• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Island (PG 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Rated PG 14 (violence, blood and gore, moderate language)

~SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED!~

It was December 31st, 1999. White snow blanketed over all of Sinnoh. Professor Rowan claimed that tommorow, the first day of 2000, he'd get the Sinnoh starters to give out to beginning trainers. Not only that, but he'd get the starters from the other regions too. For the first time ever, Rowan would have all 12 starters.

Trainers from Twinleaf Town would be visiting him too get an exotic Pokemon, of course, but also beginning trainers from different towns, even different regions. Half of the trainers of the 12 were just average 10 year olds, and they'd take a normal journey earning gym badges or ribbons. For some, even both. The other six, however, were a different story.

The other half were ranging in age from 14-16, even though they could have started much earlier. For their own reasons, they decided to wait. Little did they, or anyone for that matter, know what fate was in store for them.

Most kids that age are spoiled little brats. Their used to having all the electronics, such as I-Pods and cell phones, at their fingertips. When on a journey, they would be sleeping at fancy hotels with confortable beds, fluffed pillows, and room service that would cater to their every need. Foodwise, they would be eating at five star resturaunts with one heck of a menu. These kids would have none of that. What they would have wouldn't even come close.

Two michevious little Shinx who lived near Twinleaf Town had just learnt how to use the move discharge. That doesn't seem like a big deal, but it would change the lives of these kids. These Shinx would both use discharge on the kids, who were all together coinsedencly. The kids would then blackout, and wake up on the middle of an island. There was no people there, only Pokemon.

They would have to learn how to go without electronics, fancy hotels, and five star resturuents. There would be no little reasue boat or plane that would save them from the island. They would have to learn how to live on the island. Overall, they'd have to learn how to survive.

Rules

1. They moderators have good reasons for posting rules. Read them over. If you can't follow them, don't join.
    2. Please try to post at least four lines, but remember, quality > quanity.
    3. You can capture a total of 6 Pokemon, including your starter, but no more. Please be reasonable with the Pokemon you catch when it comes to shininess and rareness, and no legandaries are allowed.
    4. No sex, please. Romance such as far hugging and kissing goes is fine. In fact, it is encouraged.
    5. My rule about character control is this: You can control characters other than your own, just don't go overboard. Also make sure you don't make other people's characters do stuff out of their personalities.
    6. If I'm absent, the show must go on. Just bunny my character, and let the RP days pass. Don't stop the RP and wait for me.
    7. Six people, including me, are aloud. Sign up quicky.
    8. Have fun!

Name- Self-Explanitory
    Gender- Male or female
    Age- 14-16
    Birthday- When was your character born? This is imporant because RP days will pass, and when it hits your characters birthday, they will become a year older.
    Personality- 3-5 complete sentances, please. Try to go into some detail.
    Figure- How tall is your character? Don't make it anything too unreasonable, like 15 feet tall. How much does your character weigh? Again, be reasonable. And overall, what is your character's body shape/figure?
    Eyes- What color is your character's eyes?
    Skin- What is your character's skin tone?
    Hair- How long is your character's hair? What color? What style?
    Summer Attire- What clothing does your character wear from April 1st-October 31st in RP time?
    Winter Attire- What does your charcter wear from November 1st-March 31st in RP time?
    Starter Pokemon- Any of the 12 starters are allowed, as long as nobody else has the one you want. I have Chikorita! :5:
    Starter's Gender- What is your starter Pokemon's gender?
    Starter's Personality- What is your starter Pokemon's personality? You don't have to go into too much detail.
    History- Optional.
    Other- Anything else you'd like to add.

Have fun!

Taken Pokemon

:5: (taken by Raichuchika)

:10: (taken by ~Dawn~)

:4: (taken by MysticManyula)

:9: (taken by Jamie006)

:3: (taken by Orange)

