• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Shiny Gold X!

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I'm guessing Bromar or Dizzit, right? ):

This LP is almost as good as Yuoaman's LP. The only reason it's ALMOST as good is 'cause of profanity. It's still funny, but there are 10 year olds on PC.
They are not wanted

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
This LP is almost as good as Yuoaman's LP. The only reason it's ALMOST as good is 'cause of profanity. It's still funny, but there are 10 year olds on PC.

I use quite a bit of profanity in my LP actually... In fact I mentioned that I was riding a mother****ing dragon in the last update...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
...Well, guys, I spent about an hour typing the next episode, and was almost done, when a lovely accidental backspace at the wrong time along with Internet Explorer 8 (oh, how I despise you, Microsoft), erased the the entire post I had written. The situation concluded with me screaming and frustration and punching a wall.

So basically, because of that delightful situation, my wonderful fans will have to, unfortunately, wait even longer to read the next episode. My bad. Perhaps I will have my backspace key removed.

Anyhow, when I said "long time favorite", I meant the Pokemon being removed is one that's been along the ride since relatively early and has never been replaced.

In other words, either Gatorade, Bromar, or Dizzit will be removed.

The Pokemon that gets to come in instead? Heh, you'll just have to wait and see.

This has been Xephyr with your daily update. Tune in next week for...well, nothing probably.

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
...Well, guys, I spent about an hour typing the next episode, and was almost done, when a lovely accidental backspace at the wrong time along with Internet Explorer 8 (oh, how I despise you, Microsoft), erased the the entire post I had written. The situation concluded with me screaming and frustration and punching a wall.

So basically, because of that delightful situation, my wonderful fans will have to, unfortunately, wait even longer to read the next episode. My bad. Perhaps I will have my backspace key removed.

NO, WHY! WHY, GOD WHY!:'(
IT ISN'T FAIR...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Oh, look! I had some free time on my hands!

Episode 16: Of Mice and Douches; Part 2: Epic Loads and Whatnot
(inb4wtflongepisodetitleftl)
Spoiler:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/428/shinygoldx69.png

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
BIG.LOAD

I can't even comprehend how long does it take for you to make that abbreviation, lol. xD

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
Very good :0 I like the commentaries, like the one with Mario :) Looking forward for next episode!

astar_01

Creator of Pokémon Grey
Years
I love this Let's Play as you can tell some time has actually been put into it.
The jokes are good, funny and smart. (that's important).
Keep up the updates, can't wait.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I wonder how I missed that update... Must have been those dastardly musical chairs. I'm glad I finally got to read it though, fantastic work Xephyr, now you'd better get another update up quick or I might die of humor deprivation, it has happened before.

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
Years
Awesome

Dude, you're awesome, this and Yuoaman's Quartz LP are the reason that I am going to make my own. Keep doing what you do, can't wait for next update.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Hola, amigos!

I started getting screenshots of the next episode. I don't think it's gonna be particularly exciting...it's mostly gonna be me struggling to beat Claire (lolz).

But anyway, there's only gonna be a few more episodes, folks. I'll beat Claire in the next episode, Victory Road it up in the one after that, then separate the Elite Four into a couple episodes. Then the Shiny Gold X LP will be...gasp...completed. *_*

BUT HAVE NO FEAR. I already have a couple episodes worth of screenshots of a sequel LP through another Pokemon game that I'll do right after Shiny Gold X. So even though it takes me forever to update, there WILL be updates, everyone. Patience is a virtue.

Peace,
Xephyr.

Back