• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Breeding Pokemon, Competitive Pokes, HAs, Perfect Dittos, Special Balls, Items FT: Shinies, HAs, Beast Ball Pokes, Pokerus, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Things that I'm looking for:
    -Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with it's Hidden Ability Marvel Scale/Multiscale
    -Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed with it's hidden ability (Drizzle on the Toad)
    -6 Perfect IV Ditto (Bonus points for non-american and/or shiny)
    -Dittos with the following Natures: Adamant, Modest, Careful, Impish, and Timid (Bonus points for high IVs, non-american, or shiny)
    -Level Balls, Master Balls, Heavy Balls, Lure Balls, Friend Balls, Love Balls, and Beast Balls (as Items held by a pokemon OR caught in said balls)
    -Ability Capsules
    -Black Sludge
    -Careful Nature Celesteela
    -Jolly Nature Kartana
    -Any Competitive Shiny Pokemon
    -Any Perfect 6 IV Pokemon

Shinies for trade:
    Ditto

Also for trade:
    Geodude(Galvanize, Heavy Ball), Gible(Rough Skin, Adamant, Beast Ball), Mimikyu(Beast Ball), Togepi(Beast Ball), Cyndaquil(Beast Ball), Stufful(Beast Ball), Sandygast(Heavy Ball) Alolan Vulpix(Snow Warning, Beast Ball), Alolan Vulpix(Love Ball), Jangmo-o(Heavy Ball), Cutiefly(Love Ball), Growlithe(Intimidate, Friend Ball), Magnemite(Magnet Pull), Sableye(Prankster), Bagon(Beast Ball), Torkoal(Drought, Heavy Ball), Cubone(Lightning Rod), Munchlax(Gluttony), Ditto(Imposter), Dratini(Beast Ball), Magearna

Rare/Hard to find Pokes for trade:
    Castform, Relicanth, Feebas, Vannilite, Elekid, Magby, Wimpod, Alolan Sandslash, Happiny, Igglybuff, Popplio, Litten, Rowlett, Carvanha, Tepig, Honedge, Deino, Chikorita, Totodile, Mareanie, Togedemaru, Turtonator, Cleffa, Litwick, Bruxish, Fossil pokemon

If you want a specific pokemon, I can probably breed you one, I have the pokedex finished other than the UBs.
    I also have Pokerus if that's something that you need.

Here's hoping that some of the LF list can get checked off,
    Please let me know if you can assist me, thanks in advance!

Hi , I have the love ball pichu with egg moves of : disarming voice , encore and fake out , that you wanted , I have a HA dratini , so that's a love ball pichu with EM and a HA dratini , what can I get for them?

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Things that I'm looking for:
    -Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with it's Hidden Ability Marvel Scale/Multiscale
    -Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed with it's hidden ability (Drizzle on the Toad)
    -6 Perfect IV Ditto (Bonus points for non-american and/or shiny)
    -Dittos with the following Natures: Adamant, Modest, Careful, Impish, and Timid (Bonus points for high IVs, non-american, or shiny)
    -Level Balls, Master Balls, Heavy Balls, Lure Balls, Friend Balls, Love Balls, and Beast Balls (as Items held by a pokemon OR caught in said balls)

I Have HA Poliwag line as well as a decent collection of pokemon in rare balls. I'd be happy to trade you some of those for the Apricorn/Beast Ball pokemon that I don't have

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    I Have HA Poliwag line as well as a decent collection of pokemon in rare balls. I'd be happy to trade you some of those for the Apricorn/Beast Ball pokemon that I don't have

So, I don't know how to close this thread or I would, I've found most on ths list.

However. I'm now looking to collect a bunch of pokémon in Pevel balls so that I can breed them for competitive use.
    I see that you have quite a few pokémon in level balls available for trade. Please PM me about them and what you may want as we can start trading for some/a lot of them.

Thanks in advance! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back