• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted and now people start asking "are you friends with that genderbender Hikari?"

I wish that Porygon and its evolutions weren't cut from the anime...

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Granted, but WillPowerPedro's bad rom-hack, Pokemon Digital, is revived and Nintendo plays it and actually adds a DIGITAL pokemon type in the future games and anime.

I wish I could hack my Wii.

Years
Granted but she's not yellow with a pink mane... instead she's white with a black mane.

I wish that all the ROM Hackers turned funny and started the trend of "Hikari taught me to laugh"...

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Okay, now all the ROM Hackers think exactly the same way, each hack is no different from each other, the Pokemon ROM Hacking scene is erased completely, a great deal of this site's population leave. You're to blame, the world is now against you.

I want to assume direct control.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Granted, but then the government would do everything in their power to get ahold of the legendaries even if they gotta destroy the world to do it.

I wish the government wasn't so corrupt....

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
You made no wish, therefore I simply burnt your house down.

I wish I could blend seamlessly into a crowd just by sitting on a bench.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
Granted, but then in order to blend in, you have to take your clothes off to be completly invisible.....you can guess what happenes after you de-cloak ;)

I wish....I could save my favorite President from being assassinated.....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
Only to have it photoshopped on a computer so all the heads are replaced with Nigel thornberry's xD

I wish I could have Lucario stuff all over my house.....

Last edited:
Years
Granted and now people laugh at you for liking Lucario.

I wish that Fishermen stopped having Magikarp-only teams...

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
Granted, but THEN they use Gardoses using Dragn rage and Hyper Beam.

I wish wargames would stop having the USA fight China and Russia....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back