• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lucas or Diamond? (What will you name your Platinum Male Chara?)

What will you name the DPP Main Playable Character?

• Diamond

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other (Please post on thread)

Votes: 33 84.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    Note: I know it's based on one's preference but I just want to get people's opinion.

Well as everyone knows Platinum Version is coming out. So if you choose the Male main character..What will you name him?

I'm having a hard time deciding...and it's tomorrow. XD

mStar

The Darkness Within
    Years
    I'm naming mine Mikey. But if it was between Diamond/Lucas, then it should be Lucas.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I've already started Platinum as a girl but if I were to start as a boy, I'd call myself either Lucas or Kenny (my real name).

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    i'm naming my character Julian, but if i had to pick, it would probably be Lucas.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Well im a girl but im gonna name my girl character Heather.
    But if i had to be a boy i would choose Peter.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I never play the male character, so I'm gonna say...
    Azumi for the female part.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I am going to name him after my real name, Wolflare (if it fits... Wolf if it doesn't), or... That is it...

~Fire Eagle~

The Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Al! I bet that's not your real name...well, I'm going to name my character Fire because it's my real and actual name.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Like I always do, I am going to name my character in Platinum Dylan after myself. Also, what do you mean by Diamond/Lucas? To me, it sounds like you're reffering to the manga, but, in the manga, the two male characters' names are Diamond (hat) and Pearl (blonde hair). :cer_confused:

Back