• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Locations of Pokémon and Routes Discussion

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I checked Serebii today, and found a complete list of Pokemon that can only be found in the "shaking areas" (grass, caves water). Some additions were surprising to me, and those in particular were:
    -Clefable (Giant Hall)
    -Ninetales (Fertility Shrine)
    -Wigglytuff (Route 14)
    -Crobat (Route 13, Giant Hall)
    -Sunflora (Route 12)
    -Tyranitar (Route 15)
    -Metagross (Giant Hall)
    -Vespiquen (Route 12)
    -Mismagius (Fertility Shrine; White)
    -Honchkrow (Fertility Shrine; Black)
    -Tangrowth (Route 13, Giant Hall)
    -Gliscor (Routes 11 and 15)
    -Mamoswine (Giant Hall)
    -Poliwrath (Yagaruma Forest, Training Cave, Victory Road, Giant Hall)
    -Starmie (Route 13, Surf)
    -Dragonite (Dragon Spiral Tower; fish)
    -Politoed (Route 6; fish)
    -Slowking (Fertility Shrine, Surf)
    -Kingdra (Route 17, 18, P2 Lab; fish)
    -Milotic (Route 1; fish)
    -Huntail (Route 4; fish; Black)
    -Gorebyss (Route 4; fish; White)
    I was surprised because these Pokemon need to fulfill certain requirements in order to evolve, other than by level up.

Complete list: https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/wildchanges.shtml (sorry for plagiarizing this)

Years
    Okay, JP and Icebloom, that helps. One more question: I've found Nageki outside of the shaking grass, and actually haven't found him IN the shaking grass yet. For DAgeki, did you find him in shaking grass?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Has anyone found Monozu yet? I've been in Victory road for like 30 minutes looking for one :(
    Yep, I found mine by chance on Victory Road. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll encounter one. =D

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Okay, JP and Icebloom, that helps. One more question: I've found Nageki outside of the shaking grass, and actually haven't found him IN the shaking grass yet. For DAgeki, did you find him in shaking grass?

Yep, shaking grass encounter on route 10 is where I found Nageki. Haven't encountered him any earlier than that. I'm assuming White would be the opposite. I caught Dageki in the town with second gym without any shaking grass.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I like the crazy locations and high levels. I've been waiting on a Pokemon game that would actually kick my ass, and well, here it is. I'm grinding just to progress to the next route. It's tedious, but I don't wanna die. .-.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I actually found that Pokemon final evolution in shaking grass. :o I was totally surprised.

Guys where is Fukiyose Cave exactly? It's not the Electric cave is it? I really want to get my hands on a Kibago.

iirc on the route leading out of Hodomoe, there is an area with water, if you surf in it and go east you will find it.

Back