• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Marked] 14+

Years
  • Congratulations.

You've been Marked.

[story]

Trillions of years ago, when the universe was young, 3 beings were fighting to the death. Each were beings known as the Beings. The original species from where life truly sprouted from. They were as big as the Earth itself.

Moving on, the three beings were known as Calamity, the harbinger of death, a deviant of the Being race because it thought it was the greatest out of all of them, and it wanted to destroy it's brothers to reproduce and have it's own "perfect children". Saviour, and Pure, two sibilings, the strongest of the Beings, and the last of their kind thanks to Calamity. It took many years for the fight to finish, but it did, in Saviour's and Pure's favors.

Sealing Calamity away, because they could not kill him, and then locked themselves away as well, because they both fought for centuries.

Go trillions of years later, Saviour and Pure have awoken. Shocked by their sudden awakening, and then come to find out Calamity is starting to break through it's seals.

Too weak to stop Calamity (between previous wounds, not getting enough sleep, and suddenly going into battle again isn't the best for any creature), Saviour and Pure must do the unthinkable; seek help from a much more fragile and young species known as Humans. With their powers, Saviour and Pure seek out Humans they think that are fit for the job. They only need 10.

You're one of them.

[plot]

You're one of the Marked, one of Saviour's and Pure's chosen warriors. They've given you powers that shouldn't be possible for humans nor Pokemon, and then explain to you their drastic situation. Given the fact everyone you know will die if you don't help them, you agree to help them.

They tell you to find the other humans with a Mark, and warn you; Calamity and his minions will stop at nothing to take you, and your fellow Markers as well, not to mention your friends and family.

So be prepared for what is to come.

[what are the Marks? And Markers?]

The Marks are just what they are: Marks given to you from what little power Saviour and Pure had. Apparently, according to them humans harness something 'Infinite Potential', meaning you have no limits to what you can do.

Anyway, the Marks are in the shape of the Greek alphabet letters, such as Alpha, Omega, Gamma, Delta, etc. You have the upper case version of the Greek letter, while your Pokemon (in Exceed and Unleashed forms, explained later) have the lower case form. It resides on your dominant arm. It will glow crimson red at some times of crisis.

The Marks give you an array of powers, basic ones being:

Telepathy with other Markers (when you meet them of course), Pokemon and Saviour/Pure.
    Heightened adrenaline rush, ability to sense danger.
    Ability to sense other Markers, Mark will glow when nearby.
    Ability to make Pokemon go into Exceed and Unleashed forms.

Along with those abilities, each Mark has it's own unique ability.

The following 10 Marks are:

Alpha - The First Mark. User is given the ability of telekinesis, the ability to move objects with one's mind. The user gets a migraine afterwards.

Gamma - The Second Mark. User can transform into any Pokemon/Human for 1 hour. The user has to eat large quantities of food later though.

Zeta - The Third Mark. The user can disintegrate into physically nothing but have their mind intact. It wears off after 10 minutes. The user becomes depressed for a brief time period.

Iota - The Fourth Mark. The bearer can briefly enhance their thinking capabilities, even beyond those of an Alakazam's for about 10 minutes. A headache comes after using this.

Mu - The Fifth Mark. The holder can see into the soul of any being and see their true self. The user feels disoriented afterwards.

Xi - The Sixth Mark. The user can see the possible outcome out of every action for a brief minute. Afterwards the user will need to rest for a short time period.

Omicron - The Seventh Mark. The bearer can manipulate nature for 3 minutes. Afterwards, all beings may not want to be touched by the user for 10 minutes.

Sigma - The Eighth Mark. The holder can cause momentary confusion within any being. They feel confused for a short time period afterwards.

Upsilon - The Ninth Mark. The holder can stop time for 2 minutes. They feel breathless for a while though.

Omega - The Tenth Mark. The bearer can control the shadows for 1 hour. The side effect? A piece of their sanity is taken from them.

[what're Exceed and Unleashed Pokemon?]

