• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Suspicious Around

As I waited for open suggestions, I see Luke putting on mixed emotions to his face. The creepy thing is that he's looking at Shadaon... Let's just say I see him drooling a bit. As I turn away, I hear Luke say:

"Are we leaving?"

I turned back and he thankfully wasn't looking at Shadaon at this part. I wonder if he notices this too... I still glare at Shadaon with an unknown reason now.

"I might know where your pokebelt is."

This time it's Gelius's turn to speak. Anything just to have my pokemon again.

"I gave it to Luke. But it seems that he lost it!"

I really don't like where his anger is coming from. He shouldn't hate on Luke; it seems that he has his own problems.

"Look in the camp."

Then, Gold comes running to him screaming about Doritos, but Gelius shoos him off with the bag. Then his eyes go to my hands and sees the clutched up hat in my hands. I forgot about that.

"Please give me my hat back."

It's how he says it that made me draw the hat and gave it towards him. He got it out of my hands.

"Here's your hat," I mumbled. This is so not the way to start a day.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
    The missing pokebelt

"Thanks." I put my hat on. Silver comes in walking.

"Is this yours?" He asks me.

"Give me that." I take the thing from his hands. It was Cabbage's pokebelt. "Where did you found this Silver?"

"On the camp. Gold was almost to take one pokemon as same as me. But Maya saw us. She told us to give this back. Is this yours or not?" He says.

"OF COURSE NOT!!!!!" Silver knows i'm mad. This day wasn't the best.

"So who is the owner of this?" He asks.

"It's From Cabbage you dumb!" I shout in his face.

I turn to Cabbage. And i give her pokebelt. "Here you go. Sorry about Gold and Silver. They are sometimes dumb." Then i mumble to me. "Or more like retards."

Sneasel gives a glare to Luke and Pichu started to charge.

I start to look on my fact notebook.

"If we get lucky we might be able to cross this woods safely." I close my notebook. "Well i think we already have a way."

"But we must get the others!" Gold says. What he is doing again here. "Now give me more Doritos!"

I was about to say a bad word to Gold but when i was going to speak, Lucario punches me.

"Don't ever dare to say that."

"Stop reading my mind Lucario. My mind is for plans and... well maybe fantasies." I say telepathically.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Ether Wood Camp

Shadoan heard to check back at camp, so he did. Looking around the areas where Cabbage had been, her sleeping bag and the campfire. Irek glanced about and started to sniff the air until he walked over where Gelius and Luke were together. Walking about, he located a belt lined with pokeballs and the buckle to it broken. "Shadoan, I think I found her team." He yanks the belt from the bush and carries it over to him. "Great... We can probably get the buckle replaced at the caravan's." Shadoan walked over and handed Cabbage her pokeball belt. "Here ya go. If everything is settled, we should get moving, now. The wild ones are already awake and if we stay here too long, trainers or worse may ambush us." Shadoan returned his pokemon team to their balls except for Ulla, giving her orders to scout ahead for the group, Shadoan turns to his comrades and chuckles. "Well, were off to Gaia's Heart. Irek, try to watch out for our 'under the weather' friends; we don't want them doing anything they'll regret when the fruit wears off." "You mean like proposing to each other?" "More like sharing a bed on a full moonlit night." Shadoan starts hiking, leading the group on through the woods.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Hiking

We continued the travel. Gold, Silver and Maya were behind me. This could be a good time to catch pokemon.

I heard the conversation with Shadoan and Irek. Oh well. I looked around and i only see Oddish. I already have. Would be cool if it was a Vielplume or something like that. Maybe a Victribell.

I get a message on the pokegear. Was Red. I read:
    "I'm in Lethia. Wanna come to take on the survival challenge with me? I'm with Yellow." The fact that he is with that girl is strange, and dangerous. That girl still needs to learn the battle skills. She is learning that with Red. Like i learned with Steven.

"Sorry you are too late. I'm already with Gold, Silver, Crystal and some frineds. But Crystal is not here for the moment." I wrote and sent it.

Luke was on the effects of the pink berry. If he tries to flirt me, i will punch him. Or worst, i switch one of my pokemon to Metagross and i kill him. Then i want to eat. I look to Blue berries. Lucario was about to eat when i took the berry.

"Stop! We might not know if that berry is like the one that Luke probably ate." I guard it on a jar. "Take it! A Oran Berry. I never travel to a new region without berries. We might not know if Oran ones does not grow here." Lucario glares. Maybe he was tired so i retrieve him.

