• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    The Great Hamburgers

After a little while, the patties and the peeled potatoes were ready. I carefully placed the bread and made seven individual hamburgers and made a good amount of fries for everyone. Well it is hard to cook for seven individuals after all. Frankly I didn't expect much people in the first place but oh well. You gotta work with what you have. Everyone was pretty much doing their own thing, probably trying to pass time and avoid hunger. I pulled out the plastic plates from my backpack and made enough servings for everyone. Of course I'm nervous of eating Tauros meat and hopefully he died for a good cause.

"Okay people, dinner is served! Tonight is hamburgers with french fries that have no salt. So dig in!"

I grab my plate before the others and sneak off to eat at the closest tree. I lean on it and put the food on my lap. As I dig in mine, I sigh on how juicy it came out. Just as long as no Tauros hunts my dreams and I am good to go. So even though today has been such a twist, at least the wounds healed from me. I look up to the sky and see the stars.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
    The man with the freaky Iast name:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

In my time, I've eaten plenty of Pokémon. Sharpedo, Miltank, Seviper, Seaking, Grumpig, Combusken, Golbat, Whiscash, and various others I'm sure you don't want me to name. They all have their pros and cons, but there's nothing like Stantler. Criticize me all you will, but where do you think meat comes from, the sky?!

My parents were the ones that really got me into cooking. Dad and I would go hunting, before he became a drunk that is. We'd haul back whatever we got, and mom would cook it. She taught me everything I know, and I can't thank her enough. I'll always treasure those few times when she was truly happy, smiling as if nothing was wrong...

When I ran away that skill came in handy more times than I can count. I've kept a book of recipes and ingredients these four years, sitting in my satchel right now. Many of the dishes are a bit, "eccentric," but sometimes it's a matter of life and death in the wilderness. We had a saying at home:

"If you don't die in your sleep or end up paralyzed, then it's good."

I stared at the glorified Tauros steak sandwich. It was well-done to my great dismay. Whoever had that great idea would be getting complaints.

'I'm whiny...'

Hypno sat away from everyone, as per his usual routine. Provided I was a complete amateur, I would've offered him food. Any experienced trainer should know that Hypno feed on dreams. Actually, I wonder if I'm the only one that knows that here?

Absol eyed the spit hungrily, waiting for the right moment to sneak in a bite. It wouldn't be hard to tell he'd done it, just look for the large bite mark. Feeling sympathetic I tossed my "burger" over, and instead dug into the fries.

'They need salt.'

Reaching into my satchel I pulled out a packet of salt, one of many I'd plucked when no one was looking. Such secrecy also applied, since I didn't want to exhaust my secondary salt supply yet.

'Much better.'

Banette was trying to steal from the other Pokémon, which of course didn't end well. He then turned to Doritos boy, snatching a bag and fleeing to hide behind me. What's his face threw a hissy fit, but then unceremoniously pulled out another bag. I smirked and took a look at what was left of Buford. Jerky wasn't really an option anymore, unless we had a large quantity of salt, and where could we possibly get that?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
    Hamburger night

As i start to eat hamburger i look to everyone. They seemed so calm, and i'm the only serious guy.

Gold whispered to my ear. "These hamburgers could be better if we had Doritos..." I got angry and i punched in his belly.

"The hamburgers are great Gold, so shut up a little! Also i do not give your Doritos back!"

Maya was mad at me. She even didn't looked at me.

Sneasel and Pichu were already sleeping. They were so cute!

"Nice hamburgers Cabbage!" I said.

I was also tired but i must keep awake. And there is also worst. I'm the only that sleeps outside. The others will sleep on the tents. It does not mind.

Somehow, i started to remember about my dream. Why that? What Darkrai has connection to Shadow Lugia?

Gold notices that i was not only being away in my mind, but also i was almost asleep. So he yells to my ear.