'Exceed' is a phenomenon that happens when a Marker gives some of their power to a fully-evolved Pokemon that makes it go beyond it's own limits, like say a Charizard was made into an Exceed, it would grow much larger, it's flame would turn blue, it's wings' heat can burn down forests just by flapping them, and it's flames can burn down mountains. Legendaries affected by Exceed could very well flatten continents. Also, the Marker and his/her's Pokemon share the same vision in this state.

Unleashed is different. It's a more 'watered down' version of Exceed. It instead heightens your Pokemon's normal abilities, and they act more like a beast and give in to their primal instincts as well, making it easier to achieve than Exceed, but much more risky. It also doesn't need fully-evolved Pokemon.

[rules]

Normal RP rules apply, but one other rule.

Do not find other Markers without my consent or each other's. I don;t want all of you to be together at like Post #3!

[sign up sheets]

[Human]
    Name: Obvious enough
    Height: Obvious enough
    Hair: Obvious enough
    Clothes: Obvious enough
    Backpack: All the items you'll be taking on your journey
    Personality: I think you can figure this out
    Mark: See [what are the Marks? And Markers?]
    Family: Obvious enough
    Hometown: Obvious enough
    Region: Anything that's in manga/anime/video games pertaining to Pokemon
    History: 3 Paragraphs.

[Pokemon]
    Pokemon Partner: You may only take one. It can be fully evolved if you wish.
    Nickname: Obvious enough
    Ability: Obvious enough
    Nature: Obvious enough
    Personality: Obvious enough
    Exceed form: Please be creative and do some research before you submit this
    Unleashed form: same as above
    Moves: You are not limited to 4. Please list them though
    Unique Attributes: Whatever you wish. It may be shiny
    History: Same as character history

RP Sample: Nothing from your past works, write up a quick 3 paragraphs for me to see what you're capable of. Doesn't have to be Pokemon either.

[extras]

Have fun! Also, I may be busy sometimes, so if I'm absent after all of you have posted or gotten to the point where I said stop, then please wait. If I'm absent for 2 weeks, look for a new GM.

Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Ooh. I'm definitely joining this if I can get an SU up in time. Question, though: shouldn't there be some sort of Personality requirement to fill out in the sign-up sheet? And Appearance/Description as well (clothes/height/weight kinda fall under that category, but yeahhh...)?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • This is a work in progress...I'll finish it up soon.

Name: Kobora King
    Height: 5'3
    Clothes: Kobora wears cloaks similar to Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts 2, only with different colors replacing the black areas.
    Spoiler:

Backpack: 4 Max Revives, 3 Revives, 15 Hyper Potions (A little overkill, but you can't be too careful.), 6 Full Heals, a cell phone, and 3 Full Restores for emergancies only.
    Personality: Kobora is shy in most cases. He talks to his Tyranitar all the time.
    Mark: Gamma
    Family: Kobora never knew his family. His sensei was like a father to Kobora. His family was rarely around when Kobora was young, so he was left alone most of the time. He had no idea where his family goes so often, or why.
    Hometown: Blackthorn City, Johto
    Region: Sinnoh
    History: Nothing ever turned out right for Kobora when he was young. His parents were never around, he had nobody to talk with, and he was forbidden to enter the Blackthorn City Pokemon Gym.

Pokemon Partner: Tyranitar
    Nickname: Tyrant (Which gives Kobora his nickname of "The Tyrant Storm")
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Nature:
    Exceed Form: In Exceed Form, Tyrant turns pitch black with red eyes.
    Unleashed Form: While in Unleashed Form, Tyrant won't hesitate to take down anybody who gets in his path.
    Moves: Earthquake, Surf, Giga Impact (Only used in times of danger), Fire Punch
    Unique attributes: Not really any...except the Exceed Form.
    History:
    RP Sample: This is all about Kobora's past so you have some basic information on him.

"Nothing ever turns out right for me."

Last edited:

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Is it possible to reserve Mu? I swear I will have my SU up by today.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    If reservations are possible, I'd like to reserve Omega. Normally I don't like reserving spots for RPs, but I'm thinking that particular mark may be important for my character's later development, and I'd rather be safe than sorry...