I was tired so i ask Sceptile to carry me while i sleep.

I fade away

I was dreaming. Like the day i won the Johto league. But this time was different. The guys i was fighting was a man. A mysterious one and not my brother.

It was a triple battle.

He sends Hydreigon, Corfagius and Vaniluxe. I sent Flygon, Blaziken and Sceptile. This is definitely a dream.

"Corfaguis use Shadow Ball, Hydreigon Dragon Rage and Vaniluxe use Ice Beam." He ordened.

"Everyone evade and then use Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant and Hyper Beam!" Like i planned it worked.

He does a evil smile and switches. But first he throws his cape away. It was Ghetgis. This was definitely a trap. "Kyurem, Darkrai and Shadow Lugia appear!" The three legendary appear from the nothing.

They shoot a Hyper Beam (In exception of Darkrai that uses Dark Pulse) and they defeat my pokemon. I retrieve them. I try to reach the other pokeballs. Nothing was there, as well as the ones i had on my hand. Pichu disapeared too.

"The nightmare. Your weakness is the memories." He says. I Got a shock.

"What are you talking about?" I say.

He smiles and the pokemon attack once more but this time, the target was me.

"GHAAAAAAA!!!!!" I wake up. This was strange. I look to my belt. All normal. Now i remember. I was riding Sceptile and i got asleep. Well I got asleep. Sceptile must have caught me.

"What did he meant with 'Your weakness is the memories.'?" I said.

I start to think. "He might be right. My past haunts me. The hard past that i had. Maybe is that. The memories are my weakness. Cabbage might be the dreams i think. The others i do not know. But it was a dream. Nothing more."

I got down from Sceptile and retrieve him. "I do not need your help now buddy."

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Ether Woods - Mouth of the Mountain Path, Giant's Lement

Shadoan sighed as he complained about the 'blue berries' as Shadoan called out to him. "The average berries do grow in Lethia, Oran, Pecha, even Sitrus. On top of that, Kuhla fruit is found higher up in trees vs. what you can reach at arm's length." Shadoan doubted he heard him as he had his Sceptile carry him. "And now he's sleeping." Shadoan pulls out some of the left over dream marsh and eats one to keep his nerves calm as they come to a clearing near a rocky path. "Alright, were near Giant's Lement. If we keep moving on through here, at some point we'll reach Gaia's Heart and then Heroes Loft. Take 5 minutes to rest, It's going to a little more of a rough path going through here." Shadoan sat down on the ground with his back to a rock as he pulls out a water canteen and takes a sip.

"~MAIL CALL!!!~" A red pidgeotto was flapping it's wings with a Green Scarf around it's neck and a bag in it's claws. "Shadoan, letter from home and the Pokemon Day Care in Jhoto." Irek hops off of his shoulders and runs up. "Hey Sparth, how's the mail run?" The red bird glances at Irek with a puzzled look until his mind registers who he's talking too. "Irek?... HEY! Where you been? I heard you left the league to travel the world!" "I did." Sparth paused and looked disappointed. "I see... crap, and I thought you were still here when the region vanished... Well, so much that." Irek's brow furrowed, a little confused himself. "So much for what? What do you mean?" "I mean as in what happened to Lethia. Since the region disappeared, we lost all contact with HQ. When the ship arrived; we rushed our way to the bastion and discovered the place was trashed! Our homes dismantled, trashed, the monitoring room, training facility-" "Wait, all of the bastion was up in destruction?" Sparth chuckled a little. "Kind of; that's what we were told. Were currently operating from the S.S. Behemoth in terms of mail and other services that the league provides to the trainers. Until then, they're sending clean-up crews to the Bastion to re-establish our foothold here in the region, though they've been sending a lot of our 'fighter' agents instead of the ones who do basic clean-up. Seems a little odd though.... Well, anyway, here's your mail." Sparth digs into the bag with his beak and hands the mail to Irek for him to bring to Shadoan. Sparth takes a simple bow before taking off into the sky and flying back to Standing Grace.

