• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Shiny Gold X!

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Hola, amigos!

I started getting screenshots of the next episode. I don't think it's gonna be particularly exciting...it's mostly gonna be me struggling to beat Claire (lolz).

But anyway, there's only gonna be a few more episodes, folks. I'll beat Claire in the next episode, Victory Road it up in the one after that, then separate the Elite Four into a couple episodes. Then the Shiny Gold X LP will be...gasp...completed. *_*

BUT HAVE NO FEAR. I already have a couple episodes worth of screenshots of a sequel LP through another Pokemon game that I'll do right after Shiny Gold X. So even though it takes me forever to update, there WILL be updates, everyone. Patience is a virtue.

Peace,
Xephyr.

HALLELUJAH!

:D

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
I'm starting to really wonder about your sexual preferences, Gatorade.

If there's Latias in this... And she knows Attract...
Blah, that'd actually kinda make sense.

Anyway, this is an AWESOME LP! Also, can you PM me the IPS? Sorry for asking, but I wanna try monotyping with Water, since I've completed HeartGold and want a challenge xD

Last edited:

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
It has been a FULL MONTH!
When is Xephr going to post another update?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2011
LOL this is so funny! Keep up the great work!
98.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
..C-COULD IT BE?!

A NEW EPISODE?!?!?!?!?!?!?11!!11!!23!$@%#@$6435?

Episode 17: The Disappointingly Short Episode That Is Essentially Xephyr Making The Fans Happy And Letting Everyone Know That He Is Still Alive
Spoiler:

Hope everyone enjoys this episode.

In other news regarding my life, my band finished recording an album! We've been getting some attention around my school and around where I live. It's pretty sweet. If you wanna check it out, click the link in my sig, nig.

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
A FULL MONTH!and a half...
im_back.jpg

That's right. He's back!

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Damn Cornians kidnapped you. The you started practicing in the prison and got an album out. YAY !

Can I use it on your testicles?
Still laughing. (:
Also, I have a Lv. 9,001 MisingNo. It's form Red and Blue, cuz olc rux and everything new sux bbys.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
caniliekrevivethisthreadpl0x?

Episode ?: The Episode Where I Revisit the Shiny Gold X Let's Play And Beat Clair Through Enormous Amounts of Awesome Flatulence
Spoiler:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
XEPHYR! Good to see you back!
Also, Yuomaoun or however it's spelt (It's A Mystery), doublepost much? ;D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Hey everyone! Just stopping by to let you all know that the pictures for the next episode have been taken. Now it's just a matter of me being inspired enough to upload them all and write the next episode haha

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
I love your guide man, the pictures make it so entertaining. Granted I'm sure you must have started this before HG/SS came out (and since they're out it prevents me from having the patience to play the game myself), but to continue even after and still have a humongous fanbase, you are awesome.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Thanks Tyranee!

It's time for the next episode, everyone! A lot of stuff happens in this episode with not-so-many pictures (I kind of rushed through here).

So, without further delay, here's Episode 18!

Episode 18: The Fag 4 - Part 1
Spoiler:

You thought there was going to be a huge gap in between episodes again, didn't you?

Well, you were wrong, bud, cause here's episode 19!

JUST ONE EPISODE LEFT

Episode 19: The Fag 4 - Part 2
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
THE FINAL EPISODE

It's the final episode, ladies and gentlemen.

It's been a fun ride. Let's see how it all turns out...

Episode 20: I'll See You in Hell, Carlos
Spoiler:

Epilogue: 'Sup, Kanto?
Spoiler:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Are you going to be playing a Gen I game, FireRed/LeafGreen, or FireRed Omega/386? :o

Back