• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • I would love to see a handful of Pokemon. In the past, have they always shown up only a couple Pokemon every few months? I always remember seeing them all in one lump sum

Last Gen they showed about 5 or so every month for a few months. Then, they showed all of them at once. So it really depends on how they do it this time. I just don't want to see all of them at once or at least until they month before.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • A more close up scan of the dex has appeared on Serebii, seems the top screen will show the models of the Pokemon whilst the bottom screen acts like HG/SS's dex and uses the Party icons.
    Also apparently the dex is seperated into 3 areas, Central, Coastal and Mountain

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Which of the 4 new pokemon do you like the best

tumblr_mmnlbwPIYL1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

So which of the 4?
    I love Erikiteru.I am not a fan of lizards or reptiles in general in real life but who knows maybe erikiteru changes my mindset.
    I am sure it is gonna have awesome evos as well

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    My hope for next corocoro..

-Rival(s)
    -Sylveon type reveal (Though I think they are saving that for the movie release in july._.)
    -4 more new pokemon
    -A new evolution of a past pokemon
    -Xerneas/Yveltal types

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Out of the 4 new ones introduced, the one that caught my attention right away was Erikiteru, like JayTheKing mentioned above, I'm not much into lizard Pokemon, but for some reason this one, I might make an exception. I'll try him out in my first run of Pokemon X or Pokemon Y.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
  • Erikiteru is so cute! Even though it may or may not be the Electric...ah, lizard rodent of this gen, I feel like lizard Pokemon are underrated and this guy better get recognition! But in all honesty, all of these guys are just adorable! The bird is so cute, and really, what's better than a rideable tree goat or a naughty panda? It's just so much adorable! Certainly makes up for the lack of news.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    I <3 the Panda, Yamchan. I'm FOR SURE putting it on my team! :D

I like it more than the starters even.

The bird & lizard, I'm not really impressed with. Whether or not I use them will depend on their evolved forms looks I guess.

The Goat though, as far as I know is like a novelty to ride in 1 city only, so I'm not too stoked about that. If you could ride it everywhere I think I would be though

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    yamchan is pretty cute too ^^ i would use him if i wasnt going to choose chespin :D

Why do they conflict? Do you know something we don't?! O_o is Chespin half fighting?

Or have you assumed the Panda to be grass related for the leaf in it's mouth or....?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I like both Yancham and Gogoat. Gogoat reminds me of a Absol. Not sure why. And as I have said a lot, Yancham reminds me of Yamcha in DBZ, not to mention he is a panda. Kung Fu Panda!!!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Right now I definitely love Gogoat but I think Yayakoma looks really promising, I love robins and it's so adorable. I think Yamchan is definitely cute but Gogoat and Yayakoma are my favorites, but Yamchan is lacking something imo.

I don't even like the lizard at all.

Years
  • My favourite is Gogoat, it's really cool and if it's going to be rideable everywhere it's a must, in another situation I may decide to use something else, if the other new pokémon are all like these it's going to be hard to choose 6 team members. I like both Yayakoma and Yamcham, the only one I don't really like is Elikiteru.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    It's close between Elikiteru (Lizard) and Gogoat (Goat) for me. It was Gogoat but as of right now I think it's moved over to Elikiteru...so that's my vote. Also I feel the lizard has the most potential to evolve into something exciting and unusual.

I like the panda and robin too but not as much.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Does that mean the top screen is going to scroll through the pokemon left to right? (Have them all lined up)

Unless that is the screen to view different forms of it, like regular or shiny or male/female, etc.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Next month's news, I'm hoping, is this.
    -Rival reveal
    -Two rivals again
    -Professor reveal
    -2 or 3 new Pokemon
    -Protagonist names
    -A gym leader (not the first one, I love the idea of a huge surprise)

I don't want story details yet. If we get any, I want them to be as vague as possible, but still detailed enough for people not to be put off. I want to see the bad team though.

The following is what I would like to see:

A clear map.
    The rivals.
    2+ rivals.
    10 pokemon. 1 new Legendary revealed would be nice.
    Name of the Evil Team or Person, but nothing more.
    1 to 3 Gyms leaders at random and the types they use.

My hope for next corocoro..

-Rival(s)
    -Sylveon type reveal (Though I think they are saving that for the movie release in july._.)
    -4 more new pokemon
    -A new evolution of a past pokemon
    -Xerneas/Yveltal types

I'm on my phone so I'll try to clean my response once I'm home.

We already have had our rival show from what it looked like in CoroCoro. They had that close up of some blond chick and a caption near her said mini-skirt rika. It looked like some major character unless there was a change I missed. The way the image looked seemed to focus attention on that girl so she may be the rival.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I'm on my phone so I'll try to clean my response once I'm home.

We already have had our rival show from what it looked like in CoroCoro. They had that close up of some blond chick and a caption near her said mini-skirt rika. It looked like some major character unless there was a change I missed. The way the image looked seemed to focus attention on that girl so she may be the rival.

She's just a regular trainer, Mini-Skirt (Miniskirted) is simply the Japanese name of the Lass trainer class.

Back