• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Magma vs Aqua: The Debate Rages

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    i prefer team magma
    their outfits looks way cooler then team aquas one
    :D:D and i like Fire and the color red

Niox

Team Magma Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Team Magma...their spriting is far better. Which brings me to another topic, how many people out there are working on a Team magma hack for emerald, sapphire, or ruby? I've been debating on starting one for awhile. In the meantime, props to Team Rocket for being the best ever.

Years
    Well, I dunno. The enemy teams are always childish, and misguided fools. Excluding Galactic, because Cyrus is like, a proper Psychopath, which adds a certain darkness to the game.
    As many have said, i prefer Magmas Grunts and Admins. But not Maxie- he looks... strange. Magma's costumes are obviously cooler- Aqua's attire is like something they picked up at a 99 cents shop, but Archie is cool. Cooler than Maxie, by far.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    holy moly, Niox, major thread revival... Perhaps you should check out our rules. :D

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back