• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Male or Female, and Name?

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • In both my Black and White I chose Hilda and named her Dialga :\ Because I am a total Dialga-obsessed freak like that.

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
    Years
  • Male (although Female was tempting, lol) and my name is Daft. See blue signature link for the reason.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Are you playing as Hilda or Hilbert in B/W, and what did you call yourself?
    I'm playing as Hilbert in Black, my name is Ventus. And in White I'm playing as Hilda and my name is Aqua.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm playing as Hilbert/Touya (the male character) in White, and my name is Bloo in game. I was debating between Rod and Bloo, but I just chose Bloo because I figured they were both fine to be used in-game.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I am playing as the male character, and my name is Joshua. I've followed my pattern of (almost) always playing as the male character.

Why do I always play as the opposite gender? I do not know.

Sachi

Companion Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    I'm a girl, but I really don't like the fountain-of-ponytail thing Hilda's got going on, so I played as a boy this time around. I named him Nate, because... well, because it suited him, I guess.

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
  • I'm playing White version. I chose a male protagonist and went with my real name (Tim) as the character name.

Kylectro

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    In B&W, Male - Kyle

I use to do silly names and funny rude things, but after about 30 mins into the game its just not so funny anymore

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    I'm playing as the female like I usually do in all the pokemon games and named myself Sophie, which is my real name. (Soph in Pokemon Black.)

Back