• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loading -PLEASE WAIT-

(now that the page is done loading..) What do you do while the page is loading?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When I'm bored on the computer, PC is just one of several tabs I'll open to quell said boredom. So even if PC is down, I've still got things to entertain me. Usually I'll just profile hop around Livejournal, go back many pages through the popular art at deviantART, visit other forums, etc. :\

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    If I'm on MSN I'll be talking. And then there's my songs, and GameSpot, and other sites. PC having a DB error isn't the end of the world for me.... I mean all I do is refresh! double click!! DOUBLE CLICK AGAIN!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *heart attack*. XD

rofl

I kinda get ticked when PC just dies randomly...because I'll be doing something and all of a sudden it goes dead and I'll refresh it nonstop. XD

Years
    If I have over 6 tabs loading from PC at once I close most of them to speed it up, then go to other forums while the few pages are loading. I only refresh compulsively when I get an error.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Whenever PC lags, I just relocate to Gaia, hang out there for a while, and come back to PC to see if another database error hasn't struck.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    If I'm on MSN I'll be talking. And then there's my songs, and GameSpot, and other sites. PC having a DB error isn't the end of the world for me.... I mean all I do is refresh! double click!! DOUBLE CLICK AGAIN!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *heart attack*. XD

XD!!!!!

I usually have MSN on, or I'm playing Yugioh Online, and PC is just something I do on the side, so it doesn't really affect me that much.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I tend to wait patiently for like 5 seconds, then the refresh mode activates. If that won't work, I close the window again. If that still won't work, I just give up :X

Atabas

Bringin' Sexy Back, No Receipt
    Years
    I click violently to make it load faster (It doesn't work)
    Then I just start playing PokemonCrater
    but if that starts lagging because it is also on the internet
    then I just start throwing darts at the wall behind my PC and wait

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    If a page takes any longer than 10 seconds to load I automatically resort to the refresh button. Most of the time I just wait patiently.

Back