Chimchar *no smiley avalible* (taken by Drapion Dawg)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name- Dawn Maxwell
    Gender- female
    Age- 14
    Birthday- April 7th
    Personality- Dawn is that kind of girl that is usual fun-loving and naive. She is very curious, but her nosiness sometimes gets her into trouble. She is very kind overall, but you shouldn't make her mad. That is NOT a pretty site!
    Figure- She's a little more than 5-1, and weighs about 90 something pounds. She doesn't have much of a butt, a chest, or really any fat, period.
    Eyes- Dawn is dark brown eyes.
    Skin- Dawn is a mix of black and white.
    Hair- Dawn has straight, thick hair that is dark brown in color. It falls about a foot below her shoulders.
    Summer Attire- During the summer, Dawn wears a black tee that says "Hott" (yes, with 2 T's) In red font, surrounded by a fire design. She wears jean short shorts that are lighter blue in color, and black sandels.
    Winter Attire- During the winter, she wears a long sleeved shirt in a pale pink color with the words "Devil at Heart" on it, with a pink winter coat over it. She wears designer jeans with a butterfly patterns on it, tucked into pink fluffy boots.
    Starter Pokemon- Charmander (Nickname- Lizzy. I prefer Squirtle, but I don't like it's evolutions that much. I like of Charmander's evolutions.)
    Starter's Gender- Female
    Starter's Personality- Lizzy is rather outgoing, and will pretty much socialize with anyone. Her nature is sassy, and her characteristic is loves to fight. Though she isn't always all that friendly, she will truley open her heart to those she loves and respects.
    History- Dawn's history isn't anything special...
    Other- Dawn wears pink lip-gloss and mascara.

Hope it's good enough...

Last edited:

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Name- Timothy Landon
    Gender- Male
    Age- 14
    Birthday- September 25
    Personality- He is quite intelligent, knowing a great deal about science and math. He is also a loner, preferring to do whatever he wants rather than listening to others. Tim is pretty good at theoretical scenarios, but his experience with real-world problems is limited.
    Figure- Around 5'3", and not very strong. Rather thin.
    Eyes- Blue
    Skin- Pale
    Hair- Dark brown in color, and he wears it fairly long.
    Summer Attire- Blue and white T-shirt with a collar and light brown shorts.
    Winter Attire- Light brown and blue sweater, heavy blue jacket, red winter hat, black jeans, and red gloves.
    Starter Pokemon- Squirtle
    Starter's Gender- Male
    Starter's Personality- Squirtle is normally fairly quiet, but when he or Timothy is threatened, he can become quite aggressive.
    History- Grew up in Twinleaf. Timothy did not have many friends, prferring instead to stay at home, read books, and surf the Internet. He was a favorite target of bullies during his early years of school, though he later learned ways to avoid them. While Tim was interested somewhat in Pokemon training, he preferred to keep up his studies for a few years before leaving
    Other- He has a Thunderstone that his parents gave him when he started his journey. He keeps it around with him during his time on the island to remind him of home. (not sure if this is allowed; if it isn't, I'll remove this. And yes, I am planning on using the stone later.)

Last edited:

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Name- Chris Mills
    Gender- Male
    Age- 15
    Birthday- March 25
    Personality- Chris is one of those kids that is your friend that you really never talk to, but you are nice to him because he has not alot of friends. The reason for that is because he pranks people and makes stupid jokes about them that people dont find too funny. That is why Chris decides to go on this journey. He wants to go places where people wont know him and make fun of him anymore.
    Figure- Chris is 5.8 feet tall. Chris also weighs about 179 because of his muscles. He has a pretty good body, 6-Pack, nice pecs, inda like what I really want to look like! XD
    Eyes- Blue Eyes
    Skin- Chris is a little tan but not like those really old people who look like they got skin cancer from a tan. XD
    Hair- Chris has brown hair that drops down to his ears.
    Summer Attire- Chris wears a black tee shirt that has aa hood attached to it. He also will wear black jean shorts too. He always wears a Black beanie w.visor that has a Monster Energy Drink Logo on it.
    Winter Attire- Chris wears the same Black T-shirt with the hood except witha white longsleeve shirt under it. He wears black jeans now and the sasme Monster Energy Drink Beanie.
    Starter Pokemon- chimchar (u just gotta love him)
    Starter's Gender- Male
    Starter's Personality- Chimchar's nickname is Inferno and he likes to stay out of his pokeball all the time.
    History- ???
    Other- Nothing