Shadoan opens the letter from home first, his parents missing him and telling him to keep his health up with wishes of goodluck. The second letter he opened up, Shadoan chuckled as he released Avaith and passed him the letter that contained a photo. "Hm?" He glances at the photo to see Melody holding a small baby cyndaquil in her arms with the icon for a boy in the bottom right. "WHOOOOOOO IT'S A BOY! IT's A BOY!! IT'S A BOY!!!" He starts hoping and dancing around before Irek laughs a little. "Congrats on the newborn."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Rest Stop

We stopped to rest. I sit down. I open my Computer. I watch the news.

Here from Johto News! The Johto authorities is still trying to find the 4 trainers that are missing after the trip of the S.S. Behemoth. All of them have 14 years and quite popular around Johto. The authorities have been looking everywhere but for now no clues. The names are: Gold, Crystal, Silver and Gelius. We will get more information soon as possible...

I closed the computer. Why they are trying to find me if i'm in Lethia and is hard to reach here.

I open my water bottle and start to drink. Lucario asks me.

"You were missing?" He asked.

"Yeah Lucario. I almost drowned on the sea and a trench drifted all of us to here. That's how i reached Lethia." I say.

Lucario sits down. I look to my notebook. I find the information about Gaia's Heart. First it is a floating mountain, second, it is the home of a lot of dragon type pokemon, that's good, and third, is there where Ghetgis plan will act.

I find a note saying:
    "Gelius,
    Sorry if we are not at your side,
    This was too much for us, so me Maya and Gold went looking for Crystal and we will leave Lethia soon as possible.
    Good Luck,
    Silver."

They left... wait a minute! I got rid from those guys.

"Yes! I got rid of those 3!" I yell. I didn't care that everyone had hear that.

"Will we moving soon?" I asked.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • More references to backstory?!

The man with the freaky Iast name:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

Did I miss something? Luke's checking Shadoan out, and Kelden, I don't even know where to begin. This is what I get for sleeping in I guess: no explanation or breakfast. Absol seemed just as confused, but hid it a lot better than me. I should ask him how he does it sometime, when we're, you know, not in Lethia.

A red Pidgeotto suddenly swooped in, and struck up a conversation with Irek. They went on for a bit, before said bird pulled out two letters and flew off. Shadoan read the first, and smiled as he did so. The second, however, elicited a chuckle and the release of Avaith. The Quilava then did a snazzy happy dance, which then prompted Absol and I to take a look ourselves.

"WHOOOOOOO IT'S A BOY! IT's A BOY!! IT'S A BOY!!!"

Absol's gaze fell on the picture, and suddenly darkened. The sight of a newborn brought nothing but despair to his heart. It was an ugly reminder of his past, and one that he'd not shared with even Mortimer.

'Perhaps one of these days,' he thought.

It was touching I must say. That picture lightened the mood some, and put everyone into a good one (although I'm not sure about Luke or Kelden).

"I'm sure you'll be a great dad," I remarked.

That brought me down. As much as I wanted to deny it, I hated my father. He was cruel, abusive, and took to alcoholism as the years ticked on. The very thought of him brought forth the beatings I received, and what happened to Mo-

I dry heaved suddenly, unable to vomit over a lack of breakfast. Absol snapped out of his sorrow to help me, and this time I let him.

"Thanks buddy..."

Our own touching little moment was broken by an exclamation from Gelius, something about getting rid of three people. Now that I think about it, his little friends aren't here anymore.

'Whew! I won't have to cook for so many people anymore!'

I jumped up then, patted Absol on the head, and gave an inappropriately large smile despite the before scene.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Paper Cut

I calm down, having to think about my battle plan against Ghetgis and Shadow Lugia. I was to tired to read but i need to concentrate. Then i cut myself on the paper.

"OUCH! Paper Cut!" I said as i put a finger on my mouth. This was a shame! I use a band aid from my 1st aids kit.

Lucario, Pichu and Sneasel were laughing. Did i really had a paper cut on my finger in front of my own pokemon and in front of the others?

"Sh... Ouch!" I was about to talk but Lucario punched me. I turn to him.

