• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longtime Lurker, New to the Community

Klear

Developer • Writer/Editor
Years
  • Hi Everyone!

As the title states, I've been a long time lurker and have recently decided to join the party. I go by Klear, and I'm currently studying as a Developer. (2+ Years with Full-Stack knowledge). I grew up with Pokemon and love discovering many secrets behind the Pokemon franchise, and reporting on them!

I'm usually working on solo projects, collaborating with others, or looking to take on new challenges. I'm always looking to help out and collaborate with others! Whether you're looking for a translator (Eng/Spa), Scripter (Currently studying Ruby), or Writer, feel free to show me what you're working on!

I'll be documenting my journey through my blogs and reporting on many old (and NEW) discoveries from the franchise.

I look forward to meeting you all!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join the community. While lurking, did you have a favorite section? Can I just say your flair background is superrrrrrr cute!

Years
  • Welcome! Just a few days in this community and you already have a better looking flair than 90% of us lmao sweet. (please teach me how tho I suck at code)

Anywho, always great to have another potential contributor to the rom hacking community. Stick around! Hope to see you lots.

Back