• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] "Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022
Opened up the detective Pikachu box this evening for the first time. Really like them, especially the mewtwo!
https://youtu.be/NDYlh5ZsaaM

That Umbreon EX card a few posts up looks incredible!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Jealous! I still need to pull a Mimikyu GX. Good find!

I'll post pics (probably tomorrow tbh) of a few more counterfeit cars I found. Luckily the original owner didn't want them so into the binder of duds it goes! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen May 19, 2019
Jealous! I still need to pull a Mimikyu GX. Good find!

I'll post pics (probably tomorrow tbh) of a few more counterfeit cars I found. Luckily the original owner didn't want them so into the binder of duds it goes! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Keep going you will find mimikyu!

It amazing how many fake cards are out there, going to do a video at some point showing people the main differences between real and fake.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022

Opened up a shining legends collectors chest and got a nice Zoroark GX. Still not been able to open a Shining Mew yet. :cry:
Also Leo_Sandslash, I'd like to see the video of how to spot fake Pokemon cards when you've done it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen May 19, 2019
Also Leo_Sandslash, I'd like to see the video of how to spot fake Pokemon cards when you've done it!

HitmonTV new sub here keep up the good work!

I will get around to that video, but got 15+ New pokemon products for my birthday, I will be opening these over the next few weeks. Check out what I got, pulled a Silvally GX from a custom booster pack also.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022

Opened up a couple of the Necrozma GX tins, got some decent pulls. What is everybody's thoughts on break cards?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022

I have just had incredible pulls from four packs. Wont ruin it for you, the last card is incredible though. :D I'm so happy haha.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I love that Base Set Snorlax reprint! Great pulls, Hitmon. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022
Still not got over the above pulls haha!

Just opened a bunch of Vintage Topps Booster Packs, got some really nice pulls. :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Got some fun stuff today. But first! Here's those two counterfeits I was talking about before:
Spoiler:

And my spoils from the Detective Pikachu movie! :)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Got more Detective Pikachu cards! I can now add Jigglypuff and Psyduck to the collection. Pics soon! :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022

Opened up some more Topps booster packs, really love these cards. So much nostalgia!

@fairy I really like the Jigglypuff card! The only holo i haven't pulled is the Charizard one so far. Hopefully get that one eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back