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Here's my signup so far. (unfinished)
    Shouldn't the pokemon have a personality, though? I can include that in the history, but...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    If the RP i'm doing ends up dying, could you please reserve me a spot depending, of course on how long reservations last.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    I would like to reserve the spot with upsilon, please. Thank you.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • This actually sounds really cool, but before taking the time to do a sign up and get too excited about it;
    You make a lot of references to 'Not being around' or 'disapearing'
    obviously we all have busy lives and things to do, but where you say 'If I'm absent for more then 2 weeks, find a new GM'', is that likely to happen? Because I doubt someone would be willing to randomly take over a be the GM of a story they haven't created!

Sorry if all that sounds negative, just wanted to ask ^^

Years
  • Well I guess if I'm gone for two weeks or more I can e-mail them the story of which I planned out. I'm not going to randomly just put them in that position.

But yeah, enough OOC stuff! If you have anymore, please sue the OOC thread!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - Good enough for me ^^

My Sign-Up, will finish it tomorrow, Bulba needs sleepy now!

[Human]
    Name:
    Melchior Gabor (Mel-kee-or Ga-bore)

Height:
    6'2

Clothes:
    Melchior has shoulder length blonde hair which is always blowing freely in the wind, although he never spends time straightening or styling it, the way it falls is effortlessly quite cool.
    He wears skinny black jeans with a dark green pokebelt. His shoes are white knee high cowboy boots, both with a dark green urban symbol on them.
    He sports a tight, white, deep Y neck t-shirt. Over this is a black, retro style waistcoat.
    On both of his hands he also wears white fingerless gloves, with an ''X'' symbol on them
    (If you're a WWE fan, think CM Punk''

Backpack:
    1x Pokeflute
    1x Black Flure
    3x Revive
    3x Full Restore
    5x Pokeballs

Personality:

Melchior is about as easy going as they get.
    He has never been very interested in battleing competitively. He won his only three gym battles with ease, and has his fair share of win in battles with trainers that have challenged him. This is not to say that he has never lost, but he terats a loss the same way he treats a win; showing a complete lack of interest. He is however very attatched to grass pokemon, and especially his Grovyle, but the time he spends with his Grovyle is more spent by having fun, wether by swimming, surfing, or generally just chilling out and playing music.

Whenever he encounters a another grass type pokemon he will always approach it and make friends. The reason for this is he believes grass types to be the most relaxed, and remind him much of himself.

He is very intelligent, and tends to be very good at most thigns he does, but he never shows much pride in himself, or shows off any of his skills. The only time he speaks words of of praise is when he is complimenting his Grovyle, or offering words of encouragement to wild grass pokemon. Furthermore he doesn't see Grovyle as ''His'' Pokemon, he sees him as a friend, and cosnatntly thanks his pokemon for doing the things he asks. He constantly gives his grovyle the option of leaving is he wishes, telling him that he doesn't want grovyle to feel trapped, or enslaved by Melchior. Needless to say Grovyle has never expressed desire to leave.

Melchior also has a lot of trouble sleeping due to disturbing dreams, he can never quite recall what the dream was about, but he knows it always involves him around the age he is now, and his Grovyle battling, and aruptly ends when Grovyle changes colour and turns to Melchior with white eyes; this dream ahs been reoccuring though since Melchior was 11, and before Grovyle had evolved from a Treecko,

Overall, Melchior is a very cool, calm, and collected character. He is never cruel, but shows a distinct lack of interest to anything but providing for grass pokemon the best he can, and playing with them.

He is very rarely seen without his Harmonica, and he has become very apt at playing it, which is one one of his favourite past times, and something he does reguarly to entertain and relax Grovyle, and any othe grass pokemon he meets.

Mark:
    Xi

Family:
    Mother: Wendla Bergman
    Father: Moritz Gabor
    Grandmother: Grandma Bergman

Hometown:
    Kanto: Cinnibar Island
    Hoenn: Fallabor Town

Region:
    Orange Islands

History:

Melchior was born in Cinnibar Island in Kanto, but his parents soon after moved to the Hoenn region to be closer to his grandparents.

