• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like ohmahgod!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 8, 2005
Watsup? u can cal me ashley
I m paiges cuz, i think her names hotaru :) this site rox!

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
Years
Brat93188 said:
Notin, whats up? Welcome Ashley, I would like to be ur friend. Follow teh rules, have a great time, and I wish ya had IM so we could chatty as well(I only have some PC members sn)

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome here^^
Follow the rules and enjoy your stay^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Enjoy your stay here! Abide by the rules and thou shall not be baned. XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Brat93188 said:
Oh. Paiges cousion. Well welcome to Pokecomunity. Follow the rules and have a good time. And your cuz is really popular here.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
one post, mucho rep-u-ta-shee-on
it makes me 1der
ne way if you have problems just PM me.
ill try to clear things up.
or just PM to be friends

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Welcome and...Wow! You are so popular even though you've only posted once!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Brat93188 said:
You are Paige's cousin? That is cool. Paige is really nice and sweet. I am one of her friend. Anyway,hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Lucid

guys, she's such a meanie, ignor her XD
*gets hit with a rock*

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Brat93188 said:
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Brat93188, Paige's cousin~! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hewwo Paigey's cousin Ashley~! X3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name is Karli. =3 Please follow the rules, and have fun! XD

~Karli

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
::blinks:: OMG!!11oneoneone XD Heyas, welcome to PC! Post lots, have fun, and read the rules. And obey Paige! XD You can call me origin. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or what have you. And, see ya round! ~origin

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hewwo Brat93188! ^^ Oooooh, you know Paige? =O She's one of my very good pals. <3~~~ Well, please follow all da rules and whatnot and have tons-o-fun! =3

~Kelsey

Back