• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Zarude (Touch Trade) FT:Shiny Pkmn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • While I don't have a Zarude, I have done a touch trade with this user before with a couple of my Mythics and got them both back just fine. Just thought I'd mention that if it helps with potential trust problems.

bstiggy98

Pokémon Collector
    Days
  • I'm willing to offer a shiny pokemon as thanks for the help. Off hand I know I have a roselia and an alpha golduck from PLA. I'll update with more when I'm home with a full list of mons

bstiggy98

Pokémon Collector
    Days
  • I'm willing to offer a shiny pokemon as thanks for the help. Off hand I know I have a roselia and an alpha golduck from PLA. I'll update with more when I'm home with a full list of mons
    I've got Dewgong/Rellor/Grumpig/Hippowdon (Female)/Roselia/Alpha Golduck& Drifloon the last three are from PLA

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I can help you touch trade Zarude in Home. My Home friend code is YKTUFCZCNAGR.

I don't need any shiny as thanks. I have about 3 boxes of shinies between Violet and PLA.

bstiggy98

Pokémon Collector
    Days
  • I can help you touch trade Zarude in Home. My Home friend code is YKTUFCZCNAGR.

I don't need any shiny as thanks. I have about 3 boxes of shinies between Violet and PLA.
    I've been so busy with work I forgot to check back 😅 what times are you available? I'd be happy to set up a trade

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I've been so busy with work I forgot to check back 😅 what times are you available? I'd be happy to set up a trade
    I'm in the Eastern time zone so whenever during evenings after work. I can also squeeze in trades throughout the day when working from home. I'll send you a message to coordinate.

Edit: confirming this touch trade went smoothly, thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back