thx and byes

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Name- Fraky Dizune
    Gender- Male
    Age- 13 (but almost 14, do you accept it?)
    Birthday- December 9th
    Personality- Fraky is a strong-willed boy, very smart and serious, but funny at the same time. Likes to be with his friends and with his Pokémon. Hates evil, and when facing it, he is agressive. But when is a small problem, he acts calmly. Is always ready to help a friend when he/she needs. When he was a small child, he was teased for liking Steel-types Pokémon so much.
    Figure- Fraky is about 1.50 meters tall (In my country we don't use feet as a size teller, so I don't know what feet are, but is around 4-5 feet or something...), and weights around 43.5 Kilograms (again, I don't know what weight teller do you use, but in my country is this one, but must be 140-150), but isn't too fat or strong. Resuming, is a middle-sized boy.
    Eyes- Dark Brown
    Skin- White (White? You know what I mean)
    Hair- Dark Brown hair by his shoulders
    Summer Attire- A very dark blue T-Shirt with a White Lightning attached to it and black shorts.
    Winter Attire- A black sweatshirt behind a green cloak and uses very dark green jeans.
    Starter Pokemon- (I would like Sneasel, but...) It may be Cyndaquil, nicknamed Volcano.
    Starter's Gender- Male
    Starter's Personality- Likes to roam around freely outside its Pokéball, on its Trainer's shoulder.
    History- When he was a small child, Fraky liked to play with his friends, altough he hadn't too much. Some Bug Catchers teased him for hating Bug-types and loving Steel-types. As he was born from a poor family, he promised he would be a great trainer to earn money to his family, but what really turned him to go on a adventure was his love for Pokémon and his wish to meet the world.
    Other- Nothing

Is this good?

Last edited:
    Years
  • OMG!

~Dawn~- Pretty good. Could use a little amping, but it's good enough for me. ~accepted~

Jamie006- The stone is fine, just to let you know. You did pretty good. One problem though... change the starter. I accepted someone else w/ a Cyndaquil. ~pending~

Drapion_Dawg- Um... as long as you use better grammer in the future, you'll be fine. No chatspeak please... ~pending~

MysticManyula- Ok. You can be 13 if you want. But actually, your character wouldn't be almost 14 because the RP time is January 1st, and your character was born in December. But hey. I'll let 13 year old characters in. ~accepted~

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Name- Harrison Freeman (Harry)
    Gender- Male
    Age- 14
    Birthday- November 3rd
    Personality- Harry is a good guy. He's a smart kid who's pretty mature for his age. He is quiet sometimes, maybe coming off as cold, but he is really just shy. Deep down he is a pretty cool guy, he just needs some friends to open up to.
    Figure- Harry is 5'6, weighs 127 pounds, and has a slim figure.
    Eyes- Blue.
    Skin- White, but not pale.
    Hair- Harry has short light brown hair, worn a little messy usually.
    Summer Attire- A plain light yellow t-shirt, a pair of black shorts (they go past his knees) and a pair of white tennis shoes.
    Winter Attire- A green t shirt, with a black long sleeved undershirt, and light blue jeans with the same white tennis shoes. (he'll throw on a light blue jean jacket if it get's real cold.)
    Starter Pokemon- Totodile
    Starter's Gender- Male.
    Starter's Personality- Totodile is usually a relaxed and playful pokemon, but it is a fierce battler.
    History- Optional.
    Other-

Last edited:

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    No offense, but it looks like MysticManyula posted after I did. Unless he PMed you earlier, Cyndaquil wasn't taken when I posted my sign-up.

If Cyndaquil really was taken when I first posted, though, I'll change it to Torchic, but I'd just like to know why.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • No offense, but it looks like MysticManyula posted after I did. Unless he PMed you earlier, Cyndaquil wasn't taken when I posted my sign-up.

If Cyndaquil really was taken when I first posted, though, I'll change it to Squirtle, but I'd just like to know why.

He was accepted before you were.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    When was he accepted? The only reason I wasn't accepted was because I had chosen Cyndaquil, which apparently had been taken by MysticManyula. However, Cyndaquil hadn't been taken when I posted, so it should have been the other way around. Once again, I'm not trying to offend anyone, just wondering what was going on there.

PS: I must have edited my post to say I would switch to Torchic while orange was replying. Sorry for the confusion; Torchic is my backup starter, not Squirtle, just to clear up any confusion.

Years
  • Jamie006: To clear any confusion, the reason why I accepted him even though he posted after you is because, no offence, but his sign up was better. However, now that you changed your choosen starter, it's all good. ~accepted~

Orange- Good job. Nothing more to really say. ~accepted~

Oh yeah, the pending member (Drapion Dawg) is now reserved, and unless he changes his minds about joining...

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    sorry for the bad use of grammar

i was in a rush for hockey practice

im sure to be using very good grammar in the future so dont worry about it :D

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Sorry to reconsider yet again, but I'm going to go with Squirtle instead of Torchic in the interest of making the game more balanced in terms of types. With so many fire types, I think we really do need an extra Water or Grass type.

Once again, I apologize for the confusion and would like to say that Squirtle is my final answer, and that if I ever try to change that again, please clobber me senseless with a baseball bat or something.

