• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Rating/Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
  • About the gold map, I give it 6/10.
    Reasons? Well, in the top right corner you need to add water edges along the trees and on the right side of the lighthouse. I think it's a good start, it just needs a few changes. Good job!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    you mean like this..?

Map Rating/Review Thread

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes that looks abit better, but it should match with the other sea pallete (the turquoise)
    loitraitim, that's simply spamming. You should give some sort of feedback.

Years
  • Map Name: It doesnt have a name yet, suggestions will be welcome =)

Map Game: World Map

Comments: I did this map for a freind. basicly it's not for a rom hack but it could be P:

Map Shot:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Note:

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Map Name: Kanna Region

Map Game: Pokemon FireRed

Comments/Description: A Place where people can hear the voice of heart.

Map Shot:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Map Name: Kanna Region

Map Shot:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Its a very nice map, the mountains look realistic and it has a good shape at all. The placing of Routes and towns is also well done in my opinion.
    There are just a few things i dont like: The green of the starter town is too bright, you should change the palette. The same is for the blue of the sea routes. it should be more turquoise like the normal water. And the last thing is that the shape of the land maybe is too perfect. it should have some edges and corners
    rating: 7/10

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024

Map Shot:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Note:
    Sea Route Color Has been Change..!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Map Shot:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Note:
    Sea Route Color Has been Change..!
    Nice, the pallete looks a whole lot better now. I love it!
    The region map also looks very nice, I like the routes and the placement of the cities and towns. It could be better if you added some small islands (one or two). They could come useful for events in the game. Just a little suggestion of mine.

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
  • Map Name: New Bark Town

Map Game: LeafGreen

Comments: A map of New Bark Town for a Silver remake I'm trying to do.

Mapshot:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • RATING: PIKACHUEX's MAP

Rating: 9/10

Reason: That's a pretty good looking remake of yours. I like how you made that little house tile where it overlaps the trees. Overall, it is a great map! Very comforting!

Suggestions:
    Fix the water tile error over on the right, and KEEP ON HACKIN' BRO!

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
  • Thanks!

Map Name: Route 29

Map Game: LeafGreen

Comments: A map of New Bark Town for a Silver remake I'm trying to do.

Mapshot:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
  • Well, i re-did pallet town from Pokemon Sacred Legends since some people didnt like it really much, here it is.

Old Version-
    Spoiler:

New Version-
    Spoiler:

PLEASE RATE!!

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i dont have much time to fully analyze and rate your map, but i can tell you one big mistake: the river is absolutely straight... when making the border of a river jsut draw the line free with your hand and take the natural looking border you get. just fix the edges and youre done
    another thing is that your trees ar eoften placed unnatural. they always stand in rows and dont overlap each other (just in the top)

Last edited:

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
  • Map Name: Random Route

Map Game: Emerald

Comments: A random map I made.

well, i dont think it was that random cause you made it for CrackMods (Mewtwo Strikes Back) , so well, lets get to it.
    I only see one tile error, and ‎i dont like how you put the two types of grass together, but overall it is nice, and try filling the empty space on top of your house there a bit more.
    i give it a 7/10 (sorry if i was to critical)
    PS- And can someone please rate my map from one through ten ?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    Map Name: Pallet Town

Map Game: Pokemon Pika-Yellow

Comments: This is my Pallet town map i made, it's for my pokemon game that i am making that follows the anime much more closly (for instance, pallet town at the beginning of the anime is set up a bit more like this then the way it is in the actual game, ash's house is down the road to the left at the beginning of the series [and oddly enough it's down the road to the right later in the series, so i picked the left so that it would fit more])

Note: Please ignore the path that is going up into a mountain/hill, it actually leads to prof. oak's place.

Anyway, rate it if you please :D

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
  • Map Name: Pallet Town

Map Game: Pokemon Pika-Yellow

Comments: This is my Pallet town map i made, it's for my pokemon game that i am making that follows the anime much more closly (for instance, pallet town at the beginning of the anime is set up a bit more like this then the way it is in the actual game, ash's house is down the road to the left at the beginning of the series [and oddly enough it's down the road to the right later in the series, so i picked the left so that it would fit more])

Note: Please ignore the path that is going up into a mountain/hill, it actually leads to prof. oak's place.

Anyway, rate it if you please :D

it is a decent map,i just advise you to spread the flowers around and filling in the empty spaces around the houses. I also dont think you should put the flowers therer.... 8/10

PS- PLEASE RATE MY MAP!!

Friendsxix

Fire Trainer
    Years
  • I'll rate it 10/10. Lets face it, It's an excellent map!:classic:

Well, i re-did pallet town from Pokemon Sacred Legends since some people didnt like it really much, here it is.

Old Version-
    Spoiler:

New Version-
    Spoiler:

PLEASE RATE!!
    I'll rate it a 8 1/2 out of 10.
    It's a weird design for triangle houses.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back