• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mach or Acro Bike?

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Mach gets you faster but I could barely control it. I kept missing turns and having to side track myself. I preferred acro

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019
I never had any trouble controlling the Mach Bike, so it was faster and easier to get places. The Mach Bike is definitely my favorite.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 7, 2012
both but i only used the acro bike to get hidden items. I mostly used the mach bike, though.

Kelp

<3
Years
I love hopping around on the Acro Bike. <3

And the stupid Mach bike with the falling floor in the Sky Pillar really annoys me.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I love feeling the speed of the Mach Bike, but the Acro Bike is fast enough, and has nice little tricks. I usually prefer Acro. But rarely, I get in a Mach mood.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I liked both, except when the Mach bike thing in the Sky Pillar destroyed my hopes of ever using it again. xD

I loved the tricks with the Acro bike too :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2011
I always thought that they should have made a bike that was both really fast and enabled tricks... like idk that would just be so awesome :D

But yeah, for my Hoenn games I always use the Mach Bike unless I need to get to those places like above the Weather Institute or in the Safari Zone to get the Rare Candy or other Pokémon aha

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
Years
Mach Bike all the way. I like going as fast as possible, and even then I wished it would go faster. We need a car or motorcycle item already.

But back to the topic, I never liked the acro much. It was too slow and I was too lazy to bother with the stunts.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
I always used the Acro Bike. I had all the time in the world back then, so I didn't need to go fast. Plus, I hate having to leave items behind because I never go back for them.

Back