• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lukomon Pokédex released for iPhone/iPod Touch! Android coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hi!

lukomon Pokédex has been approved and is available in the iTunes App Store!

We will continue working on the Android version and try to make it available asap.

Here are some promo codes which you can use to download lukomon for free!
    First come first serve!

FA3A3439L3YE
    E4K343MA6979
    63WWNFRN7EWJ

YES
    This is great! You did an excellent job on this app, and I'm very pleased to be one of the first to download it.

How exactly do you use the promo codes, though? Oh well; purchased the app at the requested $2 price. You've done tons of work on this; you deserve to be paid for it.

Years
    I must say, looking at the screenshots (haven't got an iPod) you've done a great job. I can't wait to get it as I may be getting an iPod soon. I also like the sound of the checklist idea, which would help me greatly in the future, as I plan on completing the Pokedex. Also how long do the promotional codes and introductory price last for?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I can barely contain myself, it finally released :DDD. Bought it immediately. You deserve the money, I'm not even using the promo codes. :)

I think those codes expire whenever someone has used them. So those three codes probably have been used by now xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Thanks!
    the codes can be used by clicking 'redeem' in iTunes. They probably hav been used already but I'll post new ones soon.

If you encounter problems/bugs, please send them to [email protected] and we'll contact you asap.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    AWESOME!!! It's more than a pokedex, it should be called lukomon Superdex!

I have 1 question and 1 complaint, however;
    On the screen where it says to find the certain poke, under the level it appears at theres a "+" and a percentage...what's that mean? It's not the appear rate of the pokemon, and if it is, they aren't correct.

And for complaint, there is no EV yield info, and there is no stat info. Please add this!!!

Awesome job overall guys, hope to see updates though!

OH AND

in the items menu, "Medicin" has an E at the end. "Medicine"

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Some feedback I'd rather post here than email:
    in the locations section for johto there is no ice path but instead it is ice cave and when clicked it goes to a blank screen and the only way to access the ice path is to find a pokemon found in it and to go from there. Also on pokemon such as scyther it says just to trade when you have to trade it while holding a metal coat. Also medicine is spelled wrong. If I notice something else I'll be sure to let you know.

By the way I'm absolutley loving the app!!

Edit: I also noticed that in the legendaries section you included some non legends such as garchomp and tyranitar.

Last edited:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I tried the codes but they said they're only valid in the US so can us non americans get some love...:P But seriously you guys did an awesome job!! I'll be getting it tomorrow since my parents said I wasn't alowed to buy anything else off iTunes in the month of May. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Sorry!
    I would have made it possible for anyone to use the promo codes but unfortunately they're only valid for US iTunes Store users. So I guess I only make Americans happy with the following codes (please report back when you use them):

Spoiler:

KraniumRevolvos:
    I'll explain it to you: the idea is that conditions like a daytime or swarm adds onto the base rarity.
    EDIT: Oh no. Apparantly the condition icons like swarm and radio dont show up on some devices. We'll start fixing right away!

deku: thanks for your report! We will open a feedback system soon.

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Awesome Pokedex guys. Like I promised, I will be sticking this here for a while; just so it can get more loving!

Also, PM me if you want any info added to the title. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    After using it for a few hours, I must say that I am completely loving the app! Great job! I really can't wait for future updates like IV/EV stats generator. BTW, collections feature is soooo awesome. It takes a bit of a wait to load, but after that it works smooth as butter. Maybe I can finally catch all 493 Pokémon now thanks to this awesome checklist. :)

A lot of praise, but the app is not perfect though. I noticed that the locations don't show up correctly at Pokémon profiles, at least I think. Like there are no radio icons, which I think there should be. I hope you can fix this. :)

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I began using it as soon as I installed it, and I have to say it's a brilliantly designed app. As soon as I realized that you had to touch the trainer to begin, I was amazed at the "Events" feature (maybe now I can actually figure out what's going on XD). The search function works better than I expected, and asides from the Ice Cave and Medecin glitches, it works great.

Awesome first steps; can't wait to see what happens next.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Thanks guys!

Pokafreak: yes sorry but it seems the icons for radio, swarm etc weren't packaged right at distribution for some reason (please bare with us, the rookie developer). We're fixing it right now and will push an update containing a locations fix and the ice cave, medicin glitches before the end of the week. Sorry about that!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Sorry!
    I would have made it possible for anyone to use the promo codes but unfortunately they're only valid for US iTunes Store users. So I guess I only make Americans happy with the following codes (please report back when you use them):

Spoiler:

KraniumRevolvos:
    I'll explain it to you: the idea is that conditions like a daytime or swarm adds onto the base rarity.
    EDIT: Oh no. Apparantly the condition icons like swarm and radio dont show up on some devices. We'll start fixing right away!

deku: thanks for your report! We will open a feedback system soon.

Okay well I dont see a base rarity anywhere :\. I see just a plain +10% for example.

I also noticed if i go into the location menu and I press a location, I have to change the game to the respected region otherwise it shows nothing which confused me for a few minutes.

Also, when I go to a route and press "Pokemon" it simply says which pokemon are there, and not the rarities or in what type of terrain, whereas if I go to pokemon and look in locations, I see that information. Just some things that are a bit annoying.

Keep up the great work

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah, I can't wait to see it after you've done some edits, because then it will be really stunning, and for me the perfect Pokedex. I looked at what other apps of Pokedexes are like and looking at the description I can see that the people who made them haven't included much, and kinda make multiple ones that are dear, so when you put it all together to make what yours is like it would cost us around £5 wheras yours is the most complete one I've seen for around $1.79.
    Great work and effort!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Some other things I noticed: while randomly going through it I noticed for both sudowoodo and bonsly under evolution it just said baby bonsly and no sudowoodo. Also another feature that would be great is if you could add other ways of getting certain pokemon besides in the wild (such as starters sudowoddo in hgss and happiny in dppt thru an egg and eevee as a gift). I'm sorry the grammar and such isn't well because I'm on my iPod and not exactly the best at typing on it.…

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I think it's a pretty good Pokedex but with the addition of Stats and EVs it'll be a LOT better! Now I do have one recommendation, When you bring up a Pokemon and check it's moves, you get the results for egg moves, but no father. It would be very useful if you state which Pokemon is needed for that certain egg move to be bred into the new Pokemon. Also stating if the egg move needs chain breeding would be AWSOME!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Hi!

Sorry have been really busy with moving but I have finally settled now.
    We've fixed the missing locations icons (first screenshot), made lukomon iPhone OS 4.0 compatible and fixed some other small bugs like the medicine glitch and the missing evolution chain items that (second screenshot). We've pushed the update to Apple and an update should appear soon.

On the Android side I can't say much more than that we've done a good job programming so far. It's not yet ready for beta testing but it should be soon. I'm sorry for the delay. I'll post some screenshots next week :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back