• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loading -PLEASE WAIT-

(now that the page is done loading..) What do you do while the page is loading?

• Total voters

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    What do you do whilst PC is loading? I know it can take a while for a single page of PCness to load, and you can get a great many things done in that time frame, so I ask you. WHAT DO YOU DO?

I go on other sites like refresh myspace to see if anybody loves me enough to comment, or message... or even have a birthday reminder they want me to know about(which is an automatic thing, but I'm still touched when I receive one)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I pretty much keep refreshing, but while doing other tasks or watching anime.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I either read manga online, watch anime or start singing whatever song I'm listening to out loud. Oh yeah, sometimes I start working on a random banner I never end up using.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Keep on clicking PC..if that fails, I'll just create something pretty I can use. (In other words..create a theme)

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    play some basic game like freecell or browse other site/chatting

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I wait patiently for the page to load, and think what Chikara would wan to know about me. ;)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I just sit there and wait. Some times I have another forum on another tab so I just go around there and wait as PC loads up. Other times I wonder if I have a new PM.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I go switch to MSN and type like crazy =X not really..

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I go on Myspace or livejournal whilst I wait. That way, I have something else to amuse me before I start refreshing a lot ^^

Years
    While PC is loading, I simply either:

1. Open a new tab in Firefox and start looking at other websites I frequent.
    2. Play Solitaire or FreeCell.
    3. Go watch Flash movies.

Years
    I get irritated, and then I talk on MSN on how PC is lagging. XD

I also check up on other forums or type my story, usually the former. I usually don't have my notebooks with me. D:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Listen to Sammi moaning at how PC's lagging. XD

Usually I'll go on another site. I have a few tabs open so I'll switch between them all. And then if nothing happens after a while I'll re-load.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I go to another forum, leaving PC open in another tab. Or else I do real world things, like get a drink, or say hi to my parents. Or I do my homework for class. Just simple things while waiting.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Usually I will refresh the page and wait. Most of the time I will listen to my music in WMP and go to my other sites(Wiki, Fanfiction, fan sites, etc.)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If I'm on MSN I'll be talking. And then there's my songs, and GameSpot, and other sites. PC having a DB error isn't the end of the world for me.... I mean all I do is refresh! double click!! DOUBLE CLICK AGAIN!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *heart attack*. XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I usually continue refreshing until I completely give up, and then rant about it on MSN with a couple of people. XD

Either that, or browse other forums instead of PC.

Back