"Don't read my mind. You aren't allowed neither wanted in my mind!" I say.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Gaia's Heart
    Antagonist : Introduction

-8 Month's Ago-

The floating islands over the massive vortex of lava continue to rotate without failing and without stopping. Off to the edge of the vortex, lights off the beaten road begin to shine as several jeeps roll up to the edge. Several people climb out, dressed in black with earpieces connected to coms. The first 5 to step out pull out black and gray pokeballs and release the pokemon kept inside. A Dragonite, A Charizard, A Salamence, A Xatu and an Alakazam. The Psychic Types were unloading the cargo from the jeeps as the flying types were ordered to carry the supplies to near the bottom of the magma vortex on a stable rotating island. As the supplies are delivered, the 5 trainers climbed aboard the flying pokemon, returning the psychic types to their balls as the remaining individuals drive off the remaining jeeps before a pick-up truck with a storage trailer drives up, with two more individuals unloading a large black box. The Dragonite and Salamencer retrieve the box along with a video cassette tape and deliver it to the island where both the trainers and their pokemon setup a small base. The shortest individual with red hair sets up a television and a dusted VCR with an electrical generator.

Gentlemen and Women; If you are watching this video, then I welcome you to first step to our operation. While I agree, delivering your orders via video cassette is an out of date medium, due to the nature of Gaia's Heart generating the emp to cancel radio waves thus blocking our satellite connections and network, understand this was probably the most practical method since the orders will be easier to dispose of afterwards and not leave any digital prints what-so-ever. Your orders: Along with your base setup, there should be one science officer, one technical officer, one tactics and leading officer and two defending officers, all of which should be trainers with a team of three pokemon each. Along with your base setup, you should have also received a black crate containing input ports to a computer. Both mechanical and science officers are in charge of assembling the machine. You testing targets are printed on the video tape's sticker itself, which you must promptly read before disposing of the tape. Defending officers, your orders are to guard the black crate at all costs and if you must retreat your post, do not leave unless the crate itself is in your possession. Our Elite's went through great risk's to retrieve what's held inside them and we do not need any slip-ups. Tactic's officer, your orders are mostly crowd control. Lethia's pokemon may cause you issues now and then and I want you to use these issues to your advantage. If you must, I want you, along with every other base operative to re-direct the migration patterns of pokemon in this region and attempt to use that to cover your tracks along with your activities. May even deter trainers and the league agents from your location. If at any time you are compromised and cannot retreat with the crate, destroy it.... You have your orders. Onward for a united world!​
    The tape cuts off as the shortest one takes out the tape and reads the label before tossing it into the magma below. "The coordinates on the tape aim for Standing Grace. I'll begin setting up the machine."

Last edited:
    Years
  • Giant's Lament - Hillside

Shadoan leads the group along the rocky trail with avaith, prancing in tow. Irek looks down on him and chuckles. "He'll Sleep well tonight." "Your tell-" *SNAP* Shadoan pauses as he looks down at his feet. the dirt begining to shift he turns back around. "HOLD UP! IT'S A PI-" The trap sprung as the vetren falls down into the hole and starts to slide through a network underneath. Avaith backs away in time to dodge as a few rock pokemon emerge from their hiding places and begin to engage the rest of the alliance. Rolling up the path were 2 Donphan's, preparing to fight.

Golem x 4
    Graveler x 6
    Donphan x 2

Tunnel Network - ????

Sliding down through the darkness, Shadoan finally reaches the end as Irek comes tumbling after him. Looking back and what little light there was, he picked Irek and himself up to look around. "The way we came is too steep to climb, if we had the proper tools, we may find a way out." Irek dug through his Rucksack and pulled out the journal containing the tunnel network. "Well, may as well make updates. You think the others are ok?" "If they're in trouble, they'll either fight their way out or come after us.... Best to wait until we recieve a phone call." Shadoan releases Light and orders him to scope the tunnels and to return if he comes into contact with any trouble. Light gave a quick nod before charging back into darkness.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Rock Stampede and Poison Problem

As we were walking with Shadoan leading, Shadoan fells in a hole. This type of hole is certainly a trap, but then we are attacked by Rock and Ground Type pokemon. I bring Sceptile out and Sceptile starts to slash the Golems with Leaf Blade. They were thought but not enough to protect themselves from my attacks.

This was suddenly interrupted when a Sting was shot directly to me. I made to evade. Then i see that this sting was a Poison Sting. And was aimed to me... This was a job from Venous, one of the 6 executives from Phantom Organization and a member of the original four executives. He was the only one who wasn't fired.

Then more Poison Stings are shot and was aimed to me again. Was hard to evade. If this was his job i must be ready because he is a real strong executive...

