• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Member of the Month--Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Psychic Thunder said:
    *cries* Still no votes!!!! Do I have to put every old name I've had in my sig to make it known that I'm not a new member??? I normally get at least ONE vote...

Me Vote por Tua! Happy Bunny Luvs yah Anna

Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Um, Andy, I want to do the votes but Pengy might steal my pencil... HEY! PENGY! COME BACK HERE WITH THAT PENCIL! $@#**&! XD

... Um... Dizzy... got... paired with... Cassie? But I thought Austin married Cassie...
    Are you talking about me and my pair-up? Because my name's Cassie and my pair-ups is Austin...

Someone vote! I just need to see votes...

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • XDXDXDXD Thx for the votes everyone. Despite the fact half of the people spelt mah name wrong. "Junchi" "Jirichi" "Juninichi" "Juinichi" XDXDXDXDXD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Yeah, apparently I am now "jedi amaro" XD

Wow! I got another vote! XD

girlgenius, that must be some coincidence! XD I was talking about Phantom Angel / Beau / Austin and StarLightUmbreon / Cassie XD

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Psychic Thunder said:
    *cries* Still no votes!!!! Do I have to put every old name I've had in my sig to make it known that I'm not a new member??? I normally get at least ONE vote...
    Um...wait...who are you? Did your old name have something to do with Thunder too?
    Sorry coz I'm inactive for a long time...missed out on a lot of things.

Beau

Soon to be "Dark Heaven"
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 4, 2004
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Um, Andy, I want to do the votes but Pengy might steal my pencil... HEY! PENGY! COME BACK HERE WITH THAT PENCIL! $@#**&! XD

... Um... Dizzy... got... paired with... Cassie? But I thought Austin married Cassie...
    Someone hacked my account and send hate PM to her, that's why she unpair with me.
    Any questions? I gonna repair with her SOON.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Purin said:
    Um...wait...who are you? Did your old name have something to do with Thunder too?
    Sorry coz I'm inactive for a long time...missed out on a lot of things.

Here goes the list XD

1. Keyblade Master
    2. sugarangel1402
    3. DragoniteQueen
    4. SuperPsycoDragoniteLover
    5. Fallen Angel
    6. Psychic Thunder (this one is bold because this is my current sn)

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Thanks for voting Austin XD. I thought you said you were going to keep "Beau" for at least six months? XD
    No, forget it, Dark Heaven will be my name for long time. XD

Dark Heaven

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Jedi_Amara said:
    *sigh* I like Dark Heaven better anyway. Beau was a stupid name XD. And it's nice to see you back with Cassie... how did Dizzy take it?
    I talk to him about it, that's how.

Dark Heaven

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Oh. So he's OK with it? Well, that's nice. Good to see a solid pair... I wish we could all be happy like you two XD
    Yes, we are happy.
    Even no one know that we are in deep love. >_>

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Well I counted the votes like a million times.And I still cannot decide who got the most so far for best Role Player..

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jedi_Amara said:
    o_O I just wish people would READ THE RULES and wouldn't vote for themselves... XD Even in couples...

If we could vote for ourselves the whole voting thread will be flooding with my name. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • But I wouldnt count those votes ^_^... JA dont worry about that, Anything that breaks the rules wont be counted ^^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back