• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to battle

Years
  • Hi, i think Pokemon games are great. I wanna battle soon, just bought Y. I'm hoping to stick around here long enough.

Years
  • Fingers crossed! xD; This is an awesome forum and you'll meet plenty of lovely people if you were to stick around. Always fun to be in a community where you can discuss Pokemon as well as speculate about future games, like Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Do those interest you, by the way? Welcome to PC! ♥

X/Y are very worthwhile buys, I want to buy Y sometime since I completed X and can't restart my file given how much I've accomplished. Be sure to poke around the X&Y board and discuss them to your heart's content.

Enjoy your time on PC, Forest!

Years
  • Pokemon games surely are great! Welcome to PC!

Like what was mentioned by the nice little Sheep there, we have so many awesome people you'll be able to chat with and loads of topics you can contribute to. In fact, given you're a Pokemon fan I'm confident you'll enjoy whatever you decide to check out here. Anyways, you excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? I know pretty much everyone is, because Hoenn got loads of praise for its uniqueness as a tropical island region.

And how are you enjoying Pokemon Y so far? Do go over to the X/Y board's Friend Code thread if you want to share your Friend Code for the Friend Safari, as well as discuss the games in general. Have fun here and I hope to catch you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Thank you guys! A remake sounds fun, although id like to see new Pokemon, new things in the game, i wanna see a island off the map with new pokemon and a league to beat, like Orange islands...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I definitely would love to see that! I always wondered why they didn't make a pokemon game that had the Orange Islands or something. Maybe if they made a Kanto remake, they can include that in this time? Well, we can only hope! For now, I'm just glad that they were able to make the Gen 3 remakes, because those games are amazingggg. <33

Ah, and yes, I hope that you enjoy the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y games! They're definitely fun, and pretty innovative too, so you'll be able to connect worldwide with loads of people willing to trade and battle with you! I really like that concept, and so, I hope that you'll explore it. C:

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and yes, I hope that you will stick around with us! Don't hesitate on making this your second or third home, yeah? And we'd love to see you again someday! Let us know if you ever need anything. <33

Back