• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Yeah. But the guy leaked the English names as soon as the pokemons were leaked through Coro Coro. Also, he told WPM about Parabolic charge back in february along with other stuff.
    He probably didn't remember the type efectiveness and made a mistake.
    Although it's still a rumour, it's very likely that 'most' of the things he said are true.
    We'll have to wait it out, i guess.

Really? I never heard of that rumor.

Anyway, after seeing how the Helioptile can open up it's ears really makes me think of a frilled-neck lizard. If it evolves into something like that, I think I'll love him even more.

Also, I don't know why people keep hating on poor Fletchling and saying that he's generic. Most of the regional birds have dull colors (greys and browns). True, Fletchling does have grey, but he also has that stunning red head and yellow marking next to his eye. Not to mention he has a petite body shape unlike the majority of the regional birds. Personally I think he's the most original regional bird since Taillow.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Really? I never heard of that rumor.

Anyway, after seeing how the Helioptile can open up it's ears really makes me think of a frilled-neck lizard. If it evolves into something like that, I think I'll love him even more.

Also, I don't know why people keep hating on poor Fletchling and saying that he's generic. Most of the regional birds have dull colors (greys and browns). True, Fletchling does have grey, but he also has that stunning red head and yellow marking next to his eye. Not to mention he has a petite body shape unlike the majority of the regional birds. Personally I think he's the most original regional bird since Taillow.
    I agree, don't see how Fletchling is generic, it's colorful unlike four of the other five birds (tailow being the other exception), and knows a fire move, how many none fire/flying bird Pokémon know fire moves? Not many. Also it's not a Pidgey/Starly expy like Pidove.

Years
  • Hmmm, I had a thought: what if Pancham has a branched evolution? One where it embraces the disciplinary teachings of kung fu and another where it retains its naughty ways. Maybe the way you raise it could influence its path in life. Kind of like a "light" and "dark" master of the martial arts or something.

This.

You sir are a genious. Great idea, Bravo.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • So far i like Fletchling a lot, and way more than a lot of the other early birds.
    Giving him nitro charge is awesome, I'm even considering having him on my team :D

Pancham and the idea of a branched evolution sounds pretty nice, I'd like to see
    how his evolutions would differ from one another

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Have you seen the new gameplay?

If the video doesn't work click Here

Last edited:

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Have you watched the new gameplay?

1. Embedding youtube videos doesn't work here
    2. yes we've all seen the trailer, whaddya think we've been talking about this entire time.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • So far i like Fletchling a lot, and way more than a lot of the other early birds.
    Giving him nitro charge is awesome, I'm even considering having him on my team :D

I'd actually contemplate using all four of the new Pokemon on my team so far, although that will probably change as more get revealed.

F1refly

Stuff and things
    Years
  • Very interesting.

I've got a theory about Helioptile. Helios is the Greek God of the Sun, or Sun God or whatever, Helioptile's name is probably a combination of Helios and Reptile. Now, there are two ways this can go:

If there is a new Light type, Helioptile will most likely be one

or

Helioptile will be a Fire type with access to Sun Based moves like the one that causes Sunshine

If this has been discussed already then please ignore me :D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Very interesting.

I've got a theory about Helioptile. Helios is the Greek God of the Sun, or Sun God or whatever, Helioptile's name is probably a combination of Helios and Reptile. Now, there are two ways this can go:

If there is a new Light type, Helioptile will most likely be one

or

Helioptile will be a Fire type with access to Sun Based moves like the one that causes Sunshine

If this has been discussed already then please ignore me :D

Helioptile has been confirmed to be Electric/Normal type.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I'd actually contemplate using all four of the new Pokemon on my team so far, although that will probably change as more get revealed.

That's what i was thinking as well :D
    I'm not sure about Gogoat though, i really love his design, it's awesome, but I've never been a big fan of the Grass types. Plus, who knows how many other amazing pokemon are going to be in the game!!
    The other 3 though i can perfectly picture to be part of my team, especially Yancham :D ^^

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but it looks like Gogoat is an evolved form:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but it looks like Gogoat is an evolved form:

Spoiler:

I can't believe I missed that o_o
    I'd say that definetly confirms a Gogoat pre-evo.

I am really feeling all of these new Pokemon so far. Especially Helioptile. If the rest turn out to be this amazing then I will easily dub this my new favorite generation.

If only these last 6 months could come quicker :P I am so anxious to play.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but it looks like Gogoat is an evolved form:

Spoiler:

I saw this and although it resembles a Go-Goat looking Pokemon, it could be our eyes playing tricks on us and simply be some sort of plant decoration. I doubt any Pokemon would be found sitting near a building unattended, idk it just seems unlikely.

So for the fairy type that's been circulating around the internet. Is this rumor legit or it's only rumors?

It's still a circulating rumor yet to be confirmed, but I wouldn't rule it out just yet.

Last edited:

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    I saw this and although it resembles a Go-Goat looking Pokemon, it could be our eyes playing tricks on us and simply be some sort of plant decoration. I doubt any Pokemon would be found sitting near a building, idk it just seems unlikely.

It's still a circulating rumor yet to be confirmed, but I wouldn't rule it out just yet.
    They've shown Pokemon running around already, haven't they?

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • They've shown Pokemon running around already, haven't they?

Nope, besides the Player riding on Gogoat, there have been no Pokemon shown on the overworld at all, so it's incredibly unlikely Gamefreak would just randomly place some unrevealed pokemon in a city by a building in a new trailer meant to only showcase just 4 new Pokemon.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Directed all posts about a new type to "An introduction of new types...?" where they belong. Please keep this thread about the new Pokémon. Thanks!

Spoiler:
    Ah, the mysterious of what may be hidden in the background. This specifically has been pestering me. It may or may not be a Pokémon randomly laying by the side of the streets, but I can see Gogoat having a pre-evo and/or an evolution of its own.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • It definitely looks like a pre-evolution to Gogoat. I mean, it definitely doesn't appear to be any sort of shrubbery or anything of the sort, it definitely has a head and eyes and such. It just looks way too similar to Gogoat (but obviously not the same Pokémon) to NOT be a pre-evolution in my mind. We'll just have to wait and see for official confirmation on that one (although that's pretty solid proof on its own).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It's obvious... why deny it?

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Directed all posts about a new type to "An introduction of new types...?" where they belong. Please keep this thread about the new Pokémon. Thanks!

Ah, the mysterious of what may be hidden in the background. This specifically has been pestering me. It may or may not be a Pokémon randomly laying by the side of the streets, but I can see Gogoat having a pre-evo and/or an evolution of its own.

*.* That baby goat is soooo cuuutee! Maybe smaller horns for the females, too? :3

Back