• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Let's rave about our pokemon.

Years
  • I'd challange sunny to a battle using my dragonite if I had that wifi thingy:(

I love my lil Cherry!:D she's so powerful and adorable at the same time!

Xine

I LIEK U
    Years
  • Sunny made bruno faint, using scary face.
    Sunny lived through a direct hit from "Sheer cold"
    Sunny out shines the sun.
    Sunny could learn hydro cannon, frenzy plant and blast burn But he thinks that would be to unfair.
    My Totodile can kill Sunny while looking at it.

And I don't even have the game. Just goes to show, huh?

MY ABSOL WILL PWN YOU BOTH

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    My Espeon is just freakin' sweet. I've found two Shiny Leafs with her and she is probably my favorite Pokemon to walk with.

OH AND SCIZOR. I'm so glad I decided to catch one. xP He's just purely pwnsome.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I am not gonna lie. I read this thread for the Sunny posts. ILoveDragonite is a genius his posts makes me laugh every time.

kraine

artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Jemaine the Pidgeot can outfly a Thunder attack.
    Jemaine's Gust attack always contains at least one Miltank.
    When Jemaine uses fly, he pushes the earth away rather than pushing himself away from the earth.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Slow the Slowking can outslow everything except himself when he was a Slowpoke. And then he Yawns, Curses a lot, then Headbutts things, because he's so badass:P

Foxnordic

Common trainer
    Years
  • i have to say my favorites first is my pinsir which was always my favorite since pokemon blue came out. I've been training him and his x-scissor is very handy and my secon dpokemkon is duskull which took forever to grind to level 22 to learn shadow sneak, she is almost a dusclops which i can't wait!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • My dragonite sunny would beat yours, in 1 move. 'Cause he's the bestest I wouldn't keep extremespeed no, but thats just me. Mine cuddles with me to, i love dragonite.

I bet your pissed my sunny used destiny bond
    I bet you're pissed my Totodile can't die.

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
  • Absolutely love my Ninetales! He is such a beast, taking almost every hit with his high Special Defense. And his Fire Blast and Extrasensory are a great combination to go with his Special Attack. And don't even get me started on his speed!

However, I really have to put all of this in perspective as he's only at 49...

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • i love my crobat!! he's only at level 41 but he beat anzu's crobat which was at level 52! it was probably the most long drawn out battle i've been in, but i came out on top in the end!

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    My level 5 Cyndaquil named Pwnies killed a team of 7 Arceus's with Tackle.

My level 1 Shuckle named Shuck Norris can Sunny with Wrap.

Last edited:

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    My Octillery!

It's awesome and took out Chuck no problem (Psybeam for the win!)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    My pokemon are the best ever.

Cucumber the Chikorita
    Honey the Heracross
    Ribs the Larvitar
    StirFry the Zubat
    ChiliPepper the Gyarados
    Sushi the Dragonite
    OverEasy the Togepi
    Kalamari the Octillery

Years
  • Ninja is the best! Its wing attack is very reliable and has an increase of power due to Ninja's ability.
    The best thing about Ninja is its ability to wipe out a whole team with one hit KOs without fail.
    I'm sure you can guess what pokemon Ninja is :)

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • In order to rave properly and fully about my Pokemon, I shall introduce them Ruby-style!

Regardless of the effects of time, the waves that this body encompasses will never desist! With the power of Torrent boosting his power, the Pokemon Feraligatr - Toty!
    Regardless of the effects of time, the wind that this body encompasses will never cease! Riding the gales and hunting with Keen Eye, the Pokemon Pidgeot - Pidge!
    Regardless of the effects of time, the lightning that this body encompasses will never be hindered! Surging with the power of Static, the Pokemon Ampharos - Starrie!
    Regardless of the effects of time, the inferno that this body encompasses will never be staunched! Flash Fire causes her body to glow, the Pokemon Vulpix - Vully!
    Regardless of the effects of time, the strength that this body encompasses will never halt! She launches ahead with the power of Guts, the Pokemon Ursaring - Teddy!
    Regardless of the effects of time, the blizzard that this body encompasses will never be thawed! Her Inner Focus is never broken, the Pokemon Sneasel - Snesee!

*is finished now*

Back