As a child growing up Melchior grew very closely attatched to his grandfather, who always used to play his Harmonica for Melchior; who was always completely captivated by this, and very often when angry or upset it was the only way to calm him down or get him to sleep.
    As a boy he had a love for grass type pokemon, but only grass types. His parents found it concerning that he would show no interest towards any of the house pokemon, or those that would occasionally roam the garden. He never showed them any sort of cruelty or signs of hate, he just tended to ignore them, but spent a lot of time with any grass pokemon that he met.

When Melchior turned 8 his grandfather became very ill, he wasn't particuarly old, but had spent a large amount of his youth traveling as a pokemon trainer. he had been very sucessful and gained a lot of respect, but was eliminated in the first round of every league championship he had entered in his life.
    It was generally assumed that the work and stress that he had put on himself through over the years he spent as a full time trainer had exhauted him to a point where body was never going to last as long as normal.
    When Melchior was 9, his grandfather passed away, and this greatly effected Melchior.
    On his grandfathers deathbed, he had said to melchior

''I always knew I would never going to become a pokemon master, you could say I foresaw every defeat I was destined to go through beforehand, but you my boy are meant for great things, I can see it''

At this point he gave his Harmonica to Melchior as a present.

Melchior spent every moment of his time over the next 2 years playing the harmonica, but he could never perfect it the way his grandfather had.

On his 10th birthday he chose his first pokemon, this pokemon was a Treecko. However, he chose not to embark on a pokemon journey. The pokeballs he had recieved to catch new pokemon went unused, and he spent all of his time playing and practicing with his Treecko.
    Just before Melchior turned 11, he was becoming increasingly more frustrated at the mistakes he would make when playing the Harmonica left to him by his grandfather, Treecko had always sensed this frustration, and in his desire to help, perfected his use of the move Grasswhistle

When melchior turned 11, he announced that was wanted to move back to Kanto to stay with his father, with whom his mother had split when Melchior was 4, but always stayed on good terms with.
    His mother agreed, and he said his goodbyes and moved back to Cinibar island to stay with his father.

When Melchior was 13, he decided to begin his pokemon journey, he successfully challenged the Pewter Gym, the Cerulean Gym, and the Vermillion City gym all to success. In fact, the gym leaders had all been completely wiped out by just Melchiors Treecko, and commented on his strength as a trainer. Melchior however, challenged no more gyms.

he now spends all of his time in the orange islands, where he relaxes, and trains with his now evolved Grovyle.

[Pokemon]
    Pokemon Partner:
    Grovyle

Nickname:
    None

Ability:
    Overgrow

Nature:
    Relaxed

Personality:
    Grovyle takes after his trainer melchior, as being very relaxed, and cool.
    Grovyle now sees the world the same way as his trainer, a place to never take thigns too seriously, and just enjoy yourself while you can. He can often be seen playing his Grasswhistle along with Melchior's Harmonica (Grovyle may choose wether or not his Grasswhistle puts those that hear it to sleep. He will protect Melchior with his life, and although he has learned to understand and respect Melchiros wish to not battle professionally, there is a small part of Grovyle that has never completely disapeared, longing to battle, and prove itself.

Exceed form:
    Exceed will obviously only occur when Grovyle has evolved into Sceptile. But the process will be as follows;
    Sceptiles eyes turn snow white, and his green body turns a much darker green, but black urban symbols appear all over it's body. At this point Sceptile immediately shrieks in pain, and it's mind is full of images that it's brain shouldn't be able to comprehend. After this, for the duration of its time in 'Exceed mode' Sceptile has two sights, one being what is currently happening, and the other showing everything that will happen 30 seconds on from that given moment. It's grass type attacks such as Leaf Blade and Bullet Seed glow black, and become Dark type moves with maximized power, and super effective against any type of pokemon except grass, to which it is a standoff.
    Aswell as it's power, Sceptile also gains incredible jumping power, being able to leap from tree to tree or any sort of building, miels apart from eachther with ease.
    As a final factor, when in it's exceed form, Sceptiles Grasswhistle can be heard by anyone in a 10 mile radius, and all those who hear it (Bar Melchior) immediately fall asleep.

