• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Low Key {VI}}

Years
  • >_< Loki-sama, your graphics are simply beautiful. I've always peeked in at your galleries but have always been too shy to comment. ^^;; I love seeing all the new things you come up with :3 I hope that I eventually become better than you as great at graphics as you are.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I told you already, that PH collab is the sex. Even more reason for me to get some screencaps and icon it up. My favorites have to be yours, Ryan's and Drew's. Out of your other tags, I'm loving the Broken one, despite my usual distaste for tags with so much empty space. It's all about how you manage that space, and I think you do so nicely. And the lucky soul who got that Gokudera tag must be really happy, but only if it had some text. :x

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Beautiful graphics. :D I can't help it. :3

Dimensions: Avatar - 130x130, Banner - 400x200
    Image: Over THAR!
    Text: None
    Other: He should be facing left <-- in the banner, and the opposite --> in the avatar.

Thanks so much! ^^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Beautiful graphics. :D I can't help it. :3

Dimensions: Avatar - 130x130, Banner - 400x200
    Image: Over THAR!
    Text: None
    Other: He should be facing left <-- in the banner, and the opposite --> in the avatar.

Thanks so much! ^^

Err... this isn't a shop, it's a gallery. And now that Loki's life is getting busier, I don't think she'll be taking requests anytime soon.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! :D

lavi-3.png
    I was wondering if I could claim this? :3

Back