"WAKE UP GELIUS!" I woke up and i placed my hamburger on my plate. I was about to punch him

If i was angry. Oh you bet! "You made a mistake... A big one..." Pichu and Sneasel had woke up and were angry as i am. Sneasel started to scratch Gold's face, while Pichu started to shock him.

I sit and start again to eat my hamburger. Silence was what i heard.

"What is it?"

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
    Ether Wood Camp

Irek's brow furrowed when Luke mentioned the tunnel leading between Standing Grace and Leviathan's Bastion. "The league doesn't leave people like such to die." Shadoan put his hand over his green pals head to calm him down. "Then the area was diverted or blocked. Territories may have changed underground Irek. I'm only going by the data we've recorded last year and for all we know, we could be in different territory than Bulbasaurs and Nidorans. Were not attacked yet and the defense is up strong. So the territory could be the same as last year or may have more docile pokemon than last. Here, divide our pokemon their dinner for the evening." He gave Irek a box of berries before he finished his tauros burger and climbed into his sleeping bag. "The meal was great Cabbage. Thank you. Goodnight." He closed his eyes as the fire raged on. Irek divided out the berries before snatching the Summer Journal along with two other tattered journals from Shadoan's Rucksack. "Let's see.... This is.... Spring." He put's the spring one back and moves onto another one. "I don't need winter, so the last one must be the fall journal."

Irek puts the Winter and Spring Journals back and opens the Fall Journal, Retrieve's Shadoans Tablet PC and goes through the pages on pokemon migration patterns in Lethia and reference's the map. "If the bulbasaurs are here... Then the Ivysaurs.... Branch.... Family..... Irragation..... Temperature." Irek started mumbling under his breath as he tried to make sense of the previous data to the current. Before long, he starts muttering numbers before closing the Fall book and the Summer book together. "That much...." Irek hops up and dust's his hinds legs before picking up the tablet and going to the [COM] Sections, activating the satellite, he trots over to Shadoan and pulls out a circular device reading [Gyro-Gear] in faded letters on the side. He boots it up and runs the phone app, the gear synchronizes with the tablet and Irek makes a phone call to the Daycare where they dropped off Light and Melody. "Hello? Hey Gramps; The pokemon we dropped off under Shadoan's name, the one we nicknamed Melody, can I speak with it?" A few moments later, Melody answered, speaking in it's native tongue that it sounded like a all purpose noise machine as Irek talked with her. After a while, he hung up, putting away the materials he retrieved, walking over by Avaith and laying his back against the fire pokemon, closing his eyes in an attempt to get some shut-eye.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Luke Clifford - Team Gold

Sighing, I walk towards where others were currently sleeping and sighed again when I see Kelden had put up the tent. I don't know why, don't ask. I grab a plate as well, even though the burgers are most likely cold by now. I wasn't hungry anyways.

Kanade was already tucked away in bed, as was Kelden who had opened up the sleeping bag and was lying on the left side. I roll onto the sheets next to Kelden who upon sensing my presence turns into me as I wrap my arms around the side of him as he does the same, forcing us into a cuddle.

"You can have the burger if you want," I physically say for some reason.
    "Mhm," he grunts and rolls away and picks up the plate before munching into the side of the burger. I lift myself up and look at him with soft eyes.
    "You haven't spoken once since we got here. It hurts me..." I mumble.
    "S-sorry," he says after gulping down a mouthful nervously.
    "Please try. For me," I say as my hand gently slaps his back.
    "Buford tastes nice?" he answers nervously, raising his voice into a question at the end.
    "Doesn't smell nice," I say with a small smile.

My eyes dart to Kanade for a second as I see him only half asleep and chuckle to myself. He was just being kind and not saying anything but I could tell he wanted food. I eye signalled Kelden and he nodded, thus I took the plate out of his hands (he still had the burger) and placed the plate of fries next to him. His left eye opens before widening for just a second and lifting himself up to eat.