Unleashed form:
    In it's unleashed form, Sceptile gives in to it's childhood dreams to battle, and be seen as the most powerful Grass pokemon. It's physical attacks are heightened, although it loses the ability to use Grasswhistle.
    While in this form it will pick a fight with any pokemon it sees as a worthy adversary, without accepting commands from melchior. It will fight especially hard when it sees a worthy grass pokemon.

Moves:
    Brick Break
    Bullet Seed
    Double Team
    Grasswhistle
    Leaf Blade
    Leech Seed
    Detect
    Synthesis
    Hidden Power (Psychic)

Unique Attributes:
    If is often seen playing it's Grasswhistle to relax.

History:
    When he was a young Treecko, he had dreamed of being adopted by a strong and worthy trainer, and to be known as the greatest Grass type battler in the world.
    Melchior however had never shown signs of interest as a professional battler, and although this at first slightly frustrated Treecko, he quickly gained respect for Melchior seeing the way he treated grass pokemon, aswell as the kindness he always showed towards Treecko.
    Treecko quickly learned to love his trainer, and was very saddened to see his frustration at failing to play his Harmonica, so as a way to help his trainer, Treecko learned ''Grasswhistle'' and played this tune for Melchior which put him to sleep, but when he arose he felt inspired, and since that day has been an expert at playing his instrument.
    In the few battles Grovyle has taken part in with his trainer he is extremely loyal and obeying to Melchior's commanbds, even though Melchior had said to him one day, that if he felt an attack different to what commanded was better, then to feel free. This being said Grovyle has never done this, and always done exactly as told, when told. The true mark of respect and loyalty to a trainer.

RP Example
    -

Last edited:

wonderstruck

hi i'm awesome.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Hey; this looks really interesting, so I was wondering if I could fill the Omicron? Here's my SU (sorry, it's one monstrous post xD):

[Human]

Name: Avelyn (AY-vuh-lin) Grey; Ave to close friends

Height: 5'6"

Hair: Layered, fairly straight hair the shade of faded caramel that hits about three inches below her shoulder

Clothes: Thin navy blue turtleneck and a scarf with stripes colored black, gray, and white; an ivory peacoat goes over this when the weather becomes too cold. Dark blue skinny jeans and slightly scuffed sneakers complete the look. Dark blue skinny jeans and slightly scuffed sneakers complete the look. Underneath her turtleneck dangles a tiny, gleaming silver feather threaded through a thin chain—a present from her parents for her tenth birthday.

Backpack: Her aforementioned peacoat whenever she isn't wearing it, simple first-aid kit (because she'd probably tangle up anything beyond bandages and a cleansing spray), ten Hyper Potions, five Revives, five Full Restores, 20 Max Repels, ten Full Heals, a cell phone, her iTouch, a wallet with 10,000 Pokedollars, a box of Cheez-its, her notebook and pencil, and the basic survival equipment (thermos and iodine, lightweight sleeping bag, etc).

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Mark: Omicron - She can manipulate nature and her surroundings for three minutes, but after using this ability, her touch may repulse any being for ten minutes [er, did I get this right? I'm not sure if I fully understood the downside to Omicron's effect…].

Family:
    Spoiler:

Hometown: Avelyn was born and raised in Goldenrod City for the first seven years of her life, though she was sent to Olivine City for her "health" after her seventh birthday. She dwelled there until she turned fourteen and returned to Goldenrod.

Region: Johto

History:
    Spoiler:

[Pokemon]

Pokemon Partner: Togekiss

Nickname: Eggshell (sometimes shortened to Shelly)

Ability: Serene Grace

Nature: Modest

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Exceed form:
    Spoiler:

Unleashed form: Serene Grace remains quadrupled, but his eyes glow a lighter hue of blue. As in Exceed form, he doles out hard punishment to those not pure of heart.

