• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Siblings

Just Pick One!

• Really Annoying(or more)/ dangerous

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Annoying

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Not annoying

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no little siblings

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    Yep have a younger bro, and we usually get along most of the time but it wasnt always like that. Him being around age 10, he annoyed the crap out of me and got me in trouble for literly no reason. My mom couldn't ever seem to be on my side. I know this for sure cause one day one of my best friends was hanging at my house and my bro started some **** and my mom started *****ing at me. Well me n my mom resumed the conversation in the kitchen while my bro stopped crying in my room. (i think it was some crap about not letting him play smash because i only had 2 controllers) and he immediately stopped crying and not knowing my friend would tell me, he said to my friend he loved messing with me and getting me in trouble.

But nowadays were pretty tight of course modern warfare is taking up some of his free time to hang out though

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I love both my little and bigger siblings. We're totally non stereotypical (Most of the time)

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I don't know if the demon in my household counts as a sibling....

(Just kidding!) I have a little brother who is pretty cool sometimes, pretty awesome at other times, and, occasionally, annoying. I'm just glad he's not as bad as you make some of your siblings sound (XP)

Years
    I'm second youngest in my family. My little brother, for the most part, is pretty cool. Annoying, sure, but he's still somewhat young (I think he'll be 16 this year? Good god he's old!). I'll give him a few more years.

I found him a lot more annoying when we were both younger, but even then, I don't think I'd go and say I wanted him destroyed.

As for my older siblings, they're still pretty cool. For the most part. :p

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
    This thread is more popular than I thought it would be. My little brother is actually about half an inch taller than me. He's 10, I'm 12. He acts so pathetically sweet when people are around. He does it horribly, but everybody falls for it. " My, he has manners!" Disgusting. When people aren't around, he unleashes his inner demon. He's tall and has the physique of a stick, I'm shorter and am powerfully built. My great aunt says that he's gonna be a basketball star, and I'm gonna be a football star.

In short, I hate him so much.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well I'm the middle child so I have two VERY annoying little brothers. My younger brother is 15 and he is an absolute troll. He prays on peoples reactions especially in video games. Its very aggriviating and annoying especially when you can't shut him up :<. Other than that he is does the craziest things that can set anyone off. My younger brother is five so imagine that D:.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I have a little sister, she thinks she's all that. Her dad spoiled her, so she crys when she doesn't get her way.

Years
    I don't have siblings and I'm happy about it ;]. Anyway I'm adult now, so I don't care If i have brother or sister now. Of course I would take care of them, but also I must take care of my future now.

Back