"Busy day tomorrow. Our second ever day in Lethia. I wonder whats ahead of us-"
    "Pain."
    "Well that's not scary," I say sarcastically after being interupted.
    "Sorry..." he mumbles. I shake my head as he finishes the last bite. We return to our original positions and try to fall asleep underneath the moonlit sky.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Trying to sleep

I go back to my sleeping bag after beating up Gold. He rolled his sleeping bag near mine. Sneasel and Pichu started to sleep. Gold was playing games on the PC. Really? On a survival challange, he is playing?

The game noise was high. "Gold turn the PC off."

"No." I hope we find Crystal, to put Gold on his place.

I was getting mad. " Gold turn the computer down, now!" Then Gold yells:

"I don't care!!!!!!" I was mad again. I punched his face.

"Shut up, go to sleep, and don't talk!" He just turned to the other side, and went to sleep.

I just went to sleep. Tomorrow was a big day!

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

Sleeping is weird when you have a Hypno. Even in their Pokéballs they can get into your dreams, and that can be plain scary. No matter how many times I chastised him, Hypno wouldn't listen. I think he took a sadistic pleasure in invading dreams, tearing them apart as the victim was deprived of a night's sleep. So far Absol and Banette on occasion have saved me from his wrath, but the others?

"If it's fine with you guys I'm going to be staying up for some time."

Bah, they were all heading to bed anyway. Better they learn what it's like to have a Hypno feeding off of you than be told. They'd have to get used to it as time went on, or spend days not sleeping (my predicament). As much as I want to store him in the PC indefinitely, Hypno's far too valuable of an ally to let go.

Seeing as it was just myself and Shadoan now (Cabbage was somewhere), a conversation was in order:

"Hey Shadoan, do you have a journal or something on the plants you've found?"

I pulled out my cooking log.

"This a log of everything I've encountered in the wilderness food wise, as well as recipes I made. They're all a bit weird, but like we said in my house:

' If you don't die in your sleep or end up paralyzed, then it's good!'"

I handed the book to him and awaited reply.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Wild Girl

I wake up. Was on the morning, but really early. I woke up because Gold was snoring. How did the others did not noticed that he snores.

I get up as well Pichu and Sneasel. I wanted to do the breakfast but was still too soon. Then on the same tree as yesterday, I see someone. I go to that tree and climbed it. When i climbed the tree, i recognized that person. Was Sapphire and was sleeping on the tree. First of all, why is she in Lethia, and second why is she sleeping on a tree.

I decided to wake her up. "Sapph... Wake up."

When she woke up she screamed. "AHHHH!" She reacted better than my brother, when i used to make pranks to him.

"Watch out, don't make so much noise!" I tried to talk in a low voice.

"Sorry, but what are you doing here?" Sapph seemed confused.

"My camp is right here and i saw you sleeping. But i want to ask you a thing."

"What?" Before i start, i looked to all the sides. I did not wanted to wake up the others.

"What are You doing here and why were you sleeping on a tree?"

"I came to Lethia because my dad wants me to do some field work, and winning the Lethia league. He said to take Ruby and Emerald with me, so they can take part on the league." Now she got me with surprise.

"Wait, Wait, wait! The Sissy Boy came to challenge a pokemon league? A pokemon cordinator on this survival challenge? The boy that hates to battle? That is new!" I was surprised about Ruby taking part on contests.

"Dad threatened Ruby that he would take his pokedex if he did not went to the league." Sapphire said.

"Wow your dad is amazing. Maybe he can make my brother less annoying!" I said. Me and Sapphire started to laugh.

"Well continuing, i saw a pokemon climbing this tree when i was half asleep. And i climbed this tree, but the climb took my forces and i got asleep." Well that happens.

"Oh My Arceus!" This voice... Yup! Gold! He woke up and he is almost waking up everyone.

"Gold!" I got a surprise. "This is not what it looks like..."

