• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Linkin Park

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Don't know. Supposedly MTV is going to that special concert for Katrina and Chester will tell when wil it be released. I've heard another song as well. It's him and DJ Z-Trip.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • MysticTrunks said:
    Yeah, Wait a second, I'll look for it the web.....

So much for a second. That's my little bro for ya. I'm kinda using his Username since he's gone to TRL cause he won a ticket to be on live TV, Anyway, my bro said he knew a website, so I found It. Here is the one were Chester Beninton features DJ Z-Trip. Scroll down and play the sample. It's called "Walking Dead":
    https://music.channel.aol.com/artist/main.adp?tab=album&albumid=733518

WARNING MUST BE AOL MEMBER TO HEAR THIS STUFF. :chinese:

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    I did not even notice this thread. I am a pretty big fan of Linkin Park, I have Hybrid Theory and most of the songs from Metorea (sp?). Anyway, they are great, except when I have a headache and they just make it worse from all the screaming XD but I still like em. XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I like alot of there songs the (all of Hybird theory and most of Meteora) but my favorites aare a place for my head and breaking the habit

Back