• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's do the Time Warp agaaaaaaaaaain

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • Whooshing back in time to Generation III! I picked up Emerald and FireRed again the other day, and I am having so much fun.

I'm novelising Emerald as I go through it, but FireRed is just 4 teh lulz. And there are plenty of lulz. I caught a Zubat and named it Shinji (dun ask why just cos). Shinji sucks ass. Bad. I'm not sure I should even bother . . . but I want a Crobat. Never had one before.

So we've got Shinji the Zubat, Citrinin the Bulbasaur, and PIDGEY the Pidgey, because I forgot to name it. Just wait till we get to Lavender Town. Then I can think up a better name for Shinji, too.

Emerald is fun. Because I'm writing it as I go, the save file has four hours on it already, and I only just got my starter. L-O-frickin'-L.

Ah, the nostalgia. I'd go further back in time, but my idiot of a sister lost my Blue. In Australia. T_T

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • At least it's frigging purple this time, not that cacophony of autumn pictures I had last time. Although the comment box needs a little work. :/

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I'll make some colours for you. :)

Back