• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • If you read everyone's SU's you would know who Jamie is Jamie is Miley's character. And Daphne already know's her 'cause there bff's. Speaking of Jamie, could Daphne meet her like near the begging of the RP? ^^

P.S: Just a suggestion, but I think you should post the IC thread soon. We have allot of ppl already. :3

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Kilik probably should know Sapphire or at least recognize her. If they meet, they should be able to team up. At least, that's what I think after reading Kilik's History.

If you'd like, Kilik could be, like, in a team with Storm, but since Storm doesn't talk much, Kilik would be nagging at Storm a lot. It could be pretty comical.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Zerin-He's a friendly kind of guy, but a little bit of the quiet type instead.

d4rka8isz-Maybe not in a team with Storm. They can meet, but I don't think I'm planning to stay within a group for a while.

Man, I feel welcomed again! :) Can't wait to RP with all of you!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • ShinyDiamond- well...Kilik knows Sapphire already right? :) that's already one friend, it would be great if more people would want to become Kilik's friend ^^

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Miley, are Apolla and Jamie going to know each other? And d4rka8isz, are we still cool to have Apolla and Storm work together? :D

Yes TornZero, I think that'd be brilliant. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • So I've decided. Kilik will already know who Raven is, & he will meet Storm soon. He's already acquaintent with Sapphire. Ok, I got everything planned out.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I kind of lean toward the idea of people seeing her for the first time, during one of her major outbursts.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Of course Apolla and Storm can work together. It'll be interesting to see how fire and water work together.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Sorry I didn't update sooner, I was busy. xD God this thing is too popular for me to update :P

SD- Did you even read the first post? You need to if not. I know your busy, so next weekend you've gotta read the whole first post. Jamie is my character. And I'm glad you feel welcomed again, and hoped my p'd of attitude (at my mom) didn't ruin it. xD

ShinyS- Sure, fine by me! And yeah, when I get done cleaning my room I'mma post the IC thread, I was thinking about that the other day.

Arcaray- It's up to you.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • I would happily know Daphne and Kit too, if that's not getting too complicated!
    We could be a little crew before we meet the others, along with Storm. :D

Miley, perhaps we could begin as "leaders" of different groups? Then we can meet in the middle of a battle and join forces. Jamie and Apolla could dislike each other at first but become really good friends. :D

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Oh, I must've missed that, sorry!
    So, how about this?
    Jamie, Daphne and Kit in one group, Apolla and Storm in another, and the other mutants, if they want to be in a group, can join either one. The other members of our flocks could have been killed so it's only us left.

You don't have to be in a group though, like I know Raven wants to be on her own to begin with. :)

Or is this a silly idea? I dunno. :)

Back