Gold continued: "You got a girlfriend! Congrats man!" He was waking up everybody. Worse, if Maya hears him, I'm dead!

"Gold you stupid! She is not my girlfriend! She is Sapph! Just a Friend! Remember? And you are almost waking up everyone!" Gold is a stupid guy! As always!

"No. I do not remember her." As i said, Stupid!

"Gold shut up or everybody wakes up!" I think it was too late

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Feeling Dream Eaters

As I see everyone else get their burgers, I smile to myself. Hopefully things tomorrow will be less dramatic than today. As I finish my food, I start to doze off and darkness carries me again.

I wake up in my bed and yawn as I opened my eyes. The sunlight hit my bare eyes and I put on my glasses to see around me. Then it started to feel really cold, so cold that I started to shiver.

"Okay, whoever is playing with the AC please stop."

It's probably my dad or my sister getting me up. But this is way too cold to have been a prank. It starts to get more colder and colder until I can see my breaths. Now I need some heat. I look to my desk and grasp for the pokeballs to take out Blaziken and when I press the button, nothing happens. Then some kind of shadow comes out and begins to sing.

"Here the dead will rise." The voice sounded cold and hard. "Here you stand in the graveyard of the vengeful."

Then another pokeball opens up with another singing shadow.

"Here is safe, here is company. Abandon those who left you to die and what you seek will rise."

Another singing shadow comes out to join this feud.

"Here is cold, here is lonely, and this is the price to pay for ignorance. You should have ran, you should have left them."

Then the entire place changes to black and white as I see a new scene in front of me. There's Shadaon and Gelius talking while Luke and Morty are cracking jokes. Their pokemon are playing with each other. I walked up to them.

"Hey guys. Can one of you tell me what is this?"

No response. They continue carrying on with their activities. I go up to Luke and wave at his face.

"Luke? Anyone there?"

Still no response. Then I feel something pull me back until they are at a distance. The shadows sing together.

"Here we see those we care. They carry on like nothing, forgetting we exist. All we've done, and they enjoy their freedom."

I try going up to them but my body won't budge. The voices continue on.

"Here we rot, here we live. Now that we've died, our efforts for nothing, here we rot. We repentant and want to live but now it's just too late."

Their singing is getting on my nerves as I continue to watch over the guys. Now they've-

"Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about. Shut up!"

They sing as they answer.

"Here we are all the same. We did the good so they could live. But now they left us and now we rot. They will forget you, you saw how they didn't even see you."

"I said shut up!"

"Here we die, here is fate. Accept your destiny and come join us."

Before I can say anything, the ground beneath me disappears and I fall.

I wake up breathing hard. Talk about a weird dream. I'm pretty sure if I die I won't be forgotten. Or hopefully I won't. I get up and see Gelius talking to another girl on a tree. Definitely not Maya. But who?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    New possible members for the group

I was getting mad again. Gold was singing:

"You got a girlfriend, you got a girlfriend!" I decide to act and throw Scpetile and Blaziken's pokeballs.

"Chase Gold down!" I said. Then i see Cabbage. So she woke up. "Nice job Gold! You woke Cabbage up!" I shouted.

"Sapph, that girl is Cabbage. We are on an adventure. Well... An almost deadly adventure." I got down from the tree, as well as Sapphire. "And Cabbage, this girl here is Sapphire Birch, a great friend of mine." I said with a smile. "Sorry if Gold woke you up."

"Pleasure to meet you Cabbage. As Gelius said, my name is Sapphire Birch and i'm professor Birch's daughter."

"Snea, Sneasel!" Sneasel wanted to eat, as well as me.

"We must wait until the others wake up. Later we meet up with Sissy Boy and Rald. By the way Cabbage, Rald's name is Emerald."

I smile while i saw Blaziken and Sceptile chasing Gold.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
    My turn to throw things upside down. I'm going to significantly tone down my antics after this, until I find a suitable moment that is, hopefully further down the line.