With that out of the way, I'm looking forward to the game. The scenario is quite interesting, and I wonder what surprises you have in store for us; for instance, if someone tries to leave the island by surfing on Gyarados or something, what would happen?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Drapion Dawg- I suppose I'll trust you... but if you use bad grammer too much, I may kick you out. But whatever. We need to get the RP moving, so you, my friend, are... ~accepted~

My Character

Name- Abby MacElree
    Gender- Female
    Age- 14
    Birthday- Febuary 15th
    Personality- Abby normally has terrible mood swings, to say the least. She tries to be helpful and caring to all, but sometimes can go a bit over the top with happiness. On the other end, when people are not around, she normally acts sad and depressed. Sometimes she can get really mad at other people, to say the least, but she is more sad thean angry, and has rather low self-esteem.
    Figure- Abby is almost 5' 4", and weighs around 115 lbs. She has a curvy figure, and has very muscualar legs.
    Eyes- a beautiful shade of blue...
    Skin- Abby is rather pale in the winter, but has a nice tan going come summer.
    Hair- Abby's hair is about shoulder length. It has some blonde highlights in the summer, but is usually just brown.
    Summer Attire- In the summer, Abby usually wears a black t-shirt that says, "I'm know I'm fabulous, but must you stare?" In glittery, pink writing. Her bottoms is a jean mini-skirt that is darker in color. She also wears sparkly black flip-flops.
    Winter Attire- In the wunter, Abby usually wears a thick black hoodie that has some silver sparkles (Abby loves sparkly clothing) with a plain black tee underneath. Her jeans are blue, and are tucked into fluffy black winter boots.
    Starter Pokemon- Chikorita (Rita)
    Starter's Gender- Female
    Starter's Personality- Rita can be a bit defiant, however, she normally just stay calm. (Hardy Nature, strongly defiant)
    History- Abby's past wasn't all that pleasant. Her family didn't really treat her that nicely, and was often misunderstood and made fun of.
    Other- Abby wears gray eyeshadow, pink lip gloss, and black eyeliner.

Here's the first RP post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    January 1st, 2000.

Abby sat on her couch with her new Chikorita, Rita. She was watching her favorite show on TV, and quite enjoying it. She didn't want to leave quite yet, but her mother had different ideas. She picked up the remote, and turned the TV off. With a somewhat naggy voice, she said, "Abby, it's time to go."

Abby got up with a sigh. "Why now? Just because I got my starter Pokemon doesn't mean I have to go now, does it?" Abby's mom hesitated, before she finally said, "Abby, half of the trainers already left. I heard that there was 5 other trainers just about to leave. You should go interduce yourself. Maybe you'll make some new friends, perhaps even friends you can travel with." With another sigh, Abby headed out the door, returning her Chikorita to her Pokeball.

As her mother said, there was, surely enough, 5 other trainers. She noticed that there was only one other girl besides her. "Hi guys, my name is Abby. What's yours?" After some brief introductions, they headed out. They thought that they'd be taking on ordinary journey, but 2 naughty little Shinx changed this scenario up a little. After using discharge, they blacked out.

When they all woke up, they were on an island. They would have to learn how to survive there. Their journeys would certainly be easily described in one word- different.

Last edited:

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Ugh...

Timothy sat up and looked around. This was definitely not the way out of town. The snow was gone, and it had gotten warmer since he had blacked out.

He got up and looked around, taking off his jacket due to the heat. He was standing in a grassy area with some scattered trees. There was a tall mountain off in the distance with forests near it to one side, and on the other side was a sandy beach. Nobody else was in sight.

Remebering his geography, he knew that wherever this was, it must be pretty far to the south of Sinnoh, as it was winter there and summer here, but beyond that, he couldn't tell.

"Hello?" he called. "Is anybody here?"

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Harry jumped when he woke up. Why was he on this island? Harry got up and looked around.
    "Why...why am I here? I was ready to start my journey..." Harry thought as he played around with his pokeball containing his starter, Totodile. "The last thing I remember were those shinx coming up...what could have happened? Harry looked up and noticed he was alone.The other kids he was with were gone. He sat down and put his head down, thinking deeply to himself. "It wouldn't matter if they were here...it's not like I'd say anything..."

Harry sighed and laid on the ground. "This is it..." He muttered to himself. "This is what happens when I finally get to go on my pokemon journey..."

Years
  • OOC: Jamie006, don't worry. If I can help it, this will be one interesting RP. And Orange, the other characters are with you, just to let ya' know.

