• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life & Death

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Neither.
    Life and death are not matters to be trifled with lightly in this manner by the clumsy hands of man.

Besides, can women not bear ye children? Can any man, woman or child not wrench such life away? Any who lives, any who breathes, any who is mortal, should never strive to slip these surly, elegant bonds of existence. Lest they forget what life truly means.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I would definitely give life back. That would be more rewarding than taking the life of an individual. I would only give life back to those who recently died, because it would be gross to give life back to someone who has been dead for a long time. Like if the person was dead for less than a day then I would use my powers.

Back