Mortimer Slartibartfast

We take an alternate route in this post, leading from the view of everyone's, favorite Hypno.

Humans are fools. They constantly boast of their greatness, and yet fall so very short of that claim. Their minds are so easily twisted; so easily torn mental piece by piece that it's quite simply pathetic. Even the seemingly equally pathetic Magikarp offers more defense, but even that is lacking when compared to my power.

Mortimer was even more of a fool, thinking that he could possibly control me; for I am a threat to all mankind, and unlike any other seen before. My power lies in a realm that no human can reach, assistance from those other things that proclaim themselves "psychics" aside. I strike in their most vulnerable state, ever ready to bend the wills of my feeble-minded prey. All but the creatures deemed "Dark" may stand in my way, but their scattered numbers bear no threat.

And thus I bide my time, waiting; planning for the right moment to strike. No one, not even Mortimer and his damnable wolf would suspect it before the time was lost. I could finally be rid of the childish manners of my "master," and finally begin my reign of terror, starting with the forgotten land know as, Lethia.

The ones known as Cabbage, and dare I say, Gelius, were within my grasp now. They both thought they had awakened, but it lay far worse than that. The girl was reeling from a nightmare, not mine oddly enough, but it made control that much easier. The latter was about as easy as flipping a light switch, but I digress.

Linking their dreams was a task of its own. Few others of my kind could hope to accomplish such a complex goal, one which only I could only but muster. As they dreamt I fed, and Mortimer never suspected a thing. It was almost too ea-

A change of perspective now

Hypno slumped over as Absol stood before him, having just used Night Slash. The plain expression upon his face conveyed a sense of wisdom, this one sprinkled with a touch of repetition.

"Sloppy," he muttered in his baritone voice.

Hypno had passed out, and thus offered no comment. Meanwhile, no one, not even Cabbage, Gelius, or the two awake noticed.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Important thing

I came near Cabbage, pulled her while saying: "I need to talk to you."

We reached to a tree. I sit down.

"Cabbage... I have chosen another guardian of the Silver Wing. And i want you to know that the guardian... Is you." I stopped while i saw Sceptile chasing Gold with Blaziken. Then i continued. "I chose you, because you are strong enough to fight and protect the wing, and i trust you. I could give to my other friends but i don't think so." I walk away.

"Blaziken and Sceptile that's enough! You already burned him up. Retreat." They came back to the pokeballs. Gold's clothes were burned and ripped of by Leaf Blades and Flamethrowers. "Gold this is a lesson to..."

"Shut up i know!" At least he learned the lesson.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Ominous Thoughts

The second Gelius saw me up, he was quick with introductions.

"Sapph, that girl is Cabbage. We are on an adventure. Well... An almost deadly adventure." Then both of them start to climb down the tree and towards me. "And Cabbage, this girl here is Sapphire Birch, a great friend of mine." Gelius smiles. "Sorry if Gold woke you up."

I shrug, plus, I really don't feel like telling that dream, or nightmare, at all. As of late, all of my dreams involve death.

"Pleasure to meet you Cabbage. As Gelius said, my name is Sapphire Birch and I'm professor Birch's daughter."

"We must wait until the others wake up. Later we meet up with Sissy Boy and Rald. By the way Cabbage, Rald's name is Emerald."

The second Gold finished speaking Gelius's Blaziken and Sceptile chased him and were in the process of burying him. I couldn't help but laugh despite all the thoughts that have entered my mind. Then a sole lyric comes back to me:

"They will forget you."

I shake my head. I head off to somewhere in camp and lean my head on the tree. This is too much to think about. Death, death, death. I am not afraid of dying, I will never be. But these nightmares just confuse me so much. But it's so specific that I can almost swear a pokemon is doing so. Trust me when I say I know the difference between a normal nightmare and a fed one. I've been through many of those when-

"I need to talk to you."

Before I can say more, he pulls me and we both sit at a tree. I don't like the looks of this.