Phantom Organization Executive Venous:

Nidoking M

Earthquake
    Poison Jab
    Hyper Beam
    Mega Horn

Nidoqueen F

Earth Power
    Ice Beam
    Protect
    Poison Jab

Muk F

Venoshock
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower
    Gunk Shot

Nidorino M

Poison Sting
    Horn Attack
    Horn Drill
    Swagger

Weezing F

Explosion
    Poison Gas
    Destiny Bond
    Tackle

Venomoth M

Poison Powder
    Silver Wind
    Psychic
    Quiver Dance

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • The man with the freaky Iast name:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

We can never get any breaks, can we? One second we're on our merry way, and the next Shadoan and Irek fall into a pit. To top things off, a bunch of Pokémon popped out of nowhere too!

"How can this day get any worse?" I groaned and took a moment to think.

'This would be a prime time for Steelix, but judging by the area and Shadoan's situation, we'd probably all end up buried alive. What to do then?'

Not wanting to dwell on this any longer, I took the easy route in pointing at the Donphans.

"Sick 'em."

Absol lunged at the living tires, somehow latching onto one in the process. He dug his nails into its hide, and held on for dear life. All I could see after that was a white blur.

"Uh," I called out, "good job..."

Looking away showed Gelius, doing his own thing (...). His Sceptile (he has a Sceptile?!) engaged the Golems, and as per his character, a completely random event occurred. I stopped caring right then, and decided to check on Avaith. The Quilava stared at the pit, seemingly unsure of what to feel.

"Ah, they'll be fine. You guys got through this before, you can do it again." I placed a hand on his head.

A sharp howl alerted me of Absol's victory. Man, he was really getting into the zone. The last time he was this peppy was when we accidentally bought that- on second thought, never mind. That's a story for another day, preferably after I'm dead.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Reinforcements!

I saw Sceptile struggling. He coulld not handle all of them. One of them start using Rock Blast on me, and 3 pokeballs fell. Torterra, Infernape and Empoleon (The ones from my brother.) came out. I was expecting it were Swampert, Duclops and Metagross but its ok. But then i remember that these are not my pokemon so it were going to be hard to control them. I put them back in the pokeballs. Then i call the right pokemon to help.

"Sneasel help Secptile with Surf!" This is going to be tough.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Giant's Lament

As the Phantom Organization came from their hiding places, the Golems and two of the Gravelers shifted their attention and began bashing against them while the rest of the wild pokemon began their assault on the group. The Golems began mudslides and rock tombs to push the phantom organization off the battle field and into the pit that was created, along with their pokemon. The Donphan circled around and rolled into any survivors of the Golems clean up.

Avaith felts Morty's hand and nodded, Shadoan will remain alive and well, all he needed to do was to keep moving and think things through. As the Donphan returned, charging for them, Avaith rushes up using flamewheel and bashes his skull against the armored elephants, slowing them down while leaving skid marks on his forehead, he pushes one down into their own trap and starts to work on the other one, leaving the rock types to the rest of the team.

Tunnel Network - ?????

Lights rushes back and nods towards Irek before the green pikachu looks back to Shadoan. "Light found something, let's go." Shadoan nodded as he pulled out his tablet and used it as a light source as the dark type lead them through the shadows. After a couple feet in, give or take, they reach a large chamber with a spire on the ground, reaching all the way up to touch another spire above. Both of the spires were covered in a weird old language as they were surrounded by tombstones bearing the same markings as that of the spire. "An Ether Spire!" Irek exclaims as he examines it. "Think this will lead us to the surface?" Shadoan examines it carefully before reaching into his bag and pulling out the stone wrapped in bandages he picked up earlier with Morty's help. "If this way stone is still functional, though we may teleport away from our own team, it's probably best to attune it here for now and use it later for escapes...." Shadoan places the stone in front of the spires and sits down, breathing calmly as the energies began to shine from the tombstones, releasing into small balls of light and gather towards both the spire and the Way Stone. When the energies die down, Shadoan scoops up the stone, re-wrapping it in the cloth and smiles. "We now have a charged Way Stone, we can use it to teleport here anytime we need too... Light, we'll stick here for now, if there's a spire here, then a way out must be close by, look for it."

~Ether's Spire & Way Stones~
    A previous teleportation method that was abandoned when poke balls were first invented and trainers were able to capture pokemon that could fly or teleport them to any destination they desired; Way Stones could be used to take any living being to any destination he or she wished providing the stone was charged first. When a stone is charged, the user may teleport him/her self or a group of others to a destination close-by or towards where the stone was originally charged. There are only a few very rare stones left in the world.

