• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time lurker/tester finally made an account

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Hi I'm andmill11 and I have been playing pokemon since it was first invented.

Red+Blue+Yellow are still my favorites and then firered came along and blew me away.

I had a few questions so I finally decided to join!

Years
    Hey there, welcome to the forums, and read the rules!

Got a question? Be sure to ask it in the right forum, or you can PM it to me.

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC. Make sure that if you ask questions you post them in the right place.

Be sure to read the rules and have fun! xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there, Andmill.

I have to agree, you just can't top the originals. Why mess with perfection, am I right?

I'm sure all your questions will be answered and then some. Welcome!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I agree with Hallucination, you can't beat the originals. xD

They're still my favorites, as well.
    I love FireRed & LeafGreen.. I always pull them out when Pearl gets boring. >>;

Anyhooo, welcome to the forums!

Have fun around here. :3

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I never got to play those games. V.V
    Anyways.
    Hiyaa! Welcome to PC!
    If you would like to chat, I'll be around. You can just send me a PM or a VM.
    Please read and follow those very important rules. The best one is to HAVE FUN! ^_^
    See you around!

Crissy xX

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    RBY Forever! xD. Well, Its about time! All those guests down there.... its a wonder how we havent reached a million members by now. xD

Well, a PKMN lover is always welcomed! Have a great time here! xD

And come to me or anybody else if you wanna have those questions answered. xD

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Hello there,and welcome to PC! :D Everyone here is quite friendly indeed. So you should have a friend within a matter of minutes! :D

Please enjoy your stay here! ^__^

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Welcome you lurker! xD; Make sure you read the rules and have fun! :) Hope your questions got answered.

Back