• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

thanks! :woop::love:

any other suggestion ideas for buttermilk's expressions, by any chance? :3

None that are coming to mind at the moment, sadly...

edit at 9:55 pm: can mice play with plushie toys, i wonder? i want buttermilk's sister, summer & her to have toys to play with :>
also... how old do you think buttermilk & summer are? :hattremhuh:

I would imagine that as long as the plushie was small enough for a mouse to hold, there's no reason to say they couldn't play with them.
I thought they looked kinda young, especially when you look at how big their mother is compared to them.

i drew this today :love:
View attachment 160224

i really, really like how it came out! :love::love::love:

i think it would be great for a bookmark :love::woop::coolrim::mareepwave::love::love:

Spoiler: untext version - cloud, buttermilk's best friend, since birth *aka her first childhood friend*, cotton, tori & leaf

You even wrote it in the Disney style! It really fits the whole look! You did a great job on it! ^^

None that are coming to mind at the moment, sadly...
ok, no problem :>
when some come to mind, then :3
I would imagine that as long as the plushie was small enough for a mouse to hold, there's no reason to say they couldn't play with them.
great :D
I thought they looked kinda young, especially when you look at how big their mother is compared to them.
soo.... what, 8 years or 9 or 10-ish years old for buttermilk & .... about 7 or 8 years old for summer, maybe? :hattremhuh:
You even wrote it in the Disney style! It really fits the whole look! You did a great job on it! ^^
i used a generater for the text https://www.font-generator.com/ the name of the font is ''waltograph'' : D..... there's even a pokemon fonts 😲https://www.font-generator.com/pokemon/

& yeah, i thought so too :3 i really think it'd look great as a bookmark :D

thanks! :woop:

i love how her friends came out :3 especially cloud i honestly had trouble with one of her ears when drawing her like that... but i managed it :woop:

edit at 2:37 pm: what should the title of the comic be called, i wonder? ... hmmm..... :hattremhuh:

Have you got the hook yet? It's pretty fun to use! :D

They are very annoying for sure... >_> Though I don't think they are in any other level than the shadow forest, so once you finish the stuff in the swamp you won't need to deal with them again to progress.
i got the hook yesterday :D

it was a bit tricky to get the hang of... but i got the hang of it, i think :3

ok, no problem :>
when some come to mind, then :3

How about an 'annoyed' face? I know you have one for when she's mad, but how about one for just a mild inconvenience? Maybe with her arms crossed and looking to the side or something?
That's the only one I've been able to think of so far, but I'll see if I can come up with any more.

soo.... what, 8 years or 9 or 10-ish years old for buttermilk & .... about 7 or 8 years old for summer, maybe? :hattremhuh:

I'd have to see what they look like standing next to each other for me to get a better idea for her sister, but between 9-10 for Buttermilk sounds right to me.

i used a generater for the text https://www.font-generator.com/ the name of the font is ''waltograph'' : D..... there's even a pokemon fonts 😲https://www.font-generator.com/pokemon/

& yeah, i thought so too :3 i really think it'd look great as a bookmark :D

That's really cool! I didn't know those existed!

And yeah, that does look like it would make a great bookmark!

i love how her friends came out :3 especially cloud i honestly had trouble with one of her ears when drawing her like that... but i managed it :woop:

I think they all turned out great as well! And you did a fantastic job 'snaking' Leaf onto Buttermilk's head! :p

edit at 2:37 pm: what should the title of the comic be called, i wonder? ... hmmm..... :hattremhuh:

That's always a hard question... Maybe 'The advetures of Buttermilk the mouse'?

i got the hook yesterday :D

it was a bit tricky to get the hang of... but i got the hang of it, i think :3

Awesome! And yeah, it's a bit tricky to get the hang of at first. It's really fun after you get familiar with it though!

Great! I love the colors!

How about an 'annoyed' face? I know you have one for when she's mad, but how about one for just a mild inconvenience? Maybe with her arms crossed and looking to the side or something?
i'll try that out :3

edit at 10:35 pm: [PokeCommunity.com] Lot's WiP comic and general talk
i changed her bow to a actual ribbon :>
That's the only one I've been able to think of so far, but I'll see if I can come up with any more.
:mareepwave:
I'd have to see what they look like standing next to each other for me to get a better idea for her sister, but between 9-10 for Buttermilk sounds right to me.
:love:

edit at 11:19 pm: i drew this :3
[PokeCommunity.com] Lot's WiP comic and general talk
That's really cool! I didn't know those existed!
i don't think i knew until then, either :3
And yeah, that does look like it would make a great bookmark!
:3
I think they all turned out great as well! And you did a fantastic job 'snaking' Leaf onto Buttermilk's head! :p

That's always a hard question... Maybe 'The adventures of Buttermilk the mouse'?
actually, that title sounds kinda good :D
Awesome! And yeah, it's a bit tricky to get the hang of at first. It's really fun after you get familiar with it though!
Great! I love the colors!
:woop:

Last edited:
i'll try that out :3

edit at 10:35 pm: View attachment 160354

I think it turned out great!

i changed her bow to a actual ribbon :>

I like that! It fits the whole 'small mouse' feeling!

edit at 11:19 pm: i drew this :3
View attachment 160357

Looks like maybe 7 or 8 for her sister, and 10 for Buttermilk. At least to me. :p

Also for another one, you should draw Buttermilk singing! Just in case you want her to in your comic!