Ether Spire's; besides charging way stones, the spires have mystical energies that go beyond human comprehension, beyond psychic, aura, and electricity. If someone remains calm with a clear mind, they may direct these energies into anything of their choosing. Directing the energies into a living thing is not advised; as it may start corroding the body of the life form. Directing the energies into an object such as a knife or a rune will amplify the properties of the item for a single use. An example of the power output after infusion, an infused knife will be able to slice through steel for a single cut. A rune with the symbol for strength with give a individual super strength for a few seconds.

It is not possible to chip off a stone from the spires to use it as a portable charger. The spires need the tombstones in a proper setting in order to work.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Mark's return and Savior

As Sceptile was busy taking down the Golems, I was busy to see what was going on. Then i look to a pit. Venous was inside yet he was with only with 3 Pokemon down there. That means... I look behind and a Nidorino, Nidoqueen and Nidoking were there. He asks Gliscor (Wait a minute! When did he got that Gliscor?) to lift him.

"Sneasel use..." Venous interrupted me. He was still on battle because he had a Gliscor (I do not know how) lifting him. One thing to make them assault is that they are looking for someone. Me because i ruined their plans.

"You know... If you do that... I will Ask Nidoking to use Earthquake and your friend dies underground..." He said laughing.

"Wait how do you know that?" He ignored me.

"Or... You can surrender and give the Silver Wing! And there is another choice... Join us and you will work as master's right hand!" Was he kidding? Nidorino had his Horn pointed to me like it was prepared to use Horn Drill.

When the hope was over... Nidorino, Nidoking and Nidoqueen started to levitate. Then they were thrown to the rocks... If i don't have Metagross or Delphox on the hand, than this means... I look up and i see Mark with Alakazam, Raichu, Staraptor and Golem. He was riding Luxray.

"Did you appreciated the help?" He asked. Finally he was useful.

"Thanks! How did you escaped?" I was surprised.

"I will tell you later." He and Luxray get down. "Now let me give you a hand!" I gave him back Torterra, Infernape and Empoleon. Then he sent the 3 out of the pokeballs. I bring Flygon.

"Leave or we use brute force!" Venous knew he was in disadvantage now.

"You may have escaped now... But the next time..." He flew away with Gliscor. I look to the pit.

"Wow we have a lot of guys here right to the jail! Mark can you take them to the police department?" He nods.

I look to the Golems. All down. "I have now the perfect chance..." I threw a Ultra Ball, and succeed to catch one. I pick up the pokeball. Then i sit down. "At least i completed my part... Sneasel can you help the others?" Sneasel nods and goes helping while i sit down.

(My fingers are almost hurting...)

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Gaia's Heart
    Antagonist : Expirementation

-4 Month's Ago-

It's a warm evening as the sun starts to set, the mysterious agents are relaxing within their base while watching a few old video tapes of movies from the past. "It's been a long day.... I've got the dragons re-routed to a new nesting spot and forced the fairy types to migrate away from the dragons. We shouldn't have any more issues with the pokemon for the moment. Sarah, have you finished your tests?" The woman in the lab coat pulls out a small clipboard from her pocket and begins to review it. "I have. With our test's on the supposed Standing Grace, we have forced the residents to evacuate up north of our location towards Heroes Loft, or at least what remains of it. The town continues to age at a rapid pace when an object comes into contact with the ball we've been releasing every month... However, no matter what I change to the equation, when the ball hits the small town, everything surrounding it becomes affected. Tree roots breaking through the roads, pokemon evolution rates skyrocketing for those who just barely grazed it, its an interesting after effect..." "Any word from command when to stop shooting?" Sarah nodded her head and leans back against a wall. "They have, via video tape, like the last orders. I shut down the system, the satellite, everything; but it still fires off these time balls every day at noon, like clock work." She returns the clipboard to her pocket before continuing on. "I've reported the issue back to command, and they responded to continue firing at Standing grace until they could solve the bug... If we receive any reports of the league bringing trainers. We're to change the coordinates to aim out in the badlands, near the desert. We can't have anyone discovering our position." "I don't see how the league can bring humans onto the region. The team in charge at Levithans Bastion started to levitate the entire region while the team hiding out in the volcanic regions are generating a large storm to protect us and keep unwanted visitors from getting close to us." "But the team over the volcanic area is having problems, the league officers that retreated during our raid of the bastion have begun to show up and started to revolt using guerrilla tactics, causing issues for them. They may have to abandon their base and move opera." "It won't work." The 4 agents stare at the eldest member of their base, looking over a map with several figurines of pokemon and a handful of human figures. "There's no where to run where they have been setup. If.... No, when the league attacks, they'll lose ground and may even loose their box in the process... The officers know this region as if it were the back of their hand and paw. They can hide from us in any crevice, lake or field... If we found out where they've run too, then we may have a better chance on keeping them from Hindering our future endeavors...."

