• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Let's rave about our pokemon.

kraine

artist
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    I'm about to sound like the man at the Pokemon fan club about his Rapidash.. :D

I love my Pidgeot. :D She's only level 58, but she can take down so many pokemon! And her hidden power is an extremely strong fighting move, so she can destroy all her weaknesses now. YAY. :D

How about your pokemon?

Nichola

Secretly Psychic
    Years
  • Just started (literally) and already I'm in love with my Totodile named Eclipse. Purely because when I turn around he is always happy. Much love :3

kraine

artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Aww. :D Yes, it helps when they act all cute. Eventually they start asking for love pats and giving you items. :D

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I'd be in love with eevee if it just friggen evolved into espeon already.

Technically then you'd be in love with Espeon :P

I absolutely adore my Eevee; its Return combo is amazing with Silk Scarf & Adaptability ability. I think that's +20% more ATK? so Return becomes a base power of 125. Holy crap. Not to mention, 1.5x due to same-type, so that's... around 188 base power. Yipes!

Lugia is awesome for its PokeAthlon stats. It's almost got perfect stars across the board. Not to mention, Jolly nature, which makes for a good physical Lugia. Not exactly the best Nature (Timid would've been preferable), but it's not terrible either. At least it keeps its awesome defences hehe I don't use Lugia, though. I might for competition purposes, though.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Agu, My Ampharos is my go to buddy for anything in the dire situation.
    Agu hasn't let me down yet. So many battles with Agu as my last Pokemon and 1hp left against opponents last Pokemon. Agu is awesome. I'm in Kanto right now with a completely different party except for Agu. He'll always be in there.

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
  • Rave about our pokemon? If i must.

My sunny could single handedly take red, 'casue he's awesome like that.
    Sunny took out the elite four, all by himself.
    Sunny is the cutest pokemon, ever.
    Sunny could win every contest ever, he's just nice enough to let some go.

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • I always try to make my team a team of giant raving monsters. Thats my "cute" lol. Right now, I have a Charizard, Feraligatr, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Alakazam, and a NidoKing(I'm looking for a replacement for this one.)

I raised Tyranitar from a 17 larvitar to a 55 tyranitar. Hardest pokemon I have ever raised. Literally, he was useless until he became a tyranitar. First, he was almost like a baby. then, he was a shell, a small, crappy shell of a pokemon! I thought he'd evolve like a little taller bigger version of a pokemon, but it was like a cocoon. He wasn't a bug, so this was unexpected. I worked my ass off training that little shell. All of his stats were under 100. When He finally became a Tyranitar, all of his stats boosted almost 80 points. I was so happy. He is one of my fav pokemon I have ever gotten.

Dragonite is also a great pokemon. He's a lvl 60 and I got him in a trade, along with my Charizard. My Feraligatr is also a really good pokemon, and he loves me. Alakazam has some of the highest sp.atk in the game, and his speed is almost unmacheable. I found these to be an amazing combo, so I love him. Nidoking is really good to, but I'm trying to replace him with a Jolteon, since he is no longer needed since I have a Tyranitar :D

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years

who's sunny? like what kind of pokemon..

my level 80 shiny garchomp in my team is pretty sweet :3 he's taking down bruno right now.

Glow Worm's Not Glowing

Not-So-Masterful
    Years
  • I love my Harrison. He's a lvl 60 Tyranitar. He's moderately powerful, and goes good with the rest of my team. I don't have his stats at the moment, but with or without them, he's still pretty amazing to me. :3

Bob2424

Bob is a pokeman trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Rave about our pokemon? If i must.

lolz sunny sounds like Chuck Norris lolz
    anyways I gotta say I love my Entei (Arcanine, but my friend named it that)its fast,powerful,and has a good moveset.What more could I ask for????

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years

That last bit made me laugh. XD Not to be mean to Sunny, never, don't worry. :)

I'm not very far in the game but my level twenty-two Geodude, his help defeated Whitney's team, -especailly damn Miltank- all by himself, I love him. <3 He suffered all those stomps on his little rock head for one worthless badge, and was attracted to a Miltank, how can I have no sympathy for him? Also my level twenty-one Pidgeotto for taking care of two gyms by herself at young levels because of Chikorita (Now Bayleef) couldn't and I had no Geodude to back her up while stupid Rattata kept fainting. ;; I love you too Pidgetotto! <3

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • I love my Harrison. He's a lvl 60 Tyranitar. He's moderately powerful, and goes good with the rest of my team. I don't have his stats at the moment, but with or without them, he's still pretty amazing to me. :3

Lets compare. My Tyranitar is a lvl 55

Stats:
    Atk: 169
    Def: 156
    Sp.Atk: 111
    Sp.Def:117
    Spd:114

Yours?

kraine

artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Pidgeys FTW.

I almost forgot to rant about Bret, my Crobat! OMG amazing stats. Just... +5 speed in one leveling is so awesome. haha. And he grows SO fast!

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • Pidgeys FTW.

I almost forgot to rant about Bret, my Crobat! OMG amazing stats. Just... +5 speed in one leveling is so awesome. haha. And he grows SO fast!

I ditched my Pidgeot. he's in the 50's if you wanna trade for it, I'm willing.d I have a dragonite and a charizard withch both can fly.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My Shiny Crobat is my lover. It's shiny, so that makes it awesome. It also is surprisingly strong for me, as I always assume common Pokemon are weak. D:

It also randomly found a Shiny Leaf~

Shiny Pokemon with Shiny Leaf ftw?

kraine

artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    I ditched my Pidgeot. he's in the 50's if you wanna trade for it, I'm willing.d I have a dragonite and a charizard withch both can fly.

I don't want someone else's pokemon! D;

I don't like dragonite or charizard. They're oogly. I work with birds, so nothing can beat a Pidgeot for me!

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • I don't want someone else's pokemon! D;

I don't like dragonite or charizard. They're oogly. I work with birds, so nothing can beat a Pidgeot for me!

Dragonite is one of the nicest lookin pokemon out there! Plus, charizard looks awesome. But if you want birds, I also have a lugia and a low level Murkrow you can train up. He's around a 10 or so.

Back