• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Granted but they all have ahole boyfriends who always accompany them constantly emasculating your brother while the girls look on and laugh.

I wish for a taco.

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
Granted, a petition wanting all males of the world to be chemically sterilized gets 200 million votes thanks to duckface *****es who share it on Facebook.

I wish that Pokémon were real and that PokeBalls costs only 15$ at the store and it's easy to catch the Pokémon and all mice die because the Rattata eat them.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Granted. The world is caught by a Pidgey I just caught. His name is Twitter.

I wish for a bad joke.

Years
Granted but then the hosts of the Australian game review show Good Game use it in their latest review.

I wish that Zero Kiryuu & Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight become the anime industry's most famous couple.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Granted, but their image has been edited to appeal to that of the guido population nationwide.

I wish I had a shiny Pidgey.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
[SIZE="a"]Granted. You now have an artist who does realistic paintings.
I wish Fluttershy from My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic was real.[/SIZE]

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Granted! You're a bird! And its hunting season!

I wish Macs could get more games from Steam.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
*sigh* so do I

Granted. You are now unique. However, you transform into a pig and get stuck in a zoo FOREVER >=D

I wish I was a shapeshifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back