Moves: Wish, Sky Attack, Extremespeed, Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Solarbeam, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Light Screen, Fly, Defog, Rock Smash

Unique Attributes: He has the ability to sense the good traits of people to whom he is very close, like Avelyn, as he sees past her perceived flaws and insecurities to each of her beneath-the-surface positive qualities.

History:
    Spoiler:

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    An extremely interesting idea.
    Name: Sylvester "Shinobi" Blake
    Height: 5,5 ft
    Hair: Silky smooth black, very short as to not get in his eyes, and always kept in a combover right-to-left.
    Clothes:
    Shinobi wears black, practically weightless clothes called Shozoku- fromt he feet up, he wears special shoes with split toes, to encourage light stepping, and a pair of silken socks. He wears trousers with souble ties, fastening at the ankles, knees and the waist, to prevent them being loose and getting caught on something. He wears a black Jacket with overlapping lapels, and sleeves that cover the arm. He has a pair of fingerless "lockpickers" gloves. This is all made of cotton for easy freedom of movement, and is all black, for
    less-than-honourable reasons. When he is engaging in said activities, he wears a black balaclava and hood.

Backpack: He carries with him a reliable trio of Shuriken, mostly ceremonial but still very sharp, and a few potions, revives and full-heals. he also carries camping equipment and a first aid-kit, for those emergencies.

Personality:
    Silent, solitary and sad-looking, the young Sylvester has earned the nick-name of Shinobi amongst his peers, and thus everyone calls him so. He even introduces himself as Shinobi, so it's become more of a real name than "Sylvester" ever was. He doesn't really talk to people unless necessary, and many find him quite rude- others simply find him scary and unnerving, and with good reason- he is a born thief, spy and general clandestine fellow, and he prefers to keep to himself and his horde.

What he really wants is to be left alone. He doesn't like people, because they're untrustworthy, as he himself knows from experience; he has very few morals, and has had years of training in ninjitsu, and so is an excellent and willing thief. He is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a "good person". He doesn't offer charity or generosity and he doesn't make friends, and he finds any notion of kindness a weakness that can be exploited.

Highly intelligent and creative, he values lies and deception over strength and persuasion. He is very sarcastic and witty, and is practically unable to stop himself cracking a comment about something the person he's talking to says which is even mildly amusing. He feels that the very best way to get over being sad, angry or irritated is to get your own back- and he excels in this task. Far from a coward but nothing near a hero, Shinobi prefers the phrase "Live to fight another day" Than "Until the end". He will take a risk if he's calculated that it's worth it, and he's usually right.

Despite his every man for himself philosophy, Shinobi does have a sense- very, VERY deep down- of duty to humanity as awhole. Sort of his way of saying "Sorry for stealing your stuff. I'll pay you back sometime." And if he is called upon to do a task that is seemingly impossible and dangerous, then who is he to say no?
    Mark:

Zeta - The Third Mark. The user can disintegrate into physically nothing but have their mind intact. It wears off after 10 minutes. The user becomes depressed for a brief time period.

Family:
    A family of criminals and justice enforcers, quite ironcically. His father was a paid assassin, and he took a fair amount of interest in Shinobi's future, shaping his current personality, a mother who was a policewoman entirely unaware of her husbands occupation, which Shinobi found amusing, and a sister who was a little angel, which Adam took as a blessing- kind, gentle, beautiful, and stupid, she was a prime target.

Hometown: Mahogany Town
    Region: Johto
    History:
    Living in the small Mahogany Town for all of his life and never really seeing the world, Shinobi always took pleasure in his time with himself. He had a good relationship with his father, who advocated the part of his life that involved theft, espionage and revenge, whilst he felt that his dear mother was far too pious to be a good influence. He never really got on with people, partly because of his strange clothes, and partly because of his strange personality. In the end, he decided to become a recluse.

