• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF: HA Johto / Hoenn / Sinnoh / Unova Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    ^As the title says, I'm looking for HA Starters - ideally in balls that don't clash with their colour schemes, if there is a choice:
    • Cyndaquil
    • Treecko
    • Mudkip
    • Turtwig
    • Piplup
    • Tepig
    • Oshawott

I'm afraid this is partially a request for charity though, as on 3DS I can offer a very limited selection of HA breedables:
    • HA Bulbasaur
    • HA Charmander
    • HA Squirtle
    • HA Dream Ball Porygon
    • HA Chikorita
    • HA Totodile
    • HA Dream Ball Igglybuff
    • HA Torchic
    • HA Dream Ball Ralts
    • HA Dream Ball Swablu
    • HA Dream Ball Beldum
    • HA Chimchar
    • HA Dream Ball Bronzor
    • HA Snivy
    • HA Chespin
    • HA (Premier Ball) Fennekin
    • HA Froakie

My Vivillon pattern is Garden, and I am also willing to do a cross-gen trade i.e. if you don't have Bank I'll bring one of the above forward for you provided I get mine in ORAS, or I'll trade something I already have in Gen VIII (a far more substantial list of HA and/or Apri/Dream/Safari/Sport Ball). EDIT: I can also capture a Meadow Scatterbug for you, as I've only just started Y.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can breed them for you, all of them will be in regular Poké Balls, just let me know when you're available. My timezone is GMT-3. Friend code is 4527-9805-7309

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can breed them for you, all of them will be in regular Poké Balls, just let me know when you're available. My timezone is GMT-3. Friend code is 4527-9805-7309

Thank you so much! Do you want anything in return? Just so I know how many random 'mons to catch, is this just the Kalos starters or do you have previous regions' too?

I'm GMT. Tomorrow I'm available from 7pm my time, which would be 4pm yours, for about 6 hours. FC is 4227-8492-1422

Years
  • Thank you so much! Do you want anything in return? Just so I know how many random 'mons to catch, is this just the Kalos starters or do you have previous regions' too?

I'm GMT. Tomorrow I'm available from 7pm my time, which would be 4pm yours, for about 6 hours. FC is 4227-8492-1422

Sounds good to me. I'll probably go online around 5 pm my time. I also have the Kanto starters with HA if you are interested. I'm not looking for anything in particular so you can just give me any random Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sounds good to me. I'll probably go online around 5 pm my time. I also have the Kanto starters with HA if you are interested. I'm not looking for anything in particular so you can just give me any random Pokémon.

Yeah Kanto would be great too!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Could hatch a Sheer Force Totodile, Iron Fist Chimchar, and Contrary Snivy quickly (all in normal Pokeballs). Would take a Solar Power Charmander and Leaf Guard Chikorita in return. (Does not care about the third.) Might end up helping someone in the future with those. Owns the Totodile because of that kind of thinking.

3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161
    In-game name: Deva

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Could hatch a Sheer Force Totodile, Iron Fist Chimchar, and Contrary Snivy quickly (all in normal Pokeballs). Would take a Solar Power Charmander and Leaf Guard Chikorita in return. (Does not care about the third.) Might end up helping someone in the future with those. Owns the Totodile because of that kind of thinking.

3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161
    In-game name: Deva

That would be great thanks!

Looks like we might be far apart on time zones. I'm UK, normally available at the moment 19:00-02:00. But wfh so can stretch it a bit earlier too.

I'll add you and breed them tonight. My FC is 4227-8492-1422

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Should be fine without adjusting your schedule. Believes the start of the range to be in about 1 hour, 40 minutes (assuming no time zone conversion errors). Will be around then (and afterwards too)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Should be fine without adjusting your schedule. Believes the start of the range to be in about 1 hour, 40 minutes (assuming no time zone conversion errors). Will be around then (and afterwards too)

I'll be available in about 10 minutes, Charmander keeps coming out with Blaze :)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I'll be available in about 10 minutes, Charmander keeps coming out with Blaze :)

Sounds good. Lucked out on breeding front. Already had a spare Contrary Snivy. Bred three Totodiles and two Chimchars. Only hatched one with the normal ability.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sounds good. Lucked out on breeding front. Already had a spare Contrary Snivy. Bred three Totodiles and two Chimchars. Only hatched one with the normal ability.

Got it!

I'll add you then get on PSS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back