• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lessie in Grand Festival?

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
Years
  • Do you think Jessie has a chance of making it to the Grand Festival now?

Spoiler:

She has definitely gotten better as a Coordinator, I think. :P

Edit: Er...can someone change the title please. x_x I'm a bit out of it and was careless about looking over it.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • You should also use a spoiler tag if anything.

Anyway, I think that she'll miss the Grand Festival if not barely make it. But I just can't see her winning.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Yes,she'll make it,isn't that the reason of giving her thos ribbons?She can't win though...well i hope she doesn't =/

Years
  • Wasn't Jessie's first win in an unofficial contest? I would like to see her at least make it into the Grand Festival, it might prove to be fun.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    You know when I saw her win the first ribbon I though it was to make her not look so bad, but after seeing her get another ribbon, I was surprised...so I think she might just make it to the grand festival...I just wonder if Dawn will...

?
    ?
    ?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If she makes it to the Grand Festival and beats Dawn in the finals, can you imagine how emo she would go if she finds out she's actually Jesse? She has a huge probability of that. And if it does happen, I smell a fifth generation with Dawn.

Years
  • Nah dude above i highly doubt that would happen Because pokemon Annime is all about omg im about to lose ohh my god Ash just gave me some cofidence i will win this fight and then they get beaten by some caracter of the day lol But i would wat you said to happen because one it would bring dawn in to the next generation and it might give a major character a chance at winning a major event

(yes io know you could argue that Ash has one some major events which he has but when it comes to massive thing like Indigue plato, Silver Confrience and Hohen thinging ma bob he always loeses)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • At advanced K9's theoretics. If they have a5th gen with dawn then dp and whatever games come next would smell to jhotoish as the region would be connected to sinnoh through the south. Otherwise i would love jessie to go there and then fail miserably.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Wow I'm glad you put this thread up because I was thinking the same thing! If the writers make her go to the Grand Festival, I will forgive them for their previous blandness. If they make her win, I will forgive them for pretty much anything afterwards. It occurred to me she might win because didn't Dawn win the last one? I don't think May will win this one, so would Dawn win yet again? Seems too repetitive. I really think it will add a huge dynamic if Jessie wins.

Years
  • I hope she does make it to the Grand Festival. It'll make for a nice change of pace for Roketto-dan to actually suceed at something rather than constant failure.

(Though no doubt she'd get there and use Sonans in the appeal round. xD)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I hope she does make it to the Grand Festival. It'll make for a nice change of pace for Roketto-dan to actually suceed at something rather than constant failure.

(Though no doubt she'd get there and use Sonans in the appeal round. xD)

Wait, I thought James won the Orienteering competition, and Jessie won the Floraroma, Solaceon, and Karwake contests?

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    She didn't win the Floraroma contest, that was Dawn.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay well, you guys know Kyle from the Wallace Cup? Well when I first saw him, I just had a feeling that he might show up again...and I think he might win the Sinnoh Grand Festival...Ex: Roger who won in May's First Grand Festival was the winner when May and Drew had their first contest against each other...did u know that? So I think Kyle might return in the Grand Festival and win the Prize...but seeing Jessie winning, I really cannot see that happening now...and her beating Dawn in the Grand festival...I jus do not feel the writers might go that far...you know?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Wait, what was the contest where she used Ash's Aipom to win, then?

okay the contest she used aipom in was not even OFFICIAL...lol...but the town is a filler town that's not even in the game just to let you know...

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
  • get in? mabye... Get past the first round? doughtful... Win? well unless they are plannning to finally get rid of team rocket by lettin jessie win and start her affairs as a true blue coordinator... not gonna happen

Okay well, you guys know Kyle from the Wallace Cup? Well when I first saw him, I just had a feeling that he might show up again...and I think he might win the Sinnoh Grand Festival...Ex: Roger who won in May's First Grand Festival was the winner when May and Drew had their first contest against each other...did u know that? So I think Kyle might return in the Grand Festival and win the Prize...but seeing Jessie winning, I really cannot see that happening now...and her beating Dawn in the Grand festival...I jus do not feel the writers might go that far...you know?

i dont know about that. o and im pretty sure they dont have region specific GF's i thnk every coordinator goes to the same one. which leads me to believe that either nando or drew is going to win it. (they kinda have the mysterious but wise aspect to nando and since they seemed to go by generation in the GF it would pretty much be drew's turn... mabye may's

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    get in? mabye... Get past the first round? doughtful... Win? well unless they are plannning to finally get rid of team rocket by lettin jessie win and start her affairs as a true blue coordinator... not gonna happen

i dont know about that. o and im pretty sure they dont have region specific GF's i thnk every coordinator goes to the same one. which leads me to believe that either nando or drew is going to win it. (they kinda have the mysterious but wise aspect to nando and since they seemed to go by generation in the GF it would pretty much be drew's turn... mabye may's

Huh? there's differnt GF per region...lol...but May and Drew's GF I have no clue hwo might win that, I'm not even sure if they might say...but for the Sinnoh GF I have a feeling either Kyle or even Nando might win...Nando is VERY mysterious...I agree...lol

Back