• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Low Key {VI}}

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well thanks moments. xD If you get anything good out of it, be sure to show me yeah? ;D

Update time!

ulquiorra-1.png

After fixing a few coloration issues in the original, Ulquiorra, requested by BHWolf.

eunhyuk1.png

Eunhyuk, from Super Junior. (>w<!!!)

eunhyuk.png

B&W version which is potentially better than the colored?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Eunhyuk! OMG! <3

/ahem

I really like the latest update. I saw the Ulquiorra tag in BHWolf's signature and I thought it was really good - the colours work well together as do the effects. The only thing is that it seems a bit dark; but that may be my laptop being an eejit, I don't know. ;[

The Eunhyuk tags are just .. mm. The B&W version works slightly better than the coloured version; that said, the coloured version is really nice to look at and it's nicely balanced. (Although, just having Eunhyuk in it makes it a winner.)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ;v;
    EUNHYUK FAN?!

HE'S MINE, FYI. D: EUNHYUK AND YESUNG. YOU CAN HAVE ANYONE ELSE. ;A;
    [/k fangirl done]

It is pretty dark- it's the texture, I'm sure. That's the style though so... ;w;

I think you pretty much hit the nail as to my own opinions with your comments on the Eunhyuk tag, so... |D WOOP, GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE.

xD Thanks for commenting~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Kaito3.png

pokemonninjaskwsac2.png

Kidd.png

meltdown.png

meltdown2.png

meltdown3.png

I made a few other tags recently, but they're too crappy to show. xD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I've always loved your work, Loki.
    I can't even decide which one I like best.
    Keep up the awesome work. d(' 'd)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mage: Rly? oAo You like the Kaito one? x_x; Huh. Okay then. xDD By the way, you're gonna have to use that set I made you again sometime, otherwise I'm really gonna throw a tantrum. ;D Unless you already used it when I was on vacation or something. [/isn't used to having my sets used for like, less than two days. <A<]

Statistics: Thanks. x3

Counterfeit: Yeah.... I don't know I really hate the angle on that tag, and the depth messed up quite a bit, so. Dx;
    And yeah it is overused, but hey, what can you do about requests? xD I don't really mind over-used renders though, as long as I don't use them more than once.

ciel.png

Trying and failing to imitate parallelines' style.

alicetutorial-1.png

Done with a tutorial by peewee. Very pleased with the outcome despite a few things that need fixing and are never going to get fixed. xD;

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Oooooh Loki I am in love with your banners ;;! Your first tag in your last post is nice and simplistic. Lurve the green :33. The second is amaaaazingg. The render itself is awesome (you always use great ones), the curves and different shapes that you can see make it interesting, and the coloring is cool :] I'd love a link to the tutorial :'D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    LOKI, I absolutely LOVE your graphics! :D

I was wondering if I could use this with credit? :3

Well thanks. :D

And....
    I feel like somebody already claimed that. You can look through the giveaway thread, and if nobody has claimed it, you can use it, but if they have you'll have to ask whoever claimed it. <3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh, Gummy just said that he claimed it, so I guess you can't use it. :<
    Sorry about that~

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • You will always be one of the best graphic designer I've ever saw.

Hey, can you do me a favor? I would like a 130x130 avatar of that Ulquiorra tag you made me. Is that okay? <3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I don't know how many times I've looked at this gallery, but your work always impresses me. I'm jealous of your fantastic use of text and color schemes in all of your tags. Everything just....flows really well. It's quite inspiring really. Keep up the excellent work ^_____^

And...Your current theme is easily my favorite. It's absolutely perfect. <3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Asian Pride: Wow this is a late response, but uh... if you still want that avatar I'll go ahead and make you one... xD; Just post saying you want it.

Aurafire: Thanks! :D I'm glad you like them. x3

Katherine: Ahahaha, thanks~

My final graphic dump before school. D':

lavi-3.png

Manga coloring job by bear_and_book (my idol! everyone worship them!)

NILL.png

In here is the Pandora Hearts Collaboration:

Spoiler:

And then some requests from my good friend Gummy and Broken.

gokudera.png

For Gummy. <3

breakbroken.png

For Broken, who was jealous of Break's collab tag. xD

Back