• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    I have no idea what it's called.. But I think I take the Pepto Bismol sometimes too.. But most of the time it's the other medicine.. that tastes super horrible..

Well like I said, I took it once because to me i thought it was like Bubble Gum flavor or Cherry flavor since I saw it was pink, well I thought wrong and the medicine taste like leather shoe

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    Well like I said, I took it once because to me i thought it was like Bubble Gum flavor or Cherry flavor since I saw it was pink, well I thought wrong and the medicine taste like leather shoe

I have to agree with it.. That's like the reason why i don't take that medicine often..

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:

Cherry flavour tastes like crap >.>

Its odd that medicine that tastes so bad, makes you feel better.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    Cherry flavour tastes like crap >.>

Its odd that medicine that tastes so bad, makes you feel better.
    When I have kids, I'm going to say, "If you don't take this, you have two outcomes; you die, or you get so freaked it's like you're high."

XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Dawg 2005 said:
    When I have kids, I'm going to say, "If you don't take this, you have two outcomes; you die, or you get so freaked it's like you're high."

XD

When you have kids?? That's a pretty big decision to be sure of at the age of 13. Heck...I'm 18 and I really don't know if I want to have kids. o.O I would have replaced 'when' with 'if'. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • megafuz said:
    When you have kids?? That's a pretty big decision to be sure of at the age of 13. Heck...I'm 18 and I really don't know if I want to have kids. o.O I would have replaced 'when' with 'if'. XD
    Yeah I want kids. o.O

I want to carry on my awesomeness. XD

I'm going to sleep now. I spent twenty minutes making my dad's MS look nice. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I want kids when I'm older, But the pain D: Medicine sucks, I hate banana flavour because it makes me feel even more ill with the taste in my mouth >.<

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • I'll revive the DCC, and make my first post here in days.

Ew Emma, if you're going to have a Paired with Puff bannerthingy, at least have Kenshin's image properly placed in it.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Yar, I might redo the banner, I knew something wasn't right about it...

Today was funny, me and my friends went to the back of a building where we stay at break and lunch. My leg hurt from PE so I layed down, one of my school friends ryan tried to sufocate me *In a fake way XD* With my hood, about 10 minutes later I fell asleep O.O My friends woke me up and apparently I was sleeping through all of lunch -_-;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Devastation. said:
    Yar, I might redo the banner, I knew something wasn't right about it...

Today was funny, me and my friends went to the back of a building where we stay at break and lunch. My leg hurt from PE so I layed down, one of my school friends ryan tried to sufocate me *In a fake way XD* With my hood, about 10 minutes later I fell asleep O.O My friends woke me up and apparently I was sleeping through all of lunch -_-;
    So I take you didn't eat? XD

DCC is doing terrible. Is this the end?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • megafuz said:
    End of what?? Good chit-chat??
    Sort of.

If it keeps decreasing like this, only me, Matt, and a couple of others will be here in the DCC.

DCC is going to end soon, I know it. But I'm going to post here while I can. XD

I wonder who has next DCC?

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Dawg 2005 said:
    Sort of.

If it keeps decreasing like this, only me, Matt, and a couple of others will be here in the DCC.

I'll be posting in the DCC, although, I don't post as much as I did with the last one.

I don't want it to stop, its the only place where I can post when there's nothing else to do. D=

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Dawg 2005 said:
    Sort of.

What do you mean, "Who was the next DCC?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back