His family was murdered- presumably by his father's assassination cell- when he was five, and he went into the care of that same cell, who trained him in ninjitsu and provided him with an education. He loved every second of it- in his mind, it hadn't killed him, and he was given a shiny new lease on life. When he was unleashed upon the puiblic at the age of ten, he proved to be a very promising new recruit, and thus was given even more training.

In more recent times, he's become less moral and less conscientous about things, he was angry wtih people in general abd so felt that they owed him, and if he had to take it, well, so be it. So a spate of crimes were never linked to him, and when he was finally caught, he ran from Mahogany town with his Cell's blessing and a full pack of equipment. He eschews armed combat, as the very possession of arms makes him a criminal, so he trains himself to be a living weapon, and he is getting close to perfection. He didn't leavee his favourite Shuriken, however. It was then that his cell sent an unlikely partner to aid him- a Weavile, which he found to be an excellent partner, and at times, a friend. He would never admit that this Weavile was his friend, however.

[Pokemon]
    Pokemon Partner: Weavile
    Nickname: Ninja
    Ability: Bad Habit
    Nature: Adamant
    Personality:
    Essentially the personality of a thief, Ninja is as his partner-in-crime Shinobi, is; moralless, logical and cold as ice. The two are reasonably close, although neither would admit it, and Ninja finds a certain thrill int he hunt, the cahse or the scam- he is by any account a true thief, after his owners own heart, which is a source of their closeness. He's smart and fast, and finds a certain delight in civil attitude.

Exceed form: In Exceed form, Ninja becomes fast as light and pracitcally impossible to see. His claws grow longer and his entire body becomes black-although it is seen as just a blur in the daylight. The simple touch of Ninja whilst he is in this form makes one's blood run cold- or begin spilling, either way, and can literally freeze a person in their place. He exudes an aura of primal fear, like a prey being hunted, and is the perfect hunter.

Unleashed form: Ninja becomes a wild, hunting animal, eager for the hunt and blood. He is stronegr and faster than normal, but loses his quick wit and fast reaction, instead becoming a hulking killer rather than a silky hunter.

Moves:
    Night Slash
    Slash
    Ice Shard
    Revenge
    Metal Claw

Unique Attributes: He has a scar about 1cm long above and below his left eye from where he fought a rival Sneasel, and he can whisper literal fear into an enemy's ear.
    History:
    Born a Sneasel in Silver mountain, he soon learnt that it was the strongest that survive. And so he took his own unique little spin on this ethic- becoming a cunning, villainous mastermind who controlled the Sneasel through the use of a mafia and blackmail, theft, and other cruel acts. Despite the evils he committed, he did bring the Sneasal clans together into one faction, and he was the sole leader. When he found a razor claw, he couldn't take his eyes off it, and insisted on carrying it all day, until nightfall, when he evolved into a Weavile, further asserting his dominance over the others.

He was shortly thereafter captured by Shinobi's assassin cell, and given direct instructions to find him. he was, however, unloyal to these people, and so when they released him with his Pokeball and a tracking system for Shinobi, he planned to run. However, they had released him somewhere he was totally unfamiliar with. Feelign a pang of fear and loneliness, he decided to find Shinobi and maybe find a new pack- or a new friend.

When he did finally find Shinobi, they got on like a house on fire, i.e, badly. Shinobi thoguht he wa sbeing attacked, and Ninja thoguht he found the wrong person. Launching into unarmed combat with each other, and coming to a stalemate (Ninja insists that he was being gentle), they decided to actually find out a little bit about each other, and it was to each others tremendous surprise that they both somehow understood each other. They then apologized for the incident and continued on to Shinobi's next place of visit- i.e, wherever he felt like. Then that strange incident happened...

Is that all ok? Sorry it's a leviathan read.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm going to go ahead and ask if I can reserve Alpha? I want to take the time to write out my sign-up (it's been a loooong time), but I want to make sure that I have a spot when I'm finished.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Also gonna ask if I can reserve Stigma? /because I totally did not notice Upsilon was reserved sob

Also, I totally thought of Happy, Charle, and Lily upon seeing Exceed. I'm sorry, I really can't help it.

Last edited:
    Back