"Cabbage... I have chosen another guardian of the Silver Wing. And I want you to know that the guardian... Is you."

I take time to sink in the meaning of his words. The first thing I linked up is the pokemon giving me nightmares and a Shadow Ball attack on the wing. Definitely not good at all. I really don't mind giving up my life for it but it will also be my fault if something happens.

"I chose you, because you are strong enough to fight and protect the wing, and I trust you. I could give to my other friends but I don't think so."

I nod to his words even though my mind swirls. Why couldn't he choose one of his friends? Surely he trusts them more than me. But he believes in me. This still won't cut it, I need to tell him. For an odd reason, I just whisper.

"Gelius, I don't think giving me the wing is a good idea."

I turn around to see if they're awake but I don't see them. Good.

"Look, lately, a pokemon has been feeding me off nightmares and I'm pretty sure it will continue. I'm not afraid for me, but for the safety of the wing..."

My voice trails off as thoughts of 'that' flood my mind. Push them out, push them out. The past is the past. I can't allow myself to think about that. Not here, not anywhere.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Explanations to the chosen one

"I did not chose Gold because he is to... Well jerk for it. Red i could trust him but i do not know nothing about him. Crystal has business as well as Sapph. Sissy Boy is to weak to protect it. Emerald is too mischievous. Silver is rude. Blue will use it for her proposes and i'm scared of that. Green is like Silver. Yellow... I do not know. About Platina Diamond or Pearl, they are on their business. Only remains White and Black, but i do not know abut them. So i can only give it to you." This was a good explanation.

She talked about a nightmare. "I know about nightmare. If is a pokemon then the only that can be must be Darkrai. Why you ask? He invaded my dream. This night i had 2 dreams with it. The first one i was in Johto. The other one. He was telling me that i'm always alone and i will be alone forever. My adventure was made alone." I look to the horizon. "And if Darkrai was right? I will be always alone?" Gold was behind the tree.

"Do you feel that Gelius? You are always alone? I do not think that!" Sapph said.

"Yeah cheer up! You gotta be nice in spirit!" Gold said.

"Wow Gold, Sapph... Thanks to trying to cheer me up... Now i shall be doing the breakfast." I left.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

You know those dreams that you can't explain? The ones etched into your mind through consistent repeats, burying themselves deep in your memories, yet locked away. Those were the kinds of dreams I had. Sometimes I start to wonder if it's just a lie. If these dreams were true how could I be fine.

I remember the day she told me she was leaving, the mascara running down her face. The dreams we made she left behind - she didn't need them. Every single wish we ever made together, gone. We would of been happy. The she I'm referring to is anonymous. I prefer not to remind myself of her name. She never liked it anyways. Sometimes I feel like it never happened.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about all the stupid little things, like the way it felt to fall asleep next to her and everything beautiful about her. My mother was a wonderful woman.

If one day I woke up with her right beside me like everything I see is all just a big twisted dream I could hold her close and never let her go. I'm not fine at all, no I'm really not fine at all.

Sometimes I see myself running away from daylight. I hide in the shadows and sometimes I let my emotions slip through the cracks of my imperfections and lighten up the shadowy paths I prefer to walk in. I'm just running from everything bright and good, but the reason is lost.

I need to stop thinking like this, otherwise I won't be able to save everyone. Nobody else can leave because of my mistakes.

'Nobody left because of you.' I open my eyes to meet with Kelden's who was staring at my closed eyelids prior to me opening them.
    'Sorry. I thought you were asleep."
    "You don't have to hide your thoughts from me. And I've been awake for a while. Gelius is making a fuss over a girl called Sapphire and the Silver Wing again. He's a pain.'
    'Agreed,' I chuckle, a small smile forming on my lips.
    'I love you Kel,' I say with a small smile.
    'Love you too Lulu.'

I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.

