• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lukomon Pokédex released for iPhone/iPod Touch! Android coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonlen

Hacking Noob
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    I can't wait to see how it turns out!
    When I get it I will also give it a great review in the App Store. :D

Years
  • Looks quite a nice app. I can't find it on the Android Market on my Hero though. Is it only available for 1.6+ or something? Heros (and earlier HTCs) are still stuck on 1.5 unless you root your phone.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I've kinda been ignoring this thread for awhile, but now since Im getting an iphone pretty soon I decided to see what all the hubbub is about. And oh my god, this is like the best idea ever. Im so getting this app when I get my new iphone.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have got my touch now so I am still looking forward to this!

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Yeah, I realized I really needed this O__o I was trying badly to find a Chansey one night in SoulSilver, and I just couldn't get one. So I had to cheat :|

Why is it called lukomon, btw? XD;

sonlen

Hacking Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    I wonder how much longer, paitience is not friends with me at all lol, I really look forward to this, the first complete pokedex on an iPhone/iTouch, from everything they are adding, it seems like this is more then you would get from something GameFreak would even come up with, now just to wait for it's release.... >.> <.< >.< <.> o.o

Years
  • Same here, I might be getting an iPod Touch in June. Does anyone know when this is going to be released, as I can't wait personally.
    Also it would be great if there could be a kind-of checklist, so you could see which ones that you need to complete the Pokedex. Also if you could see which ones to catch on each route.
    But that's just what I think would be good.

Last edited:

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Same here, I might be getting an iPod Touch in June. Does anyone know when this is going to be released, as I can't wait personally.
    Also it would be great if there could be a kind-of checklist, so you could see which ones that you need to complete the Pokedex. Also of you could see which ones to catch on each route.
    But that's just what I think would be good.

I have to second the checklist notion.

sonlen

Hacking Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    Yeah... I hope they are about finished, this would have helped me many many times in the past week, they say google is your friend, I say it is just plain annoying now..... Anyways I hope they will tell us their status on how much longer they think it will be soon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    hey!

We're almost there!

This is going to be nice.. you'll be surprised :-) Please bear with us as we're processing our latest beta test results.

sonlen

Hacking Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    I am so ready to get this, it will be my first purchase if I ever manage to get money on my account again, and if you decide to give out promo codes, look me up :D

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • This looks like it'll make life great for me, because instead of firing up my compy for pokemon advice, I can just pull out my ipod touch!
    Plus it'll be great help when playing pokemon on the go...

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Yeah finally, I've been waiting for sooooo long now on this app! ^_^

I don't want to rush you or something, make the app as good as possible! But just asking... do you have an ETA?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    At the moment we're still testing and solving about 3 minor bugs. Should be fixed soon. We want to deliver a high-quality app!

Pokafreak: We've been rushing ourselves a lot lately! Unfortunately the extra features we've decided to implement required some extra work and brought some bugs with them. I hope we make an announcement this week!

Last edited:

sonlen

Hacking Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    At the moment we're still testing and solving about 3 minor bugs. Should be fixed soon. We want to deliver a high-quality app!

Pokafreak: We've been rushing ourselves a lot lately! Unfortunately the extra features we've decided to implement required some extra work and brought some bugs with them. I hope we make an announcement this week!

I think it is great how determined you guys are for making it work and be great the first time instead of not caring and adding updates in the future for whatever you didn't feel like fixing, which I have seen a lot of. Keep up the determination and hard work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Yeah, I really like your kind of attitude Kombo. You're trying to release a stable and perfect app, something I'd like to see more. Hopefully you'll submit your app soon! But I'd kindly wait a few more weeks just for getting the perfect app. :)

One thing though, I guess your initial release scheme was kinda too positive, right? If I recal correctly, you should've launched a month ago. :P
    Not to be trolling or something, I'm just interesed. Like I said before: I'd rather have to wait a few weeks and get a complete app, than getting an app that's rushed. :)

sonlen

Hacking Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    At least you plan on releasing your whole app at first, I remember buying a game right after Christmas with the promise of 2 mini-games as "coming soon" and almost a year later still none, that right there is a sign of not caring at all, you guys show that you are dedicated and care about the paying customers which is the way everyone should be, great role models guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back