• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    I know Kilik's not in a group, but he can somewhat heal too. If you count tranferring & taking power with someone...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    I did notice that someone else had fire or something. I had fire rage and water pain, but would it be okay if I had a different element for every emotion? Examples: Nature calm, Wind breezy, etc.

Oh yeah, and WHEN DOES THE RP START?

And, I do need some idea of how everyone is going to run into Raven, in that outburst moment...

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
    Years
    @d4rka8isz
    X3 OMG that would be awkward for both. Ick! Hehehe... I can imagine Kit shuffling around and eventually either spitting on or licking Storm. Even more awkward since he is a guy x3

@Zerin
    Hmm... Apolla's group could be hunting at the time, or Kit just be walking when they/she see Raven like screaming. Kit would try to calm her down XD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    I didn't want to be Over-Powered with Raven; I made her extremely powerful; I just made her have little to no control of it.

Also, maybe if there was some central point where every mutant was headed, and Raven happened to already be there.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Assuming your counting Jamie as a healer. xD I promise I'll post the IC thread after school today, I'd post it now but I don't have enough time. Sorry!

And yeah, Raven seems strong. But with the next-to-no-control thing I let it slide. Don't forget the no-godmodding/bunnying rule, and don't make her always beat the NPC's with no problems, and you should be good.

Okay, off to school! Sorry guys!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    WHEN DOES THE RP START!?!?

Yeah, even in the future, when the mutants know how to control their powers, Raven will, well, still have little control. And I know better than to GodMod or Bunny anyone. Her energy powers will be under control, but her emotional powers are very, very powerful. If someone wanted to 'use' her to escape a tough situation, they would simply just have to make her angry and keep her pointed toward the bad guys. XD

By the way, we can't really be a flock, but... Hmm... What do you call a group of mutants?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
    Jay's specialized for non-offensive purposes, regardless of the control she has; the strongest offense she has is her rarely-utilized venom. Can't really expect her to kill (or even harm much) despite the fact she looks like a ninja 95% of the time, but more so just trap or incapacitate.

WHEN DOES THE RP START!?!?

By the way, we can't really be a flock, but... Hmm... What do you call a group of mutants?

1. Considering Skymin's amount of checking, and the IC thread getting submitted later today, we can assume it'll be up by Saturday, and active from there.

2. The X-Men! (And Women!)

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    I kinda wanted healing to be Apolla's main power - that's why I named her after the God of Healing after all. I built the basis of her character around the fact that Apolla is both incredibly stubborn and foolishly caring, which is why her form of healing is a kind of sacrifice. It's poetic irony, even.

But now, considering that fire and wind are taken too, her main power seems to be mimicry. Which, let's face it, is a tad awful.

I guess that my point is that Apolla will never get to use her main power as there are healers which don't harm themselves in the process. I've no idea how to play this.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
    I counted; there's actually four healers: Jamie, Sapphy, Daphne and Apolla. Five conditionally, considering Kilik and his abilities. Apolla's the only one with any real hindrance in using it, unless Kilik has to temporarily give up one of his other powers in order to transfer another's onto him. (Maybe Kilik can even exchange the ability to transfer powers onto someone else? Despite how vastly confusing that could make things. That could make a nice twist, Kilik's transfer power getting out of control and swapping all the mutants' abilities at once. :D)

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Yay, didn't have homework so now I have more time to think out my first posts in the IC thread! :3

Zerin- Like I said in my post right before yours, I'mma post the IC after school, which is uh, 'bout now as long as I don't get dragged off my computer.

TornZero- So I wasn't the only who thought the X-men? xD

Arcaray- I actually don't remember if fire & wind are taken. I think Raven had fire powers, didn't she? Sue me I just got home and am not in RP-mode quite yet. xD

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    ShinySweety- Yeah, me too. Feels more creative.

PinkSapphire- I'm sorry, have I been ignoring you!? If I did I didn't mean to. There are a lot of posts, so I may have overlooked some people.

Everyone:

Okay guys the IC has been submitted. Sorry it took so long! If anybody is missing from the 'spots' section on the front page of here (the OOC) than let me know.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    Well, since Miley is GM, I think it's fitting she could help answer:

How can I get everyone to meet Raven at once? I want this outburst to be something every character sees, before they meet her. Might bring up some unsure feelings.

And Arcaray, it isn't just fire. Her emotions decide which element. At the start, she'll have absolutely NO control over it. A little control over energy, but not much. SHe can fly, but fairly often she ends up crashing.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Storm's more of an escapist than anything else. He can notice people coming with echolocation and can disappear for a limited time by turning into vapor. If he needs to hide in a freezer (how likely is this?) he can. He can also make ice appear on the ground if he needs to make his pursuers slip. Mainly, his offense is just screaming and turning his fins into ice blades.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Zerin- I'm not sure. Maybe the erasers all mention one going crazy somewhere and go off to try to get Raven, ditching the others. And the others (Jamie, Sapphire, Kilik, ect. Just naming them off the top of my head) fallow them and see Raven?

Jamie's upper point is flying and healing I wanna say it what I imagained.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    I counted; there's actually four healers: Jamie, Sapphy, Daphne and Apolla. Five conditionally, considering Kilik and his abilities. Apolla's the only one with any real hindrance in using it, unless Kilik has to temporarily give up one of his other powers in order to transfer another's onto him. (Maybe Kilik can even exchange the ability to transfer powers onto someone else? Despite how vastly confusing that could make things. That could make a nice twist, Kilik's transfer power getting out of control and swapping all the mutants' abilities at once. :D)

Maybe I should explain a bit more about that transfer power. Kilik can only transfer & take power, via just energy. He can't literally switch abilities with someone, just energy, like a life force.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    miley- haha well it's okay ^^

i think i'll begin the RP with Sapphire almost getting find out by humans, also Sapphire is a healer too peeps! XD so many healers here haha,
    i think i'll let sapphire join jamie's group later if miley agrees with that :3

Back