I said that but could I really handle that? The thoughts still circle around but not as heavily as I get out of the tent. I don't know why Cabbage didn't join us, there was room for her, but I guess I forgot to invite her and she felt awkward about it. Must remember to ask her.

"Good morning Gelius, Cabbage," I say with a small smile before a thought pops into my head, forcing my elbow into Kelden's side. He flinches as looks shocked before realisation washes over his face.

"You haven't spoken once since we got here. It hurts me..." I mumble.
    "S-sorry," he says after gulping down a mouthful nervously.
    "Please try. For me," I say as my hand gently slaps his back.

"G-good... Morning..." Kelden says nervously to the two of them, earning a grin from me and a hug from behind.

"You did it! Kudos to you Kelly," I joke.
    "What you guys up too?" I ask with curiosity.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Breakfast

I was doing breakfast when Luke greets everyone. "Good morning..." Was all that i said.

While i was doing breakfast, I hear 2 voices.

"Where she could be?" This voice was familiar.

"Maybe being a barbarian girl, and climbing trees..." This joke is recognizable. Ruby does a lot of jokes about Sapph. "Rald don't you agree?"

"No Ruby i don't." Said Emerald.

They reach and they got a shock. Well i think.

"Hello Emerald, Sissy Boy..." I tried to say with a smile.

"Sissy Boy? See who talk stupid kid!" He said.

"Oh you gonna get it!" I was about to send Sneasel to Shadow Ball him, but Sapph stopped us.

"STOP IT!" My ears! "Ruby, Gelius has things to do!" Sapph said.

"What? How about me? He called me Sissy Boy!" Ruby seemed frustrated.

"Its true you are a Sissy Boy!" She said.

Sneasel was hungry and i gave him his food. I had made pancakes. I put on the table. i was in hope that everybody would eat the pancakes but that changed when i saw Gold with Doritos.

"Found my Doritos!" He said in celebration. I go near to him and i take away his Doritos.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    The Road Not Taken

It was darkness and laughing. Bound to a chair in pure darkness without my pokemon.

'Where is the money?'

'I don't know what you're talking about'

I made sure I spat on the man. He just grunted.

'Little girls like you shouldn't play any kind of games. What are you, eight?'

'Actually eleven, and for your own good you better back up.'

I shake my head and drag my foot to stomp on a shoe. The howl filled my ears.

'Fine then. Gengar, show this girl why she should play with dolls.'

I heard a cry and a darker darkness covered me. Then there was-

"Good morning Gelius, Cabbage."

I snap myself up from my leaning spot on the tree. Looks like Luke and Lucario are good and up. I smell some food and then I see Gelius cooking breakfast. Oh well. But still, this was something new. I never daydream before in my life until now. Now I'm convinced that something is haunting me. Although I highly doubt that Gelius's theory was true; after all, why would a legendary pokemon hunt us down? Something's not right, that's for sure.

That daydream reminds me how much stronger I was before. Before I used to believe death was my biggest fear. After that, I knew what true fear was. As I turn to Luke, I realized he looks a bit trouble. Looks like we didn't sleep good at all.

"Morning Luke. Slept well?"

While he responds, I take time to link what these dreams have in common.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

"Morning Luke. Slept well?" Cabbage says looking exhausted. Gelius was fussing with the girls around him again and it really pissed me off. They shouldn't even be here for a start.

"Yeah I slept quite well. Is nobody going to realise that Kelden spoke?" I asked sarcastically whilst rolling my eyes with a slight chuckle.

"Y-yeah... I did..." Kelden stutters.
    "Don't worry he isn't shy he just doesn't talk much. I'm just forcing him too because I'm evil. Mwah," I chuckle. Kelden groans and slumps down on the grass. Kanade wanders out the tent from behind and stretches his paws as he soaks in the daylight.

