• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] lukas says hi :p

Years
    • He/him, Xe/Xem
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    Hey all. I've got a ton of online names, but my primary ones are Lukas, Rowan, and the one in my username, Roxxie. My Pokemon preferences usually lean towards the old gens, I play on ROMs and I think the Nintendo 3DS should never have been discontinued.
    Aside from Pokemon, I'm also a hobbyist horror writer with a pretty big interest in AI generation (You know, AI Dungeon, Neuralblender, all that good stuff).

Also, late Merry Christmas, lol

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Welcome and thanks for choosing to join the community! :)

Years
  • Welcome Lukas! I think I saw you pop into the Discord a bit earlier too, great to have you :D I live for roms and emulation as well, are you into romhacks by any chance?

I've played AI Dungeon for a bit a while back. Would be cool to see a horror version of it in the future heh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey all. I've got a ton of online names, but my primary ones are Lukas, Rowan, and the one in my username, Roxxie. My Pokemon preferences usually lean towards the old gens, I play on ROMs and I think the Nintendo 3DS should never have been discontinued.
    Aside from Pokemon, I'm also a hobbyist horror writer with a pretty big interest in AI generation (You know, AI Dungeon, Neuralblender, all that good stuff).

Also, late Merry Christmas, lol

Yeah, I want the 3DS to live on! It's such a convenient small form factor, hand held rather than like, arm-held like the Switch V:

Either way, welcome to the forums haha. Would be fun to see some sample of your work in our Fan Fiction & Writing section, if you feel like showing it at some point :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Lukas! Welcome to the community! I definitely agree, the older generations of Pokémon were just so much more exciting for me. But that's probably the nostalgia talking, and it's hard to stand by that principle when my favorite type is fairy. But 2D sprites forever, man.

Years
    • He/him, Xe/Xem
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    I play around with Citra (3ds emulator) sometimes but I don't really have any games there that I regularly play. Also I haven't figured out how to get rom hacks to work yet unfortunately.

Back