• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Marshadow discovered!

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
  • idk, but something tells me that GF is experimenting. with stuff like the island trials, ride pokemon, and such, its clear that they are just seeing whether we like these ideas or not. and that is the thing. sun and moon could have a hundred sequels, and honestly, a sequel wouldn't be such a bad idea. alola was definitely "interesting". but honestly, i would prefer another region. The alola region, in my opinion, was too small. in the sense, though it was normal sized, there isn't as much to do as in other games, but the pvp is fun. nevertheless, no tellin what GF might do.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Dates Pokemon were announced vs. dates they were available in the games:

Diancie - Date Announced: 02/14/14, Date Available: 10/27/14
    Volcanion - Date Announced: 12/14/15, Date Available: 10/10/16

We better not have to wait this long to get Marshadow!

Considering how they're both October events, chances are that Marshadow might be too. What about Hoopa and older events?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Back in my day, you had to actually physically drive to a certain location to get legendary Pokemon. Nowadays, I'm glad Mystery Gift is used as much it has been. I don't care if it's by serial code or by Wi-fi. If I don't have to leave my house to get it, it's fine by me!

/waves cane

I thought this was gonna be a post about how they SHOULD keep doing location-based instead of Mystery gift... and I was gonna be like... bruh...

Don't worry though guys, gonna be in Japan later this year so if they pull any "Japan-only first" shenanigans I'll be sure to share with you guys

Back