"Here we rot, here we live - I read that in a book before. The author was a great guy. It just crossed my mind and that's why I'm awake so early thinking about it," I say yet somehow deep in my mind I feel pity for someone. My eyes latch on to Cabbages for some reason and I give her a warm smile before slumping down on the grass.

"Gelius please get rid of all the girls. They piss me off," I say innocently with a fake smile.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Same dream

"Sorry Guys you must leave. Same to you Sapph." I said but quickly Gold was going with them. I pull him by his ear. "Wait a minute Gold... You stay! I will need your help! Silver and Crystal are still in danger and was your fault. So you come along us. When we find them you go back to Jhoto! All 3!"

Maya had woke up already and was reading a book. Lucario comes near to me.

"Gelius ear me." I turned to him. "See this!" He shows me some type of song:

"Here we rot, here we live-" Hum i think i had saw this before

"First of all Lucario. What is that?"

"Well i think is from a book." He says.

"I also think. The author was a strange guy. All i know is that he disappeared without no clues. Only thing that was rest from him was 2 or 3 books i think. Or was another author? Anyway..."

I sit on the table starting to eat. I see Cabbage and Luke talking. I was half asleep. Gold was snoring all the night.

"Guys i have a question... Did you noticed that Gold snores when sleeping? Because i couldn't sleep."

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Til The Day I Die

I put a tiny smile at my face as Luke talks to me. See what I meant? That nightmare was just a drab.

"Yeah I slept quite well. Is nobody going to realise that Kelden spoke?" He asked sarcastically while rolling his eyes with a slight chuckle.

I chuckle slightly too. Just because I don't have a Lucario like Gelius or Luke does not mean I'm a total wimp. At least I hope. Plus the telepathy thing is kind of complex for me. Still, it would be nice to hear a pokemon talk besides the green Pikachu.

"Don't worry he isn't shy he just doesn't talk much. I'm just forcing him too because I'm evil. Mwah," he chuckled. I find myself laughing too. Anything was better than that nightmare... Before he sat down with me, he said something else.

"Here we rot, here we live - I read that in a book before. The author was a great guy. It just crossed my mind and that's why I'm awake so early thinking about it."

Those words. That chant. My nightmare. But they were part of a book? Now I shudder. The pokemon knows this too then. I shiver went down my spine. Then he sits down next to me with a warm smile yet pity in his eyes. Does he know? Before I can say anything, Luke turned to Gelius.

"Gelius please get rid of all the girls. They piss me off," he says innocently with a smile.

I just laugh a bit as I see Gelius chase everyone away except for Gold. Looks like this is his lucky day.

"Here the dead will rise." My voice sounded cold and hard, and foreign to me. "Here you stand in the graveyard of the vengeful."

The words just come out of my mouth. I can't seem to control what I'm saying at all. Before I could stop myself, I keep on going.

"Here is safe, here is company. Abandon those who left you to die and what you seek will rise. Here is cold, here is lonely, and this is the price to pay for ignorance. You should have ran, you should have left them."

Then I see the same thing in front of me, everyone playing and forgetting about me. I blink my eyes and concentrate the fact that Luke is in front of me. This nightmare is not real, it is not real...

"Here we see those we care. They carry on like nothing, forgetting we exist. All we've done, and they enjoy their freedom."

I try to stop but my voice cold as stone carries on.

"Here we rot, here we live. Now that we've died, our efforts for nothing, here we rot. We repentant and want to live but now it's just too late. Here we are all the same. We did the good so they could live. But now they left us and now we rot. They will forget you, you saw how they didn't even see you."

Just before I can say the final part, I regain control of myself and stop. I can't say the last part, I can't. But it still plays in my head:

Here we die, here is fate. Accept your destiny and come join us.

I shudder again. Then I realized that everything got quiet, too quite for comfort. I gulped. Before anyone can stop me, I get up and sprint away, dropping my pokebelt in the run. I don't know why I run. I have to run, I have to go, I have to run.

Here we die, here is fate. Accept your destiny and come join us.

Back