• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Any leads?

Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Take all as much as you want.

Well we are going to have to vote on who we're expecting to be mafia although i thought caps was mafia so idk haha

You are catching up Hanbei. (': Tbh, I was worried since you told me you were confused before the actual game began. (:

Aww no... Caps...

This is terrifying crap man. I feel like I'm in a horror movie. Are we all just gonna get killed off like that? I'M NOT GOOD WITH HORROR HELP ;-;

Well I can't really say I'm good with figuring out things like this, but I'm not sure having a Gunsmith around is that bad a thing. Going by what the first page says, he gives us something we can use or protect ourselves with with the relatively low cost of having a chance of revealing who the shooter is. I say relatively low because there's some among us the mafia would logically want to be exposed, like the Cop. Having them be revealed would be trouble for us.

Don't be scared. It will keep on happening until we found out the one who's doing the slaughtering, so get prepared! ;)

This is also the time where we gather our knowledge (careful of false ones), but hey that's the thrill of mafia. (:

Best of luck, Nani! May the bearded vulture protects you! :D

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Well we will have to lynch someone the question is who :3

Reactions: Sun

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    But how can I NOT be scared? We're essentially murder victims in a horror flick, slowly being picked off by a frightening, shadowy bunch of figures that are probably among us right now trying to pick which one of us to gert rid of next. It's a frightening concept to have to deal with. :(

we are trying to weed out who the gunsmith might be.

Ah... You sure trying to weed out the Gunsmith this early is a wise thing to do? I'm not sure trying to route out any specific role this early is a smart thing to do, but why the Gunsmith specifically? His ability is tricky, but it's not the most dangerous thing we have to face right now.

As for lynching... unless somebody slips up majorly it's going to have to be a random vote. I dislike it, as we'll most likely not hit a mafia member and it might come back to bite us in the rear later, but if nothing suspicious shows its head we may have to resort to that.

mew_nani

Years
    Yeah Im confused as to how we can investigate when it seams that only one person can investigate.

Well, if any of the mafia games I've watched are any indication, you need to watch everyone's interactions in the thread and see if anyone says or wants something out of the ordinary. Aside from that though there isn't much you can do.

Years
    Looks like Day 1 is even more confusing when I'm among a bunch of other newbies. But yeah... Sometimes it's just a random guess early on... But are there any clues as to who would be our best bet right now? And how were some of you getting reads on people before the game even really started? ~_~

mew_nani

Years
    Looks like Day 1 is even more confusing when I'm among a bunch of other newbies. But yeah... Sometimes it's just a random guess early on... But are there any clues as to who would be our best bet right now? And how were some of you getting reads on people before the game even really started? ~_~

That is kinda weird... Roles are randomly assigned, so the odds of Caps actually being mafia was 1 in 5. In the only other game I saw him in he was kinda odd, so maybe that's why?

As for clues... Aside from a sudden rush to find the Blacksmith I'm not seeing anything, and trying to find out a role like that that isn't the Cop or maybe the Oracle isn't entirely worthy of being lynched, especially since most everybody doesn't really know what they're doing. Heck I don't even know what I'm doing.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Honestly there's no need to be scared its a game of chance and since no one is revealing themselves its best to base your accusations on vibes you get from anothers post like if someone posted I think its _____ then id probably suspect them if they didnt have any evidence and theyre trying to get attention off of them and onto someone else.

Its only the first day though guys and we gotta vote and it would be unwise for anyone to reveal their role unless they wanna be killed by the mafia during the night phase now the only question is who will we vote for to be lynched? We only have what 14 people left? Time to start weeding out the mafia >:)

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    I know what everyone's doing. They're holding back their votes in case other people think they're the Mafia. So, I'm gonna vote now, and I'll probably change it later.
    So here it is:
    [KILL]Kaneki!!!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    But how can I NOT be scared? We're essentially murder victims in a horror flick, slowly being picked off by a frightening, shadowy bunch of figures that are probably among us right now trying to pick which one of us to gert rid of next. It's a frightening concept to have to deal with. :(

Ah... You sure trying to weed out the Gunsmith this early is a wise thing to do? I'm not sure trying to route out any specific role this early is a smart thing to do, but why the Gunsmith specifically? His ability is tricky, but it's not the most dangerous thing we have to face right now.

As for lynching... unless somebody slips up majorly it's going to have to be a random vote. I dislike it, as we'll most likely not hit a mafia member and it might come back to bite us in the rear later, but if nothing suspicious shows its head we may have to resort to that.
    That is why be wise on what you share as well. By looking at the OP, it's easy to guess which people are the mafias after at! The kind regular snails have taught me: You just don't go our sharing information until it's time to.

The Gunsmith does... (Please refer to the #1 post of this thread. :P ) There's no need to recite the roles, if the roles are unfamiliar just simply refer to the #1. Or you can ask our GMs, if you don't understand anything. (:

Just don't be scared or anything alright? XD
    Well discovering The gunsmith is pretty stupid cause then he would be a target to mafia
    Easy, Kaneki! No need to be harsh. (: Majority of our players are still new. ;P

mew_nani

Years
    So... just refer to the first page instead of stating the role outright? Seems a bit odd but I think I understand the reasoning behind it. Maybe. A little.

I know what everyone's doing. They're holding back their votes in case other people think they're the Mafia. So, I'm gonna vote now, and I'll probably change it later.
    So here it is:
    [KILL]Kaneki!!!
    That's an interesting choice for a lynch Catman. If it's alright, may I ask your reasoning behind it?

Years
    No Caps! That must be horrible to get killed the fist night. Was this his first game? Cuz that would really stink... Well, at any rate, let's get to work. Who in the game has the most experience and would be the riskiest person to have in the mafia?

Back