IC: Abby woke up, wondering what just happen. "Uh... this doesn't look anything like Sinnoh..." Abby looked around. "Hmm..." Abby started, looking around. "For Sinnoh, this place has some exotic Pokemon... like Eevee. I saw at least 3 of them, and I know for a fact that they are very rare..."

Abby continued to look around. "Maybe this isn't Sinnoh... Well, only one way to find out." Abby's mom gave her a Pokenav shortly before she left, imported from Hoenn." She got it out of her purse, only to find out that this was no known area. "AREA UNKNOWN? CRAP!!!" Abby's words echoed throughout the island. She knew that her journey was not going to be a normal one.

Last edited:

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Timothy walked around, trying to get his bearings. He found that he was on a large island of some sort, with the mountain at its center. The trees grew close together in a large forest near the mountain, but were farther apart closer to shore. As Timothy walked along the shore, the dunes gave way to high cliffs overlooking the ocean.

Timothy sat down near the edge of one of the cliffs and felt something hard in his pocket. Taking it out, he saw that it was the thunderstone his parents had given him before he'd left. He looked at the crystal, all that was left from his home, reminded of what he had left behind. Looking out at the see, he wondered how far away home was and if he'd ever get back again.

An odd sound distracted him and he went to look. An strange reptilian Pokemon, blue-violet in color with a stony covering on its head was looking out over the sea, determination on its face. In a flash, the little creature leaped from the edge of the cliff, plunging down. Timothy ran to see what had happened, only to find that the Pokemon had landed on the rocky shore far below. Undaunted and uninjured, however, the Pokemon started climbing back up.

Wondering what was going on, Timothy consulted the Pokedex given him by Professor Rowan.

"Bagon. Dragon-type Pokemon. Known as the rock head Pokemon, Bagon's desire to fly is so strong that it will repeatedly throw itself off cliffs to achieve flight. It's hard head prevents injury from falls."

A dragon Pokemon? Timothy had read about them, but never thought he'd encounter one. This island really was strange. He fingered one of the five Poke Balls that Professor Rowan's assistant had given him for his journey. This dragon was going to be his.

As soon as Bagon had climbed back up, Timothy made his move.
    "Squirtle, go!"
    Timothy sent out his starting pokemon to face the wild Bagon.
    "Squirtle, hit it with Water Gun!"
    The blast of water didn't do much. Bagon countered by breathing a cloud of greenish gas at Squirtle.
    "It's using Dragonbreath! Squirtle, Withdraw!"
    Squirtle pulled his head and limbs into his shell as the gas hit him. Squirtle was slightly hurt, but had not been paralyzed.
    Timothy thought for a second: What were dragon-types weak against again? He suddenly remembered.
    "Squirtle, use Ice Beam!"
    Squirtle obeyed, launching a bluish-white beam at Bagon. The dragon was frozen solid.
    Timothy threw one of the Poke Balls at it, capturing Bagon inside. There was little the dragon could do to protest.
    "Great job, Squirtle! We did it!" Timothy shouted.
    "Squirtle squirrr!" his partner concurred.

Timothy continued to explore the island, now with two Pokemon at his side.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Abby traveled around, looking around for a good Pokemon to train Rita with. It was already getting dark outside, and the temperature was dropping, so she put her hoodie back on. She saw a Totodile. She knew what a Totodile was because she had a brother who owned one.

"Grass has an advantage an adveantage against water, right?" Abby had a bad feeling, as if this Totodile is VERY well trained. She ignored her self-consious and just battled. "Go! Rita!" Knowing the Totodile would hve to battle, it went ahead an evolved. "Uh oh..." Abby said. Her sub-consious was right. This Totodile, who was now a Croconaw, WAS wll trained. It was midnight, and January 1st was now over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    January 2nd, 2000
    Weather- Raining
    Temperature- Cold. (Hi- 60, lo- 45)

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • ( ooc: sorry! and aww...I have Totodile )
    IC: It had been a rough night, and it was raining outside. Sadly, Harry had nowhere else to go but outside. He ran and stood under a tree and sighed. He at least wanted to try and make some friends if he was stuck here. "I guess I should try to talk to someone..." He thought.

Harry walked around a little and looked around. He saw the other trainers around Pokemon and sighed. "They're just going right up to these Pokemon....I wish I had guts like them." Harry contemplated. He put his hands in his pockets and walked around slowly. Harry sat down and stared at the ground. "Why are we here..." He said to nobody in particular. He rested his head in his hands and sighed. "I just wanted to go on a pokemon journey....now I'm stuck on a mysterious island..." Harry released Totodile and began petting him for comfort.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back