• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia 101: The Basics [Beginner's Mafia]

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    And of course Ketsu contributed on that part as well! ;)
    Yay! Glad you liked it! It was a real shame you got shot early on but hey, it's great that you like mafia :p

The greatest misplay was lynching Gobln...

Though I find it absurd that Gobln didn't check Universe the same day he accused them the first time. I expected better from someone with experience.
    I think Gobln came out too early with very little to provide. I mentioned a few times that the sheriff should only come out if they have a confirmed scum or can bring the list of suspects down to two. Oh well, I can't complain, I made plenty of misplays myself but well, that's what Mafia 101 is for right? :P

im just sad that janna didnt have a good experience and i doubt she would join another one :(
    I mean, we could convince kidnap them, this is the Underground after all :p

Reactions: Sun

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I think Gobln came out too early with very little to provide. I mentioned a few times that the sheriff should only come out if they have a confirmed scum or can bring the list of suspects down to two. Oh well, I can't complain, I made plenty of misplays myself but well, that's what Mafia 101 is for right? :P
    That thinking assumes the sheriff would be lucky to get a confirmed scum. It may take days (like a LOT, just look at Tales of Xilia rn it's been 7 days without any intel).

It's hard to decide the correct time for a sheriff to out but honestly trying to dispute a RR with no hard evidence of a counterclaim and using the reason "you gave us little info therefore you are lying scum" is absolutely sad.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    That thinking assumes the sheriff would be lucky to get a confirmed scum. It may take days (like a LOT, just look at Tales of Xilia rn it's been 7 days without any intel).

It's hard to decide the correct time for a sheriff to out but honestly trying to dispute a RR with no hard evidence of a counterclaim and using the reason "you gave us little info therefore you are lying scum" is absolutely sad.
    I don't even know what's happening with Leia in ToX, maybe they're inactive and will be removed?

Yeah, I agree. I think everyone learned a lot in this game so we'll be a bit better in the next game(s) we join :p

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
    The sheriff outing themselves when there was a mafia role blocker wasn't a good idea. I knew if Gobln survived he would become a vanilla since I would've kept blocking him.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    That was really interesting and entertaining to watch! :) I found Faer pretty sus (from near the beginning) but I was convinced that either Ketsueki or Wiicked were also mafia.

gg see you all in some other games? :)

Back