Yeah! ^^

actually, that title sounds kinda good :D

I'm glad you liked it!

I think it turned out great!
I like that! It fits the whole 'small mouse' feeling!
Looks like maybe 7 or 8 for her sister, and 10 for Buttermilk. At least to me. :p
ok :3

Also for another one, you should draw Buttermilk singing! Just in case you want her to in your comic!
ooh, that's a good one :>
i'll try it out :3

edit at 4:32 pm: [PokeCommunity.com] Lot's WiP comic and general talk
i didn't know what to have her sing 😅

I'm glad you liked it!

which looks better, i wonder? :hattremhuh:
the waltograph one? [PokeCommunity.com] Lot's WiP comic and general talk

or a ''tangled'' one? [PokeCommunity.com] Lot's WiP comic and general talk

edit at 9:27 pm: i made this :D
Bookmark version 2 :> buttermilk's little sister, summer & her friends
Spoiler: untext version

Last edited:
ooh, that's a good one :>
i'll try it out :3

edit at 4:32 pm: View attachment 160401
i didn't know what to have her sing 😅

I'm sure you'll think of something for her to sing for the comic at some point, but you could always have her sing a tiny part of "Somewhere Out There" from An American Tail as a way to test how it might look. (and because the mouse theme is fitting :p)

which looks better, i wonder? :hattremhuh:
the waltograph one? View attachment 160406

or a ''tangled'' one? View attachment 160407

The waltograph one looks better to me, the tangled one looks a bit too sharp.

edit at 9:27 pm: i made this :D
View attachment 160423
Bookmark version 2 :> buttermilk's little sister, summer & her friends
Spoiler: untext version

That's really cute! Do you think you'll have any of her sister's friends join Buttermilk to find something to help make her sister feel better?

random question here...

have you ever played dnd, at all? :hattremhuh: regular or pokemon dnd... i haven't ... thus i don't know how to play :o but i can draw characters for it :3

I've played very little dnd. Just maybe three little parts from one game that didn't go anywhere, then the people I was playing with all moved away.
It's not really one of the things that interested me much. If you're looking to practice drawing characters for stuff like that, you could always make a requests thread in the art section.

i made pomtuta's shiny :>

View attachment 160480

Awesome! It looks really cool in that frosty blue and white color! :D

I'm sure you'll think of something for her to sing for the comic at some point, but you could always have her sing a tiny part of "Somewhere Out There" from An American Tail as a way to test how it might look. (and because the mouse theme is fitting :p)
:love:
The waltograph one looks better to me, the tangled one looks a bit too sharp.
you're kinda right there, actually... the waltograph one really does look better for it :love:
That's really cute! Do you think you'll have any of her sister's friends join Buttermilk to find something to help make her sister feel better?

hmmm.... i don't know.. they might, maybe :3
I've played very little dnd. Just maybe three little parts from one game that didn't go anywhere, then the people I was playing with all moved away.
It's not really one of the things that interested me much.
i see :woop:

If you're looking to practice drawing characters for stuff like that, you could always make a requests thread in the art section.
i wasn't really saying that... i was just saying that i drew characters for it before... but thanks for that :3

speaking of which: [PokeCommunity.com] Lot's WiP comic and general talk

& his dog companion, quito

but i was thinking of drawing a different character :>
Awesome! It looks really cool in that frosty blue and white color! :D

Last edited:
i wasn't really saying that... i was just saying that i drew characters for it before... but thanks for that :3

Ah, I misunderstood then, sorry.

speaking of which: View attachment 160482

& his dog companion, quito
View attachment 160483

but i was thinking of drawing a different character :>

You did a nice job with these two, so I say go for it.

Yeah! ^^

They all look nice! Though I like Roccoon's shiny coloring the most of the 4.
i'm thinking about removing pika-sona's pmd/scarlet adventure : o

so here's the result that it's gonna become... cause i'm not sure i'd be able to handle drawing people/trainers.... drawing pokemon & animals is more fun :love: :coolrim:well, most times😅

Spoiler:

Last edited:
i'm thinking about removing pika-sona's pmd/scarlet adventure : o
so here's the result that it's gonna become... cause i'm not sure i'd be able to handle drawing people/trainers.... drawing pokemon & animals is more fun :love: :coolrim:well, most times😅
View attachment 160665

Yeah, that makes sense if you'd rather not draw people. The timeline still looks good without it anyway!

It's tough for me to tell what was edited here... >.>

Last edited:
Back