• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Likes and Dislikes of Gen V Pokémon

miley810

Assassin
Years
Hi.Well what I dislike is that they turned Pokabu (I use their Jappenese names alot) into a freaking hog thats UGLY!I like Mijimuru's evolve form,but it reminds me of Mudkip's.I seem to favorite the water pokemon starters alot,and I choose you,Mijimuru!

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Mah favs are: Excadrill, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Crustle, Scrafty, Carracosta, Zoroark, Reuniclus, Vanilluxe Ferrothorn, Haxorus, Accelgor, Golurk, Braviary, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Zekrom.

Mah least favs are: Liepard, Audino, Seismitoad, Leavanny, Escavalier, Jellicent, Alomomola, Beheeyem, Cryogonal, Bisharp, Durant, Cobalon, Kyurem.

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
Years
My favourites are probably Garbodor and Chandelure.
Garbodor I wasn'ttoo fond of at first, but now it's one of my favourites, and I instantly fell in love with Chandelure when I first saw it.
The only one I really don't like is Cryogonal. It's a block of ice shaped like a snowflake with some orbs in it. That's it :\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
TEPIG IS UGLEE! VERY UGLEE well alaest i think so

Moved this to the opinions thread, since you already started what starter you wanted.

Anyway, I disagree. :( It's adorable; much cuter than a lot of B/W Pokemon.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
My favorite is Braviary because I have been wanting a bald eagle pokemon since gen 3 now all we need is a white tiger and I will be a happy panda, Wait a minute 0_o

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
TEPIG IS UGLEE! VERY UGLEE well alaest i think so

UGLY? I could understand if you said unappealing, but UGLY? D:
Tepig is definitely the cutest of the 3 starters, followed closely by Oshawott. But personally, I don't find Snivy cute at all. Does that make me weird? :s

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeaaah I've never really liked Snivy. :x

I blame the fans. I like its design but overall? Honestly, Tepig/Oshawott look a lot better than it.

Plus Tepig's final evo can learn ~scald~ via TMs soooo :3

theowlmanlives

Pokemon Master
Years
Behold! The strangest thing in existence
Maggyo.png

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Magg--Stunfisk isn't strange. It represents the creature it's... trying to represent. Blame the actual creature? :(

Tbh, the only thing is I wish it would be completely flat - but otherwise there isn't that much too bad about it.

theowlmanlives

Pokemon Master
Years
if it was completely flat it wouldn't look strange. Though I don't like some of the designs of the pokemon its nice to see the game designers are trying to be more original.
Also I thought they stopped their monkey business with aipom and chimchar but it seems they've made an elemental monkey trio

theowlmanlives

Pokemon Master
Years
I like emolga because its so cute and i like
blitzle(I think that's its name) because zebras are my fav animal.
And I love any electric pokemon as long as it doesn't look like half of it was flattened with a hammer(namely stunfisk)

Does anyone else find this strange looking?
shelmet.png

Last edited:
Back