• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Years
Holy crap, what is it with Finn and his arms? Farmworld Finn, Shoko, and now this? An interesting thing that should be noted is that the grass sword is also on Finn's right arm, which is the same arm that Farmworld Finn had his prosthetic arm on and the same arm that Shoko had lost.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Holy crap, what is it with Finn and his arms? Farmworld Finn, Shoko, and now this? An interesting thing that should be noted is that the grass sword is also on Finn's right arm, which is the same arm that Farmworld Finn had his prosthetic arm on and the same arm that Shoko had lost.

Yeah maybe they are hinting he will lose his arm in this episode. In Puhoy! his adult self has one prosthetic pillow arm and one normal arm and it's the same arm that Farmland Finn has a prosthetic arm on. I think eventually Finn is gonna lose a arm and that grass word may be a part of that process.

Anyone think this episode could be a two parter? Cause the vibe I'm getting is it will be a cliffhanger ending and then continue when season 6 starts.

Zet

Years
It probably will be a two-parter, sort of like how Season 4/Season 5 started.
Spoiler:

Years
The episode most definitely is a cliffhanger, or at least the Cartoon Network promo that aired immediately following the episode implies that it is. I can't wait for Season 6 to start, which is apparently coming in April.

Zet

Years
It is indeed a cliffhanger. Like Season 4/5 it's another 3 parter(followed up by another James episode).

The next two parts will both air on the 21st of April.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Username: alvmonster
Favorite Character: Marceline
My favorite episode is definitely the Remember You one. Anything with Marceline and Ice King is just A+ material.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Username: alvmonster
My favorite episode is definitely the Remember You one. Anything with Marceline and Ice King is just A+ material.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!
Welcome to the club alvmonster!!
It is indeed a cliffhanger. Like Season 4/5 it's another 3 parter(followed up by another James episode).

The next two parts will both air on the 21st of April.

Oh wow I figured it would be a cliffhanger, but not a three-parter! I'm very behind one episodes atm so I have yet to see it. D:

The episode most definitely is a cliffhanger, or at least the Cartoon Network promo that aired immediately following the episode implies that it is. I can't wait for Season 6 to start, which is apparently coming in April.
Oh wow. I love how short the breaks in between seasons are for this show. Speaking of Adventure Time, I finally put the AT poster I recently bought up on my wall yesterday night!

Spoiler:

It took a ton of mounting putty and poster tape to keep it up, but it was worth it. :D I also got this awesome keychain since I finally have a copy of our house keys.

Spoiler:

Okay, new topic:

What are you looking forward to in season 6?Any certain episode ideas you have?

I feel since the firson two episodes are on Finn's father, we'll probably get a lot about Finn and his parent's relationship.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Finn needs to find a new ladyfriend in season 6. Maybe someone new. or marceline (my fave ship)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
May I join? I am an EXTREME AT fan!!!
Username:RagingThunder555(or rage for short)
Favourite character:Marceline
What time is it? :ADVENTURE TIME!!!

Why do you like Adventure Time?

I like, no... Love Adventure time for many reasons. One of the reasons is that it is funny. The songs are just so good. Especially Marceline. She is my favourite character because of her singing. She is also a vampire, which is cool. And instead of sacking blood, she eats the colour of red. (sometimes she sucks WHEN SHE TURNS INTO A VAMPIRIC BEAST!!!!!)

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
I don't like the vampire beast form myself. Kinda creepy. It's weird that she has so many amazing animal forms, and her dad can only be that creepy head that looks like someone cut a hole in a sack of wet socks.

Years
May I join? I am an EXTREME AT fan!!!
Username:RagingThunder555(or rage for short)
Favourite character:Marceline
What time is it? :ADVENTURE TIME!!!

Why do you like Adventure Time?

I like, no... Love Adventure time for many reasons. One of the reasons is that it is funny. The songs are just so good. Especially Marceline. She is my favourite character because of her singing. She is also a vampire, which is cool. And instead of sacking blood, she eats the colour of red. (sometimes she sucks WHEN SHE TURNS INTO A VAMPIRIC BEAST!!!!!)
Hey there, welcome to the club!
So Season 6 premiered tonight, and here's a quick view of some things that happened:

Spoiler:

Also..

Spoiler:

So what are your thoughts on the new season so far?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Anything and everything I ever say is a spoiler.
Spoiler:

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
Username: Gible
What time is it?: Adventure Time!!!

I've only seen the first two seasons because they're on Netflix and I don't have cable but my favorite episode is the one where Jake and Finn realize they're useless w/o each other. It really solidifies their relationship and I love their dilemmas.

On a side note... I LOVE their soundtrack. The music is fantastic and the end credits song is actually one of my favorite TV show songs of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:

isthatyoudan

Years
So agree, dude. LOVE adventure time's music. Sometimes it verges on annoying, but that Finn can really use his auto-tuned voice for affect. Everyone else too. First time I saw IK and Marceline's song episode, I almost, almost cried.

Years
Hi guys! I'm a HUGE AT fan from the UK and would love to join if that's alright? :)

Username: Soph3
Favorite Character: It's between Marceline, Princess Bubblegum and BMO. I love all three of them for different reasons. :D If we have to choose one, then i'll go for Marceline.
So what are your thoughts on the new season so far?
Spoiler:

What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!

Years
And with this change, comes a new topic as well you guys! :D

What are your thoughts on the new season of Adventure Time so far? If you haven't seen it yet, what do you expect to see occur in Season 6?

Also you guys, check out the first post! There's a brand new thread and it only took me 2½ hours to finalize it all!

isthatyoudan

Years
I really liked the last episode I saw, "We fixed a truck". I felt so sad for Banana Man! He's so sad! He just want to be friends with the people who ruined his life! Really cool that his voice was done by weird Al, though.

Spoiler:

Years
I really liked the last episode I saw, "We fixed a truck". I felt so sad for Banana Man! He's so sad! He just want to be friends with the people who ruined his life! Really cool that his voice was done by weird Al, though.
I liked that episode, because we heard Banana Man sing, IIRC. It's been a few months since I've seen the episode, though.

Back