• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Locations of Pokémon and Routes Discussion

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

On the top in yellow text it gives a short walk through of the fossils and which option is which fossil.

Oh gosh I am an idiot >.< I didn't see the magnifier on the mouse to enlarge it. Thanks for posting that map Shadow, now I know that all the pokemon in my future team come early on :)

On the Mini Mothra section it says its evo is caught as a legend.. Since its evo isn't a legend I guess you find one of them and catch it just like a legendary.

Pumpkin Fields

King of Carrot Flowers
    Years
    I've been meaning to ask this for a while.
    I realize Shinpora and Desumasu can be found in the desert but how common/rare are they? I've seen some videos of the desert but I didn't see the player run into these Pokemon.

Bolanboy

ǝpısdn uʍop
    Years
    I've been meaning to ask this for a while.
    I realize Shinpora and Desumasu can be found in the desert but how common/rare are they? I've seen some videos of the desert but I didn't see the player run into these Pokemon.

Desumasu is quite common and can be found in both the ruins in the desert in the most north-western part, generally around level 19-22.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask this.. but does anybody know where (specifically) to catch Dokkorar in Pokémon White. I know it's in Yaguruma Forest, but is it in a certain area of grass or a certain time of day? - Thanks.

Dokkorar
    Locations of Pokémon and Routes Discussion
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/games/File:BW_Fr_532.png

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    Guys,Serebii has revealed all the pokemon locations around yesterday. ._.
    Did you know that Haderia can be found at Route 1? ^.^

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Guys,Serebii has revealed all the pokemon locations around yesterday. ._.
    Did you know that Haderia can be found at Route 1? ^.^

It's very VERY rare though.

You only can find it in the random shaking grass (which itself is rare) and you only have a chance of getting it in one.

The random shaking grass = rare Pokemon. In the forest for example, in it you can get Monmon's evolution, the three monkeys, and Tabunne (which is on all routes.)

You might be able to get more. I found one shaking grass in the forest, found Yanappu, and somehow Water Gun killed it.

The three monkeys are really weak. -__-

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Pokemon Encounters

As the title suggests, this topic is about encounters.

GF have really gone "Overboard" with their encounters.

https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/wildchanges.shtml

Although they will be rare, some of the Pokemon don't really need to be on their.

Tyranitar - Whats wrong with getting a Larvitar and training it up.

Altaria - Same as ^

Mamoswine, Gliscor, Lickilicky, Tangrowth ect... is their really any need?

You can even encounter wild Dragonite's by fishing .-.

Giant hall is going to visited alot, my many players.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    As the title suggests, this topic is about encounters.

GF have really gone "Overboard" with their encounters.

https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/wildchanges.shtml

Although they will be rare, some of the Pokemon don't really need to be on their.

Tyranitar - Whats wrong with getting a Larvitar and training it up.

Altaria - Same as ^

Mamoswine, Gliscor, Lickilicky, Tangrowth ect... is their really any need?

You can even encounter wild Dragonite's by fishing .-.

Giant hall is going to visited alot, my many players.

I think you're just complaining over pointless things.

Strong Pokemon exist in places where other strong Pokemon are. And they have to put it in a strong place (it = all the Pokemon you said there is no need) then you would be able to get it before the National Dex, which ruins the point of Isshu-only-Pokemon.

Dragonite by fishing, that is stupid. The rest of those that you mentioned is completely fine.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Seems like the replies to the encounters thread will intertwine with the locations one, so merged.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask this.. but does anybody know where (specifically) to catch Dokkorar in Pokémon White. I know it's in Yaguruma Forest, but is it in a certain area of grass or a certain time of day? - Thanks.

Dokkorar
    Locations of Pokémon and Routes Discussion

On the entrance to Yaguruma forest (the place with the nurse), head down to the thick tall grass patches, spray a repel and you should be able to filter out the weaker pokemon.

Anyone else hate Tabunne? I really hate them when I'm trying to find a rare pokemon and all I get is them in the shaking grass.

Also, anyone know if the repel to filter other pokemon and get rare shaking grass pokemon works in places with high level pokemon (lvl 15 and over)?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It's very VERY rare though.

You only can find it in the random shaking grass (which itself is rare) and you only have a chance of getting it in one.

The random shaking grass = rare Pokemon. In the forest for example, in it you can get Monmon's evolution, the three monkeys, and Tabunne (which is on all routes.)

I actually found that Pokemon final evolution in shaking grass. :o I was totally surprised.

Guys where is Fukiyose Cave exactly? It's not the Electric cave is it? I really want to get my hands on a Kibago.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I think you're just complaining over pointless things.

Strong Pokemon exist in places where other strong Pokemon are. And they have to put it in a strong place (it = all the Pokemon you said there is no need) then you would be able to get it before the National Dex, which ruins the point of Isshu-only-Pokemon.

Dragonite by fishing, that is stupid. The rest of those that you mentioned is completely fine.

Dragonite... by fishing? How strange. Although its previous two evos live in water, so maybe Dragonites swim. I woudn't really know as you have never been able to find them in the wild before. On second thoughts it isn't weird really, it learns dive and waterfall, so maybe it hunts for prey or looks after its babies underwater.

Is it just me or have Dragonites wings shrunk?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Dragonite... by fishing? How strange. Although its previous two evos live in water, so maybe Dragonites swim. I woudn't really know as you have never been able to find them in the wild before. On second thoughts it isn't weird really, it learns dive and waterfall, so maybe it hunts for prey or looks after its babies underwater.

Is it just me or have Dragonites wings shrunk?

Not just that, but it seems like it also got slimmer haha. Might just be the pose that it's in though.

Years
    Okay, I have a Nageki (named Ernie), and I'm looking for a Dageki to name Bert. I am playing White (legit copy) and am searching all around Yaguruma no Mori, but can't seem to find him. Has anyone been able to find one?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Okay, I have a Nageki (named Ernie), and I'm looking for a Dageki to name Bert. I am playing White (legit copy) and am searching all around Yaguruma no Mori, but can't seem to find him. Has anyone been able to find one?

I believe Dageki is exclusive to Black. I have yet to see a wild Nageki and I'm playing Pokemon Black.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years

I have Black and I've seen both. Though I didn't encounter Nageki till after I beat the E4. It was on Route 11 in one of the shaking grass encounters.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I have Black and I've seen both. Though I didn't encounter Nageki till after I beat the E4. It was on Route 11 in one of the shaking grass encounters.

Oh, well nevermind to my post then lol. :3

Back