• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magic: Individual Card Discussion

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    O how about Howling mine? And I have a question where oculd I go about selling my Magic cards reather than Eba, I'm doing an excel sheet of all my cards so far i only have my mirrodin set done with 206/307 cards.

Dragonsfreak

eevee raiser
    Years
    uhmn...dunno about howling mine...it can be quite useful, but the fact that it helps your opponent too is not my type of playing

Years
    O how about Howling mine? And I have a question where oculd I go about selling my Magic cards reather than Eba, I'm doing an excel sheet of all my cards so far i only have my mirrodin set done with 206/307 cards.

Find a hobby shop. There are tons of them who might be willing to buy them back. Some TCG oriented websites will allow you to sell them, as well.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    They....sure had some fun with Zendikar, didn't they? Landfall is a pretty crazy keyword...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    This is basically the only card I remember and respect:

Years
    Landfall is ridiculous and therefore Zendikar is ridiculous.

Arid Mesa is easily 15-20 bucks.

It is indeed insane.

They....sure had some fun with Zendikar, didn't they? Landfall is a pretty crazy keyword...
    And I'd run monocolor at the pre-release if I had the money because of how wonderful this mechanic is, though I probably won't have enough money.

This is basically the only card I remember and respect:

I know someone who had one of these... and I think they traded it off because they change the focus of the their deck. My brother has a crazy collection of milling cards... Nemesis of Reason being chief among them, and Lich Lord of Unx following close behind.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I know someone who had one of these... and I think they traded it off because they change the focus of the their deck. My brother has a crazy collection of milling cards... Nemesis of Reason being chief among them, and Lich Lord of Unx following close behind.

Did he have this?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Granted, millstone is being a bad card now didn't mean that it wasn't good back in the haydays of crappy UW control decks. Yeah, control with a win-con of milling. Those were the days.

Now we just get sanity grinding to couple with our cryptic commands and Jaces.

Years
    Luminarch Ascension 1 & W
    Enchantment
    At the beginning of each opponent's end step, if you didn't lose life that turn, put a quest counter on Luminarch Ascension
    1 & W - Put a 4/4 flying Angel onto battlefield. Play this only if Luminarch Ascension has four or more quest counters on it.
    This card looks like fun. It vomits angels after turn four of having it out. Coupled with something like Wall of Denial to get you through those four turns, you've got a wonderful angel factory.

It's in Zendikar, by the way.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    It's horrible in multiplayer, since you just painted yourself a huge target. XD

Constructed, I can see this as anti-control tech. Dump it out, make tokens.

You'd probably have to build a deck around it, with stuff like holy day, plumveil, and the like to hold the fort for a while. I can certainly see it, but one would have to drop it turn 2. Perhaps it'll be the next bitterblossom, who knows?

Back