(Present Day) Tunnel Network - Ether's Spire

As Shadoan awaits for Light to return, his tablet PC starts to ring as a new annoucement comes onto the screen. "All trainers wishing to return to the mainland, please return to the Behemoth. We will be recruiting new trainers to enter the league while returning home those who wish to get home safely. To those wishing to leave, only know there is no shame in running. As long as you leave alive and well, its a better victory than no victory at all."

-NOW ACCEPTING NEW PROFILES FOR ANYONE WANTING TO JOIN!-

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Look for Shadoan and Shadow danger

We defeated those thugs but Shadoan is still disappeared. I grab a pokeball with a pokemon. "Snadslash go!"

Sandslash came out. "Sandslash go find Shadoan." Sandslash starts to dig. He was the right pokemon to find someone. Lucario was near me. "Lucario go help the others OK?" I said as i bring out Blaziken to go with him. He goes to help.

I sit down. My brother had left and took those grunts to the jail. (How does he do that?) I knew why Mark was kidnapped. He was an obstacle to these guys that want Shadow Lugia. Well he is the champion of Sinnoh. I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Gelius i'm calling you because a danger is occurring!" Said the female voice at the other side 0of the line. Was Crystal. She was safe.

"Crys! I was worried about you! What is going on?"

"The shadow pokemon amount increased. Before it only affected weak pokemon but now its affecting strong pokemon like Salamence and Ursarings." This was bad. "Ecruteak City and Azalea Town were already destroyed in Johto."

I was shocked. "That's bad!"

"It's not only. Lavaridge Town, Hearthome City, Opelucid City and the Pokemon league in Hoenn were destroyed too. We must stop this! Be careful because the Pokemon in Lethia might be already affected and becoming Shadow Pokemon."

I was in silence. Already 4 regions on total chaos and Lethia might be the next. Then Crystal continues:

"Maybe this means one thing... Shadow Lugia will wake up again!" I did not believed what i heard. Is this Shadow Pokemon meaning Shadow Lugia's come back? Yet it seems too soon because not all the regions were in total chaos. We had time to stop this. "I have to go to help the other." She hangs up.

I did not knew what to do...

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • I have no excuse for not posting recently.

The man with the freaky Iast name:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

Alright, this is kind of funny right now. How does Gelius expect a Sandslash to dig through rock? They're not adapted for that, hence the "sand" in their name. I was enjoying the sight too much to point it out, but he seemed pretty distracted anyway (as usual). Actually, who's that by him?

'Oh god, not another one!'

How many friends does this kid have? For that matter, why do they keep popping up out of nowhere?! I swear, I'll jump down the freaking pit if another one shows up. Speaking of pits, I wonder how Shadoan is doing. It must be be pretty cool down there.

Absol, Avaith, and I watched the Sandslash nervously look back at its trainer then at the ground. The look on its face was priceless. I was trying so hard to not laugh, it practically hurt to smile. It knew it couldn't dig in rock, but wasn't one to disobey commands. I would've felt some sort of sympathy if it hadn't punched the ground in futile attempt.

A single tear escaped the eye of the Sandslash, and it held up its claw tenderly. I couldn't take any more, and busted out laughing. Absol followed suit with amused barks, and Avaith just kinda looked at us. The two of us spent a good couple minutes doing that, to the point that I even started crying. A stirring from my satchel interrupted me though.

I wiped my eyes and pulled out the tablet I never used, and looked at the screen.

"Huh." I looked in the general direction of Standing Grace. "Fresh meat...."

A toothy grin later and I held Steelix's Pokéball, frothing with the possibilities. I shook my head.

'No, we have to find Shadoan first. This isn't the time for fun.'

Absol's inquisitive look was assuaged by mine, and he conversed with Avaith. I looked back at the others, and frowned. They weren't exactly, active, and it got me going.

"Hey!" I yelled in their direction while still cradling Steelix's Pokéball. "I'm gonna get going whether you guys are coming or not. There's not much else here."

Without another thought I trudged on, Pokémon in tow.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Missing Tyranitar and Broken Pokeradar

Morty was laughing of me. And he did not liked to see my brother... Now he knows how i feel. I sigh. Sandslash fells on the ground of exhaustion. Is Morty thinking that i'm useless... But did he forgot i saved him form a sneaky Water Shuriken?

I return Snadslash. "Return buddy you tried." I was almost out of tricks. When Sceptile was Grovyle he could dig trough rock. Now it's is impossible. Neither Tyranitar can do that. I try to look for a pokeball. Then i notice that Tyranitar's Pokeball is missing. I find a note:

"Thanks for your Tyranitar
    Mark"

Oh he is so dead. And there is worst. If Tyranitar is called out he will go berserk. I hear the sound of pieces on the bottom of my bag. I look to the bottom and i find a note:

"Sorry for breaking your Pokeradar
    Gold"

He is so dead too. Now i have two broken tools: Pokeradar and Micro Respirator; and a missing pokemon: Tyranitar.

But i'm sure my brother will send it back because of the hard training of it. That Tyranitar brings me the day i decided that his pokeball was not going to be open.

*Flashback*

"Tyranitar is going berserk! Do something Gelius!" Said Red. We were at dex holders meeting. Were all the 18 dex holders.

"Come on Gelius do something!" Said Black.

"Oh says the ones who won Kanto Tournament and Unova League!" I say. Green steps in. I wanted to show them Tyranitar. But it was a mistake doing that.

"If you don't do nothing i will do!" Says Green. He is a Gym Leader of Kanto. But i never challenged him. He calls Scizor. "Scizor use Brick Break!" Scizor tried to attack Tyranitar. Unluckily to Green, Tyranitar does not receive damage and Iron Heads on Scizor, sending him to the wall.

We all had our jaws wide open. My brother tried, Green tried, everyone tried. Except me. I step in.

"Tyranitar return!" Nothing happens. He wasn't listening. Seems that i needed brute force. "Pichu Volt Tackle!" Pichu strikes on Tyranitar dealing some good damage. Then Tyranitar gets mad and uses Superpower. Pichu is sent back to the wall to. "Oh no Pichu!" I grab him.

I need to stop that thing. An idea came from nothing. "Sneasel Blizzard!" Sneasel reacts and hits Tyranitar. Tyranitar freezes. My mouth is wide open. "Return!" Tyranitar returns. I stopped this trouble.

I never expected it would work.

"Is everyone OK?" I ask.

"We will tell you..." Says Red. Then everyone says:

"DON'T USE THAT TYRANITAR AGAIN!" Everyone yelled at me. My brother started to have intrest on Tyranitar after that day.

*Flashback end*

I had no clue what to do... I sit down.

Pokemon Party:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Giant's Lament

Avaith paused a moment and trotted over to a pinkish looking flower. He picks it and walks over to both Luke and Kelden. Swaying the pink flower in front of the two until it looked like they were in a trance. Avaith glanced at Cabbage and motioned her to follow Morty in order to look for Shadoan. Avaith walks up to a near by tree with a green Kuhla berry in it, a courage based fruit. Avaith burns the stem and carries it over to Gelius for him to eat. "Eat this and join us when you get your head together."

Avaith the leads the way with the pink flower in his jaw, he runs a small ways up to Morty, stopping him a moment as he glances up at a cave entrance, nestled above their heads. Avaith motions to Morty they should enter it, or attempt to to start searching for Shadoan.

~Jing Charm~

Description: A pink flower that resembles a cross between a tulip and a sunflower. Mostly grows in areas with little air and a lot of rough terrain.

Uses: Mostly used as a lure for sleeping life forms, the pollen this flower releases when plucked can entranced the weak willed, weak minded or a being under a form of hypnosis. Especially those who eat Kuhla berries. Those under the charm's effect will start to follow whoever has the flower and perform actions as long as the one under the effect is willing to commit to doing that action. If brewed into a tea along with a few Kuhla berries, it can become a form truth serum and any secrets the victim has been hiding his/her entire life will be blurted out uncontrollably equivalent to how much of the concoction is within their system. The effects of this plant can be cancelled by splashing water on the enthralled.

Back